>We may have to run again

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 636217417075859246-AP-Trump-Supreme-Court.jpg (4694x2652, 864.33K)

YEE YEE TRUMP I MISSED YOU

Attached: 11042441_1527539953629.jpg (263x192, 12.43K)

He's referring to exercise. He needs to lose weight.

Biden will be too old. 2024 will be Trump vs Hillary. Get ready bros, The Second Meme War is coming

Context? I don't see orangemanbad anymore without searching for it.

Attached: 1618784200602.png (508x719, 666.73K)

fuck off JIDF

Attached: Trump Israel Collusion.jpg (1280x712, 109.95K)

It means he's baiting more shekels out of retarded boomers who want to see him back in office so he can simp for Israel again.

>what did he mean by this?
Give more money to Israel.

Could you imagine the butthurt? Trump would rail the sjw's minds, would make great meme material and people would SEETHE
Then on election night, Hillary narrowly wins, THE BUTTHURT WOULD BE GLORIOUS
Whaaaaat!!?
I That shit would be epic, sadly, I don't think both of them will run again, or any of the two

/thread

2016 was six years ago, bro. It's time to grow up.

Hillary and Bill just restarted the Clinton Global Initiative. So basically that means they want big donors again. Why would they do this unless they expected to be in power and could trade those donations for favors?

Trump will probably run again because he is the Republicans' best shot. If Trump does not run it would have to be someone like Ron Desantis, but I could totally see a Trump/DeSantis ticket anyway, given that Trump lives in Florida full time now

Of course if that happens, Russia will probably still be in Ukraine, and foreign policy will be the deciding factor. It'll probably be "vote for Trump to avert WWIII" or "vote for Hillary to punish the Russians" - most likely the deep state would rig it for Hillary, and we'd finally get World War III

He means after he fails again he’ll maybe have to go ahead a third time (to fail once again).

I dont even support zognald but i would vote for him in 2024 just to watch the leftist meltdown. The chimpouts would be unprecedented.

Run away from iraq

means more pro Israel. All it ever was user

not me. I am done voting.

I want option 2. Revolt

maybe he was twelve during the elections

there are still some people that didnt take Pfizrael booster, its great, beautiful vax. im running to double vax everyone. operation warp speed i am the chosen one, orange kike

checked and /thread

Ah, it's the ol' "accuse others of what you are." You've posted this same line and image like 9,000 times. How many shekels has JIDF paid you so far?

Attached: shill spam.png (1337x7836, 2.17M)

You won’t do shit, lets be real

Trump/Rittenhouse 2024

I don't think he'll be old enough, pretty sure you need to be 33 or 35 to run for presidency

Why? I thought the elections are rigged for the Democrats... or are we not supposed to use that line anymore?

Fuck Rittenhouse. He nearly gets his life destroyed by BLM niggers and then he comes out and says he supports them? The last thing we need is more cucks like that in office.

indeed

They are basically niggers themselves thats why.

His promise for 20224 - Free jar of mayonnaise for every white family

Attached: tmay.jpg (800x637, 156.62K)

Nah, he threw the January 6 people under the bus and has tried to backpedal since, but we all saw it. I'm staying out of it, hopefully all these old shitheads die off before November 2024