You Greek niggers know how to cook

Took my soon to be wife out for her first Greek food and damn it was good. Looking forward to her trying to make some moussaka soon.
And it got me thinking. Every culture has some amazing food they are famous for.
So why don’t we do this: post your country and region within your country and include a picture of the food it is famous for. No meme Flaggots

What are the political implications of some delicious regnional cuisine? (Please don’t be trannies, jannies)

Attached: 7DD830BE-0D33-4B22-94EF-9F3ED8923BF6.jpg (1280x720, 84.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_zuU7zeGA
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZarBOizcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good shit, Greek and Italian food is the best on Earth. Nothing comes close to the Greek food in Greece though. The ingredients are 10x better over there. The cheapest stuff in Greek markets is what you get at "oragnic" overpriced markets like Whole food for 10x the price here.

I’ll start. Florida, USA. Specialties: key lime pie, stone crab claws, conch fritters, Cuban sammiches, and oranges

Attached: 58104D69-E457-458E-B805-35459BC27F87.jpg (616x462, 41.12K)

Burgers are for burgers

Attached: Burger-at-Kellers-Drive-in-in-Dallas_135523.jpg (600x450, 87.27K)

Oh I absolutely believe it user. I love eggplant as well as lamb so I could eat Greek food all day. The spices are different from most regional cuisine so it’s awesome to eat when you want something different

Also Pastitsio > Moussaka, I'm not a fan of eggplants. Pastitsio is like moussaka but without the eggplant.

Best meat I've ever had is from Greek island street festivals, souvlaki and loukaniko(Greek hotdog but better)

I might do pastitsio for her because she can take or leave eggplant. Spanakopita is amazing too, and dolmas. I never realized how much I loved Greek food I hadn’t had it in forever but damn I’m glad I got some tonight

For a Greek mom, the #1 dish you make to feed a family is Chicken and potatoes. Greeks put the chicken and potatoes in a single pan and put it in the oven. There is a sauce you put in the pan so the meat and potatoes cooks in it which gives it a great taste. I'm sure you can find youtube vids on it.

Attached: Greekangrygirl.webm (640x850, 2.62M)

she has fucked niggers

restaurant food is shit tier and for bug people, you will never taste greek food mutt and you don't even know it, sad, many such cases

What I love about Greek food is that every Greek region has their own version of everything. I've had so many good versions of spanakopita, from quick 1 bite types to the way my mom makes it which is more traditional, making a large pizza size pie of it and cutting large pieces with a knife. By far the best version I've ever had, now that you can't find on youtube, 99% of Greeks can't make it as good.

H

Attached: images (1).png (553x554, 26.89K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_zuU7zeGA
Is that it?
Is this bbc posting or is it true?

Political implications? We stole it from the tans, but, we do it better. And fuck'm, 800 years.

Attached: full-fry-irish-breakfast-735x490.jpg (735x490, 56.64K)

Found the poorfag who can't afford to eat out.

Attached: 1646332039829.jpg (639x648, 53.87K)

Checked.
Can someone recommend a good dish to try other than a gyro when I go Greek?

Attached: 1647128648114.jpg (480x480, 43.48K)

No

Attached: Greekangry.webm (232x328, 1.22M)

Greek food is good. Greek wine has been making a resurgence too. I recommend it.

>For a Greek mom, the #1 dish you make to feed a family is Chicken and potatoes. Greeks put the chicken and potatoes in a single pan and put it in the oven. There is a sauce you put in the pan so the meat and potatoes cooks in it which gives it a great taste. I'm sure you can find youtube vids on it.
olive oil, lemon, oregano
"Chicken Oreganoto" or some such. In Italian its "Chicken vesuvio.
Also, Greek food in Chicago back in the old days was the shizz. Before they Disneyed all the restaurants on Halsted.

Yeh, try it out

Not in Greece. Traditional meals are a hundred courses of big weird inedible sausages served with a pile of cold potatoes and then like meat skewers x 50. My advice - have table cats to feed, they are great. They know where the food is offered most readily I suspect.
You can get a good meal in greece but if they want to feed you traditional food run away.

Saganaki

ive eaten out and in all around the world, totally different, people who don't understand this simple fact are retarded.
the ONLY exception is fast food/street food

Your girls moussaka is gonna be total shit and you know it

My wife and her son live Greek food too. I always tell him his dark curly hair makes him look just like a Greek too.

>moussaka
>greek
It's middle eastern in origin.

