Petitioning the Divine for Genocide - Day 1

I am going to pray for the global extinction of Jews every day until God hears my plea and eradicates them from this Earth. I invite every single person of every faith, even if that faith is just a belief in magick, to join me. Together, maybe we can will this into being, sort of like the power of positive thinking, or other spiritual pursuits that have the aim of making manifest a desire.

inb4
>Asking a kike god to kill all kikes

It never hurts to ask, nigger. If your god's so great, why don't you ask him/her to do it? Don't fight over your religion, this is about our collective will. So offer up a little prayer with me, perform a ritual, make a sacrifice, do whatever your faith prescribes, and let's remove this scourge from the planet.

Heavenly Father, your chosen people have brought us all under their yoke and have once again forsaken you to do evil. I pray that you would punish them, and be a scourge unto them, that they would suffer and die even as they caused your only begotten son to suffer and die. Hearken unto the call of all your children in all the nations, and free us from the suffering and harm we endure each and every day at the hands of the Jews. Even so, please be with us in this hard times until your will is done. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.

Attached: 1598381554151.jpg (720x379, 22.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Modern "Jews" =/= ancient Israelis

go back to /ng/ fgt

Attached: 4chan oy vey shut it down.png (1086x523, 145.09K)

>It never hurts to ask
disappointment hurts, user

>Modern "Jews" =/= ancient Israelis
>go back to /ng/ fgt
we wuz jews and shit

Attached: 16369507588942.png (421x347, 192.36K)

Not an argument.

Attached: venti kike.jpg (768x1024, 94.4K)

Believe what you want about that, I don't care. How about you participate instead of arguing about that? Is feeling smarter and superior more important to you than being free of their influence?

You can't be free of their influence if you go along with their narrative.

Ooof no wonder that got cut out of the KJV. Very poorly written and obviously not of God. Anyone even remotely familiar with the OT and NT know that isn't divinely inspired. Author is completely different.

>be free of their influence
they run the world and everything they do impacts your life whether you like it or not
And god allows it

Why does God allow it?

i'll just leave this here

Attached: 1620218069127.png (3250x4000, 1.31M)

I'm fine with Jews, but not with Israel. That's where all the Russia oligarchs are fleeing to.

Lord, hear our prayers!

>Why does God allow it?
He does nothing to stop them

Dude you haven’t even done enough recon on how to petition the almighty and you’re already acting like a fag thinking anyone here is going to become your personal soldiers. FFS most of this board is satanic glowniggers and JIDF. Fucking lurk moar!

Attached: 04E1A235-CCBE-4F77-A36A-8231FD6E04C3.jpg (644x644, 66.56K)

Ok. Why do you think that is?

He's not a benevolent fellow if he indeed exists

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:

AGAIN, IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTOOD YET "THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:"

ANYWAY, THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU EVERYTHING (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE AT THIS THREAD, THEY CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFES)

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

A LINK:
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

1-If you are a shill, open one this link.
1.1-This link is a pastebin, no one will be able to track you, there is no ip logger at this link (well its pastebin a famous site).
1.2-If they dont allow you to visit the link, there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.3-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, well its just pastebin. Also, if needed you can search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one site with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the tex

You ever consider that the best way to defeat an enemy who relies on subversion and deception is by allowing them to succeed and cause suffering for everyone else, so that everyone realizes what they're doing and can defeat them?

Attached: meme flag.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Based. God destroy the negro from out of our midst.

Attached: 1646939497551.jpg (815x837, 183.36K)

Sorry cultist shit belongs on

>the best way to defeat an enemy who relies on subversion and deception
is with a snap of his fingers, else it becomes a constant cycle of suffering and pain ie how many times have we gone through this?
how many eg children have the pedoelites raped which later also became rapists/trannies/faggots etc. which is all against His will? Evil bred evil endlessly and with it eternal damnation for all