Why

is Israel and Russia teaming up, Any Forums?

Why are the Jews and Putin so friendly?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 6.13.16 PM.png (1384x1390, 807.92K)

Israel is half Russian half Arabic

gee i wonder why?
>hands rubbing .jpeg

Putingottem and Jew Shyster teamed up! Sneed it or keep it??!

cause putin is a jew

Israel is our greatest ally, but we didn't send them enough money this year. We should rectify it to bring them back on our side.

This war seems to be very bad for the Jewish oligarchs of Russia and Ukraine

half the russian billionaires are also israelis. same goes for ukrainian billionaires. israel has been trying to play neutral trying not to piss off russia or the US, as well as trying to limit the disputes between russian and ukrainian settlers.

"Wait with the carpet bombing of civilians until the chosen have left the doomed area... okay, now you can continue the escalation."

Not sure if they are teaming up or if Jews simply enjoying Russian shekels.

lol

Attached: 1646257101978.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

Maybe they are sending them weapons? the did that with us in 1982

This isn't israel teaming up with Putin. This is just rich jews abandoning their host nation before it's destruction

And Putin isn’t facilitating said destruction? You don’t think Putin ls on one of those fucking planes?

Attached: 4FE2F0B0-65C5-4ED0-8ACC-1E074752106D.jpg (640x360, 44.08K)

Look at early life of the seven oligarchs sanctioned by the UN. Why hasn't any user noticed any pattern recognition?

Despite being 0.1 percent of the population Jews make up 80% of the top Russian oligarchs.

just rich russians with dual passports running away with planeloads of usd and gold

Kikes rule the world.

Everything you see is just a giant reality show.

And we are in its final episode.

Attached: 1634437973371.webm (360x480, 1.01M)

this acutally means Putin is finished

because no oliogarch will want to be in country if an attempt is made on Putin's life or position, esp if it fails

Do I think Putin is on a plane to israel? No, is there any evidence that I should?

Yep.

Attached: 20.jpg (734x706, 147.79K)

Jews are fleeing Russia.

Those are just all the rich kikes that run russia running away