>Can someone recommend a good dish to try other than a gyro when I go Greek?
lamb with artichoke hearts in lemon / creme sauce. Rice pudding for dessert.
holy shit.

pastitsio, fried kalamari, pasta dishes, spanakopita(spinach pie), bunch of stuff. Greek food is usually fairy simple so you won't get some weird shit like a bats head on our plate like in China.

Greece my uncultured swine burger

Isn’t dolmas middle eastern in origin too? I love both. I’m just starting to try new stuff. I’m trying to find new and interesting things for my fiancée to try her hand at cooking. She is a pretty respectable cook. Made incredible keema aloo on her first try which is Pakistani, so I think she could ace moussaka, spanakopita and dolmas

Lol mycenaens

Attached: 4aa.jpg (680x477, 57.86K)

Arab food is literally the most disgusting shit, shwarma is the best they have and it's a ghetto version of a pita gyro. Their moussaka is disgusting.

Greek food is on a level you cannot understand.

the middle east is greek in origin tho

They also know how to grow hair in the most unlikely places

arab food is fucking amazing retard, lebanese is better than greek hands down

I can't eat out any more not because of prices but because I got paranoid after watching too many episode of kitchen knighmares.

Middle Easterners try to pass Greek achievements as their own to this day. The middle east was once heavily populated by Greeks and Italians. Then Muhamed came and middle east has been a shithole since.

To each their own I guess.
I don't really like Greek food, and always order out.
Except Politiki cuisine, which is Greek food from Constantinople.
I suggest you try that if you haven't.
My favorite are Chinese and Japanese (sushi).
I think Asians have the best food desu.
I also love Mexican, Indian and Italian.

Except souvlaki.
Souvlaki is very based, it's cheap and is like a religion in Greece.
If a Greek goes a few days without souvlaki they suffer from withdrawal symptoms and need to order out ASAP.

Ofc I love Greek food. If only you visited my village for holidays you would see our food. My uncle makes as some really good stuff.
I personally just don't eat food that is not greek.

How is Arab food disgusting? They don’t have anything weird like bugs, snails, or dog/cat meat . Only reason why you would find it disgusting is if you’re addicted to pork. Mediocre maybe but disgusting? Come on dude there is waaaaay worse cuisines out there

Attached: 1F499133-9C32-4044-B7C8-07C1DFAF93FD.jpg (3800x2850, 508.34K)

>Isn’t dolmas middle eastern in origin too?
Yes. Dolma means ''to fill'' in Turkish.
Dude ''''Greek''''' mousakka was invented in 1920s after population exchange with Turkey and Greece. Anatolian Greeks carried out middle eastern cuisine to mainland.

Tex-mex from Texas. I eat pic related once a week or so and never get tired of it.

Attached: Tex-Mex-Ninfas.jpg (960x684, 98.65K)

found the retard that lives in Brisbane
nowhere in "multicultural" locations will you find decent foreign food because it's been mixed with other cultures
go to a shit hole little town and you'll find great foreign food

Thanks bro, glad you like it.

Greek food is the best in the world you stupid fuck. You have no idea what Greek food is unless you've been to a small village home in Greece. Greek restaurants in the anglo countries are nothing compared to the real stuff, like comparing RC cola to CLASSIC COKE.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWZarBOizcY

Gordon Ramsey himself says so, no need to hear it from me.

Attached: Greece Euro 2004.jpg (1200x800, 336.73K)

To be fair, just had limited experiences with it, I'm open to trying it again.

Food is great but Greek wine sucks tho.

I love Chinese food too user (both the bastardized American version and the real deal you find at dim sum). I am lucky my fiancée can cook anything so long as she has a recipe so we do some homemade Chinese food sometimes. But don’t sell Greek good food short. It is some of the tastiest stuff I’ve had and I really want to try some homemade
One day I hope to user. I want to start seeing Europe soon. Don’t get me wrong I love living in Florida it is very comfy and I love the beaches here. But I really want to see Europe

Beautiful. 10/10 would let her step on me

You just sound really sheltered desu which could be a blessing now that I think about it. You might not have any idea the extent some cultures go to make certain stuff edible…

lol no im on the otherside, and no, restuarant food is nothing like the real thing, its like thinking a lemon meringue cake from coles is just like some old boomer anglo farm cunt makes at home, they aren't even in the same league

i've been there tard and grew up with greeks, i like their food and rate it, but Lebanese is better, just like argie steak is far superior to australian stuff

You are profoundly wrong.

What is Lebanese food like? What kind of flavors do they use?