What are you drinking, purebloods?

Hello Friends. Today I am trying out some Kentucky Bourbon.

I am having a celebratory drink because somehow I avoided losing my job even though I wasn't vaxed. Now my employer (school board) has ended their vax requirements and I no longer have to do any rapid tests, I came out of this completely unharmed and I'm kind of amazed. I did regularly ask God to protect me and it seems I was totally unharmed by the psyop. All the neurotic retards around me could not do anything.

Anyone else care to celebrate or tell their own situation? I know some of you are still under the yoke of these evil mandates, hopefully this madness will end soon for you.

Attached: 20220312_211702.png (2064x1161, 2.48M)

All people have in their hearts what it takes to become hero, leaf

rapid test did contain the Vax. you are vaxxed.

Homemade moonshine, it’s what all of us should be drinking. I make better vodka and it costs me about 1/6 of the price making my own

looks like a comfy place you have. a little jelly honestly

Do you know how expensive those fuckers would be if they had nanotechnology and shit in them? Do you use your brain at all? Kek

I had a few all day IPAs and an edible
Comfy mode

Pureblood, never tested. I'm drinking Beefeater and tonic with shots of Russian Standard from the freezer in between.

Attached: download.jpg (122x122, 3.45K)

how much did the equipment cost

Taking a break from drinking right now since I don't really have a limit. Drank 15 beers last night and didn't even have a hangover this morning... so YEP!! gonna have to take a damn break.

I do make my own home made bubbly cider, its really like cheating. It comes out better than commercial cider and is fucking easy to make (all they use is concentrated apple juice).

Thanks user! Its very comfy indeed. I find if you paint your walls a near white, they will take on the warmth of the lighting you are using. Thats how you get the comfy.

very nice

Nobody likes a quitter, user.

Attached: 1640453869433.jpg (524x568, 53.11K)

Finished off my last bit of Redemption Burbon Whiskey. Having some vodka and redbull at the moment to end my weekend break. Just got Stalker anomaly up and running with the Expedition modpack installed, so this should be good few hours before I go back to work.
Can’t say I had a close call, I work at Fedex in Texas. They took a poll for the warehouse workers and drivers regarding the vaccination. 73% of our people nationwide said, “No plan, or no future plan on getting the Covid-19 vaccination.”

Stay strong in the face of bullshit y’all, they mighty bow to the plebs when enough of us simply stand their way and refuse to move.

Attached: B49F745B-8A11-4EDF-B4CC-F451A01B1458.jpg (941x880, 85.91K)

Nice, i really like absinthe and im looking at getting a small batch making kit of a 5 gallon yield or so. Just got my Wormwood and star anise seeds in.

Sipping on Sobieski 100% Rye Vodka and tonic water.
Pure of blood but appalled at the cult of Fauci.
People are still wearing piehole covers in H-town, usually young mexicans hos and young Bugmen. I wan to smack them upside the head with a bible most days.

Attached: dank.png (488x445, 282.53K)

Houston?

He's right, those tests all have nanoparticles in them. Since I was forced to get a PCR test I can longer think straight.

I need a healthy liver for the coming cataclysm though. I will drink here and there.

Courvoisier with a dash of lemonade & lime.

Yassir.

drinking some coffee, is it good for me?

>Microsoft Edge

Attached: 1639457218348.png (326x326, 71.19K)

edge is alright but I use firefox

Outside of D-town baby. Godamn I love the country. I still see retard up here wearing their masks in their cars even. But the wu-tang flu only lasted where I live and work until the mandatory closing of places ended. It’s literally been normal ever since.

Water and lay off the pies you fat cunt.

Titos and SoCo deep in the heart of Tennessee Appalachia.

Attached: 0123456789.jpg (1080x720, 149.66K)

wine

>im too buck broken to treat myself, and ive been conditioned to make comprehensive judgements from a single image
yeah, that's a bong

ginger tea with lemon and honey.

Attached: FKg7rH_VkAYPIi3.jpg (492x598, 32.86K)

nice, and comfy!

butter tart (no raisins)

salmon juice

Looks like 42% of all Americans have treated themselves a little too much. Don't be so hurt you fat prick.

Nice glassware

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-210347_eBay.jpg (900x1255, 460.58K)

I am drinking some caramel dandelion chai, and after this I'm going to have a scone. I am still prohibited from entering bars and restaurants, but I no longer have to wear a mask inside shops or do the QR check in. I have to do a rapid test every week for work but it doesn't matter because I'm leaving in the first week of April because I don't like the world anymore.

>I have to do a rapid test every week

The tests literally have nanoparticles in them, also you can just get booze delivered.

Good God, I often drink that exact same bourbon out of a very similar looking crystal glass. Bio-integral as well. Managed to get on pogey prior to the silly mandates, but I fear this shit will never end.

Attached: 20220312_220600.jpg (4000x3000, 3.11M)

Miller lite at a Irish pub in Fort worth and chasing it with shots of the Kraken

some ballast point "watermelon dorado IPA" 10% abv.

Pureblood. Moscow mule for me

>having a celebratory drink
I'm just drinking

Attached: drink.jpg (313x969, 83.61K)

I'm still waiting for the federal mandate to end before I'm allowed to return to work. They still want me to attest despite the provinces rolling their policies back.

Is that bulliet