The Great Reset is coming

Some of you had the correct intuition about this, but you've greatly the importance of Covid. Covid was only a test run, a test run to see how people would react to great restrictions and abusive laws. And it failed. Or as some would see it, partially succeeded.
Also the ones of you shilling for one side or the other in current war, because the other side is "globohomo" or "jews" are also wrong. Both sides work for the same people and have the same purpose.

Following is part insider info , part logical deductions based on the info. So don't ask why, feel free to contradict.

After they have a satisfying position in Ukraine, Russia will next attack a NATO country. Yes, not Moldova, not Georgia , not Finland but a NATO country. It might start with a false flag or some border skirmish but it will degenerate into a full blown war.
Bets are on Romania or the Baltics. Obliged by the article 5, all the NATO forces will come in defense of the defender, with success at first.
Russia can't win conventional war with NATO , their army is net inferior and underfunded. And they know it. So they will use small tactical nukes in multiple places along the NATO border to show they mean business. Horrified by the outcome and fearing a Total Nuclear War, the West will back out, a quick armistice will be signed and the New Cold War will start. The world will be again divided.

Some of the countries will not survive. The Russian nukes will have done their job and turn them partially or totally into a radioactive wasteland to serve as the border between West and East. Here is the list but uncertain due to limited information:

Romania
Eastern Poland
The Baltics
Western Ukraine
Bulgaria (?)
Hungary should be on this list but since they've been busy sucking Putin's dick lately, I'm sure they will find a warm place in the arms of the Papa Bear.

Attached: Screenshot-2020-10-12-at-15.04.48.png (948x876, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvDXySmhJEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So the new Iron Curtain will fall over the world. This is where it all falls in place. The world will be divided into 2 main poles, with a handful of neutral remaining powers. Even if their ideology will officially be opposed , both sides will be police states , with citizen rights heavy restricted and a lot of economic hardship , at least for the near future.

The East will have a stalinist economy with everything being state owned. All private property will be abolished and nationalized.
The West will have a corporate economy with a few giant groups enforcing in fact state and faction policies.

The East will be an openly totalitarian society, again Stalin era reminiscent. Elections will be only a formality and rulers with Putin being the first one, will rule until their death only sharing power with a small circle of henchmen. Denouncing your fellow neighbor because he has rock & roll music recordings will be fasionable again and the heavy hand of unlimited powers police will fall again on the population. Press and any form of publications, paper and electronic would function only with State aproval and subject to checks before publishing.
The Internet in the East will be restricted to official and aproved media, scientific publications and state sponsored ( but time restricted ) gaming. Similar to the West, they will use it to psychologically track everyone and asses potential risky persons to be sent to prison.

Attached: KY357X.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 69.98K)

>but you've greatly the importance of Covid
underestimated or overestimated?

The West will officially function as democracies. But in practice , with security as a reason, heavy and very restrictive laws will abolish most of the civil liberties. The government apparatus will leverage corporate power in order to censor and control all the information that reaches the public and also to track everyone movement, thoughts and psychological profile, 1984 style.
You think Covid vaccine was bad ? You will get shots every semester motivated by the threat of biological war. They will be labeled as immunization shots against a new enemy weapon.
Being outside at night will be again restricted by fear of enemy agents. Everyone will need papers to travel outside the aproved time interval.
Both sides will have their own version of biometric digital ID card. This will be needed to travel but also for most mundane tasks like reading the news. They will probably function as a credit card as well, paper money being abolished. Everything you do online will have to be authenticated by your biometric card or biometric readers and will be forever linked to your real identity. A social credit system will most likely be implemented based on the gathered data.
In the West, you will not be openly denied the right to private property , but everything will be so expensive due to taxing, that in fact renting will be the only alternative. Living in a pod or in a drawer, Japan style will not be very far.

Food will be expensive and scarce. Synthetic and bio mass food will become popular , be it made from bugs or algae or just synthetic protein. Natural and traditional food courses will be a lost memory , only reserved for the elites. It is very likely that weekly or monthly food rations would be used in the first years after the war due to heavy scarcity.
Transport will also become very expensive due to heavy taxation. Owning a vehicle like any other type of property would not be affordable, so the vast majority would be stuck to public transport or remote work.

