They banned asthma inhalers, do you think they won't ban internal combustion engines?

They banned asthma inhalers, do you think they won't ban internal combustion engines?

The powers that be eliminated the safe and effective original albuterol inhaler technology (which relied on CFC gas as propellant). So they forced everyone to go to a cucked and less effective HFA gas. OOPS! New product, new patent, no more generics!

They literally banned a life saving medication because of Captain Planet propaganda in 1989 (when they decided to ban all CFC by 2010).

What other things will be banned for muh climate change?

Attached: young-girl-having-asthma-attack-1379606[1].jpg (1500x1000, 234.25K)

maybe you should stop being fat.

just don’t have asthma, incel.

>I can't breathe!

Attached: young-girl-having-asthma-attack-1379607[1].jpg (1500x1000, 161.66K)

I made a thread about this a while ago, sadly a lot of kids have died because of this.

Attached: inhaler.png (1154x332, 102.65K)

it can happen to anyone

Attached: young-girl-having-asthma-attack-1379608[1].jpg (500x333, 28.67K)

Vaping is retarded, smoke a cigar or get lost.

based thread archiver

I had a long spell where asthma didn't effect me so I wasn't paying attention during the switchover... I just noticed that the new inhalers fucking suck and barely work at all. I honestly think they are just relying on a placebo effect. The original formulation in the late 90s was effective as fuck and was damn near magical.

I have never met someone with asthma who wasn't fat.

I am overweight yes, however, as a child, I had REALLY bad asthma and I was as skinny as everyone else.

Attached: young-girl-using-inhaler-sitting-1379612[1].jpg (500x333, 24.26K)

and another thing... what is it about these asthma stock photo girls?

>you just know

Attached: 110922360-young-woman-using-asthma-inhaler-at-home[1].jpg (1300x912, 90.6K)

>duuuuuuuuuur

.... think before you post user.

Attached: White Pepe.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

funny enough, when I was in jr high school some hoodrat kid once conjectured

'what if you could make an asthma inhaler but for weed?'

this was in the late 90s, at least a decade before vaping even came close to the mainstream. what a visionary.

if you can't breath unassisted, you don't deserve it

Sorry to tell you user but they (mad environmentalists) are trying to ban all gas inhalers. They are actively trying to phase out Ventolin (the best medical inhaler) for nothing other than emitting co2.... a poor girl died!

Attached: inhaler2.png (1197x545, 165.34K)

what is Ventolin.... considering albuterol hfa doesn't fucking work at all, I'm willing to try something else and stock up.

just looked in up Ventolin appears to use hfa as well. I looked for the cfc type of albuterol to import... and it seems banned worldwide. India was the only country with the balls to ask 'why the fuck are we doing this' but that only bought them 2 years, 10 years ago.

This user, it's what we use over here in Europe and from all the family members who suffer with Asthma use and they dont have any issues after using it.

Worth giving it a try. (Also as another user also said in a harsh way, maybe losing a few pounds of weight will also help with the breathing if you are a bit over weight.)

Attached: ventolin.png (881x780, 85.92K)

>Worth giving it a try. (Also as another user also said in a harsh way, maybe losing a few pounds of weight will also help with the breathing if you are a bit over weight.)
I agree. I looked and Ventolin is just a brand name of the same active ingredient, albuterol.

I'd buy albuterol with china if it came with a proper propellant.

WHY did the medical community go along with this? Should we ban MRI machines because they use helium?

Another name brand that competed with the yellow name brand. It has been cucked into ventolin hfa. Might as well stick with the red generic hfa shit.

Could they not put a long stem on the inhaler that rests on the back of the tongue so that the propellant is a non issue?

this change almost killed me but on the upside ive survived without
puffers went from ~$15 (or 5 w/ ins) to over $65 and half as effective

Both my brothers had it and they were skinny little fuckers. Babysitting was easy because I could just throw them like a javelin into their rooms, but everything had to be wiped down since dust could make them need the nebulizer.

Wow I didnt know this, I sure am happy I dont need one anymore. I feel bad for the people who do.

New cars have to all be electric in california in 10 years and small gas engines are banned now, even the built in generator in your motorhome is illegal in CA now.

And the reason they have asthma is because of all the fucking vaxes they forced on them as babies.

why not just use nitrous and get a little giggle out of the ordeal too?

Asthma is caused by vaccines

based and puffer pilled. I called them that too as a kid. must have been a 90s thing?

the yellow ones were Proventil. I also fucked with the daily preventive one but that never did anything noticable.

For me, motelukast (Singulair) has been hugely effective.

I want to get a albuterol vaporizer machine and watch kino movies and just relax and breath in the medicine like a kid.

Just get your Pfizer asthma vaccine you anti-science devil!

can you elaborate on this OP? I use an inhaler since 2003 and I didnt know about any of this