Attached: zoomer.png (372x474, 208.88K)

>Kai Clips (kailifts on tiktok)
mormon, dropped

Stew Peters did nothing wrong.
Cozy streamers have been coopted.
Joe Boomer is unironically a groomer.
Lefties have infiltrated AF.

Among us
The game was better before zommies invaded it.

Attached: 1646607854576.jpg (565x1024, 82.6K)

What years do zoomers fall under?

Attached: 33459FC1-669C-41DE-8765-79E57168C84C.jpg (828x983, 599.84K)

doesn't matter, he's a paleocon and brought a lot of people to the right, and has btfo'd leftists in debate

I'd say anywhere between 9/11 and covid, because not knowing what the world was like before 9/11 is a defining characteristic of zoomers imo

>What years do zoomers fall under?
2003 GANG CHECKING IN

Read somewhere Gen Z started in 1997

BTS in order of dick length

1. Jungcock
2. Jimin
3. Suga
4. Rape Monster
5. Jin
6. J-hope
7. V

1997-2013

>50% of kids being gay
I know what to do about this. Send them to the dead people place

we will offer them free trips to the middle east (i support diversity)

The real question is what went wrong with kids born after 2006.

Attached: zoomers this is your mindset.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

Ayo fr doe, dis nigga bussin on gahd no cap, mans out here goated wit the sauce fr fr.

Am ziennal wat do ?

Attached: 887964A3-1C80-43FD-951B-09F5061085F8.jpg (800x546, 44.8K)

The earliest start date I've seen is 1991, the latest start date I've seen is 2005. If you want to be pretentious or annoying, you can be whatever the fuck you want.

>doesn't matter
>it doesn't matter that Rob Smith is gay, he's a paleocon and brought a lot of people to the right, and has btfo'd leftists in debate

How about we offer them vaccines for a disease with a 99.9% survival rate?

"wurzelroot" sounds co-opted, listen to his stream now, just spreading pozed propaganda and doing "emotional" "groyper" videos.

jews

>The real question is what went wrong with kids born after 2006.
unironically tiktok caused the shitfest that is the post 2006 generation. my sisters born in 08 and she came out as a "genderfluid lesbian" with they/them pronouns within 6 months of downloading that fucking mk-ultra tier chinese app

picrel is her fit LMAO

Attached: my sister.jpg (3024x4032, 742.1K)

>1991
Agree, 1991 here, I'm a millennial but was still in like 3rd grade when 9/11 happened

Electronics raising children instead of family raising children. Sure it happened with some millennial being raised by computers but zoomers and social media apps designed to rot the brain with web 3.0 got fucked. Designed to be addictive and to push jewish agenda.

Well, maybe he's real, but I guess POZ is just fucking everywhere.

Can't wait for Destiny to go on the killstream again next month poggers no cap fr fr deadass on god straight bussin it will be litty

America is Byzantium now, after a decade or two of the "Jewish\Italian" golden age, I expect balkanizations and for world politics to get wild.

>Agree, 1991 here
Literally not a single soul in the observable universe asked you ancient fucking boomer hold this L + Ratio + The knowledge that I fucked your mom + You fuck kids + L part 2 + mald