NEW Putin “I did that” meme spotted

LMAO Dems and Biden are on a roll!
Have you seen any of these?

Attached: E5692F69-0065-46CB-979B-1AABF783EC33.jpg (1536x831, 246.31K)

Putin didnt close down keystone xl two years ago and then say it wouldn’t matter if it were open because it would take two years to complete

LMFAO EPIC FOR THE WIN!

WE DID IT REDDIT
kys

The left can't meme and you will always be a dissapointment to your family.

Leftists have no imagination.

FUCK THAT IS FUNNY NIGGERFAGGOT

but gas price was going up long before the sanctions and only 5% of the gas in USA comes from russia anyway?

also the left can't meme

Biden did that stickers were everywhere well before Russia vs Ukraine and those disingenuous bastards know that

Attached: NTMA.png (409x444, 463.58K)

who’s the one who said evil can’t create it can only pervert? lewis?

Shit like this makes me thing lefties are literally NPCs.

This is so brain dead retarded that it makes me think a conservative did it to make leftoids look even more retarded than they actually are.

>federal reserve prints over 40% of all usd in circulation in just 18 months
>us govt cancels every pipeline and refinery it can
>us imports less than 3% of its oil from Russia
>"putin did this"
redditors are non-sentient

The only truly insightful thing they could have done to outdo the Biden sticker would have been both Putin and Biden with the caption 'We did it!!'.

It's hilarious and really drives the point home. Why the heck can't Republitards ever do something funny?

Only in shopped images like yours

That was Tolkein. My favorite from Lewis is either about moral busybodies or progress meaning the ability to turn around if you went the wrong way.

Thats not even a real sticker kek.

This will backfire on leftys, you guys are openly admitting that a foreign entity can easily shake our economy, which has become dependent upon their resources.

>being this asshurt over a sticker

Attached: 2351684A-4948-41A0-977F-8FE749E1446B.gif (480x262, 1.26M)

Top shop

Attached: d78dc859441ae224aa30a29bb61140a96344ce3c.252225-ela-600.png (600x324, 371.99K)

it's the thought that matters

Attached: -3.gif (480x270, 375.66K)

This. Biden did that. As far as I hear USA was energy independent when Trump was in office.

Btw wasn't oil extremely cheap before the chinese pandemic? Like 0 USD per barrel because they couldn't store it anywhere. What happened to all that surplus? Is everything just an excuse to get closer to the great reset and they could keep prices down if they wanted to? I mean the war hasn't been going on for even a month...

Attached: honk.jpg (1500x1143, 504.95K)

it's not even a sticker

Just how twitter is winning the war in Ukraine.

>both
No, they can't. Biden has turned into cult of personality for libtards. Zero tolerance for slight insult over their leader.

>> Stopped the Keystone XL pipeline
>> Stopped the drilling leases on federal land
>> Banned the importation of Russian oil
>> Tells everyone to just buy an electric if they don't like it

Dindu nuffin'

IFYOU THINK STOPPING DRILLING IS GOING TO LOWER "MUH FOOTPRINT" YOU ARE A RETARD THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SOMEONE ELSE WILL FILL THE VOID AND MAKE THE MONEY. LIKE WHEN THE POPE BANNED CHRISTIANS FROM MONEY-LENDING, THE KIKES GOT THE MONOPOLY ON THAT LUCRATIVE MARKET. Not only that, but it actually burns more oil because super-tankers run on DIESEL and causes more "muh footprint" than if you drilled locally.
Duh. This is basic, and they know this. It's is Covid-tier gaslighting on masks that don't work.

kill yourself direction brain useful retards

Yeah, you are.
Bottom left

Attached: IMG_4137.jpg (861x461, 105.69K)

>Babbys first trollpost
Good for you kiddo

Attached: 4D4EFC51-3580-4A33-9426-2ABDCBB08AA5.jpg (750x960, 68.77K)

as usual, the left cannot meme

The left cant meme

Yep!

I really hope gasoline goes up to where all these Americucks can't afford to drive. Americans deserve to suffer over their fake virus theater.

Memelords on the left strike again... I don't feel so good fellow chudbros.

Fight this with Joe Bidens. Everyone must do this. He can’t (((win))) the next election.

Attached: D5C03D15-B6A4-46E4-8636-F266D992EAAB.jpg (3000x1981, 1.77M)

put a biden sticker pointing at putin

>left meme is just rebranded right meme
Every single time
Biden directly fucked our oil production btw

Fuck off, faggot. The citizens didn't do shit. Eat your own dick.

stop, you're embarrassing yourself also you have to go back.

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (500x456, 88.37K)

>best seller
kek

Attached: Capture.png (1134x388, 171.8K)

I know that's why this was a predictable and lame move they could have easily upped the ante and signaled their hatred for anything corporate, but it is as you say they are fully engaged in the left-right dichotomy and they just can't help themselves.

>image
but user, there was a pandemic and a deadly insurrection.
of course there would be few people there.

Attached: time for your dick flattening.jpg (750x931, 637.04K)

Cope.

>politcally incorrect
>ironic shitposting
>newfags still fall for it, day in and day out
you are the one who should kys, but let me guess? you've already left the thread immediately after replying

One of the worst shoops I have ever seen, easily. Still this was predicted weeks ago here. Left can't meme applies here

>dems and biden are on a roll