Uhh even normies i talked to said it was a pre cursor to the anti christ. Theyre just as schizo as us

>Hungary should be on this list but since they've been busy sucking Putin's dick lately, I'm sure they will find a warm place in the arms of the Papa Bear.

Attached: soon.png (533x290, 271.33K)

Food will be expensive and scarce. Synthetic and bio mass food will become popular , be it made from bugs or algae or just synthetic protein. Natural and traditional food courses will be a lost memory , only reserved for the elites. It is very likely that weekly or monthly food rations would be used in the first years after the war due to heavy scarcity.
Transport will also become very expensive due to heavy taxation. Owning a vehicle like any other type of property would not be affordable, so the vast majority would be stuck to public transfort or remote work.

In effect, both sides will have an almost perfect control of their citizens , both financially and socially and even biologically. Any attempt to deviate would fall under one law or another and would result in heavy prison time.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 7.68K)

Will you next tell us that dissidents will have schizophrenia induced on them with allergen exposures, OP?

China will be the third pole in this equation. While ideologically they would stand with the East, their economy depends on the West so they will have to remain neutral. They will continue investing in Africa and other undeveloped countries to expand their manufacturing power.
Similarly , India and Middle East will have to remain neutral due to economic reasons. South America will largely remain a shithole.
Africa will largely benefit from Chinese funds and will explode in population. It's hard to speculate what regional powers will form, but most likely they will be China's puppets.

This status quo will remain for at least 100 years. In the end, only the neutral countries and their puppets will benefit.

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 8.12K)

over

Brave New World type of scenario is not impossible , with perpetual paranoia or perpetual self gratitude being chemically induced. See the "prevention" shots paragraph

ITT seething Mossad agent writes his personal blog manifesto on Any Forums

Russia will likely move into Moldova, then bite some of Romania.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvDXySmhJEo

>So they will use small tactical nukes in multiple places along the NATO border to show they mean business.
This is where you lost me. Do you not think in such scenario, NATO would retaliate by flattening moscow? How would they know it was just warning shots?

How will the economies work if everything is super expensive? Ubi? Cbdc? How will trade be conducted? Gold standard? Cryptocurrencies?

LARPers are the worst thingt to happen to this board

bump?

i can see op took some of his inspirations form1984 with oceania and eurasia super powers and the operation icebreaker which is discuted on 2ch, at the eod for us the fate will be the same if we dont fight the elites, i dont care which country wins if im not free and i certainly wont live in a world where i stacked silver and gold for nothing

OP is correct, both sides represent different flavors of dystopia but the same end game. private public partnerships are the corporate overlords of the new government body. climate change and cyber attacks will be used as future fear tactics. digital identificaron linked to online profiles, CBDC, vaxpass, voting rights, health records etc all tied to a federated system controlled by possibly an insurance company or bank or other agency. say goodbye to gun rights and your inheritance too

Attached: 1645759099291.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

>Covid was only a test run, a test run to see how people would react to great restrictions and abusive laws. And it failed.
Total success, they achieved 57% of the globe pozzed and even shilling for more.Mandates still stand, they just relaxed some mask requirements.

bump

>planning to save up to live in cabin in woods
>disconnect from internet, no computer
>Got me my Bible, potato farm, guns and some vinyl records

The WEF faggots can't do shit to me.

I'm not getting an ID
I'm not getting vaccinated for bioweapons
I won't drive an electrical cuck car
I will not get in the pod
I will not eat the bugs

I don't care how difficult life will be, I don't care if I end up starving to death. I will not submit and I will find a way

Ah sweet, a predictive programming thread!

Be thankful they are making their plans obvious.

The NPCs sleepwalking into 2030 will become the underclass, the smart ones paying attention are already preparing for the full globohomo takeover. 8 years left anons.

Ivan, kissing state ass will not protect you from being sent to the gulag

Tactical nukes have a smaller radius and power than strategic bombing which is intended on anyhilitating the enemy.
But in fact, the whole premise is that they would back out in order to not destroy the world but keep it under key

Here they removed all covid related restrictions, including green pass requirements. And that's only because worse laws are to come, that is if we survive.

I am not an economy person. I think one unique digital currency will be adopted by each side

New day. New LARP.

World War 3 is coming soon. We expect and hope.

Trust me, it will comeback in full force in few months or so.
Here where i am ATM, you can get fired from jobs yet they relaxed the mask mandate so whats the point.