Press S to spit on Poland

It's time we wiped out these subhuman manlet toilet scrubbers once and for all

Attached: pllarge.gif (482x302, 2.26K)

poland is the only real european country remaining.
it should rule all of europe.

Based S

Attached: poopland butthurt.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

Poland is alright, they just need to shut the fuck up about Ukraine.

S.

Not sure why this nation of strawberry-pickers feels that it is worthy of being saved a second time.

They have more skin in that game than anyone. I would probably listen.

S

polish (girl)friend's family lives 20mi from ukraine border. She's more worried about ukranian refugees shitting up the country.

I would gladly sacrifice all Poles and Poland to save Europe and the world from the German scourage that has plagued and attempted to destroy humanity every 50-60 years for the last 400 years

We will always support Ukraine's independence.

>(((humanity)))

S

S

>serbs coming out of the woodwork

From Martin Luther, to Bismark, to Wilhelm, to Angela the German scourage attacks and attempts to destroy humanity with such a vengeance that is not recognizable within any other group of European hominids. The German genetics are by natural genocidal and self-destructive

Then you oppose them joining the EU?

S

Attached: 1646570240274.jpg (1021x796, 264.87K)

this "meme" looks so artificial, inorganic that its embarrassing to think olgino shills thought even for a second that this could pass as organic

so cringe

Left to their own devices Germans would sort their most Evil stock place him at the peak of their leadership and follow him blindly into self-destruction as they've done for over 500 years now.

S

nah

>this "meme" looks so artificial, inorganic that its embarrassing to think olgino shills thought even for a second that this could pass as organic

>so cringe

Cope crybaby

Attached: Poopland says.png (600x500, 68.7K)

Why does this country make the Ivan's absolutely seethe?

Dude you're from mexico. Not sure how much you can talk about poopland when your country still struggles to drink water without human shit in it.

I like Poland and Polish culture

Attached: 148.jpg (559x786, 137.2K)

S

Obsessed

Attached: 1644797897028.jpg (200x252, 8.91K)

Attached: 1646961340832.png (689x431, 114.67K)

Why? It's their decision to make.

You said you supported their independence so why would you support them joining the EU?

I'm 182cm tall

Is Poland the Canada of Europe?

Attached: 1616454786330.webm (480x320, 2.73M)

Independent countries can participate in treaties eg. EU that are voluntary and gives the possibilty to leave.

the one pole not a manlet wow

If poland was populated by anglos it would be a world super power by now, but alas we are stuck with degenerate slavs

>giving up sovereignty is voluntary
Yes we covered that already. Why would you support them giving it up?

S