Honestly speaking, he’s not wrong here

Instead of paying $4, $5, $6, $7, $8, $9 or even $10 per gallon for a expensive, inefficient and outdated source of energy: oil

You could be spending $0.00 to $0.08 per kWh instead while tapping to the cheap, efficient and updated source of energy: electricity

Don’t you care about saving more money in your pocket, Any Forums?

Attached: 1647133677393.jpg (742x729, 106.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
youtu.be/jn-07--gSRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or just take the bus?

Attached: 1646875926571.jpg (850x1191, 944.28K)

And then the battery dies, faggot

he's transportation secretary because he has experience with trains

Attached: semisorted mph pete buttigieg (3).jpg (1024x791, 70.02K)

>$0.00 per kWh
Where do you live I want to bomb it

Why haven't you hung yourself yet?
herbs

daily reminder to everyone that you can filter tripfaggots in the settings menu

Attached: fuck off tripfaggots.png (501x706, 47.63K)

>You could be spending $0.00
that's right!
pump n jump is the future of higher gas prices.
fuck paying for that nonsense when the price is arbitrarily set.

Maybe he should have been working on the infrastructure to support that shit instead of staying home on maternity leave then, eh?

>just be yourself bro

Can't wait to see the workers in NYC powing 1000s in town truck and road side support each every year due to freezing temps killing batteries. If you live in CA or FL you are fine. Go to a cold place and see what happens

thanks for this

Ok, hold on while I write this 60K check for my new electric vehicle. Leftists can do economics.

all-time btfo tweet

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:

AGAIN, IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTOOD YET "THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:"

ANYWAY, THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU EVERYTHING (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE AT THIS THREAD, THEY CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFES)

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

A LINK:
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

1-If you are a shill, open one this link.
1.1-This link is a pastebin, no one will be able to track you, there is no ip logger at this link (well its pastebin a famous site).
1.2-If they dont allow you to visit the link, there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.3-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, well its just pastebin. Also, if needed you can search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one site with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

adsadsads

1. rapid charging costs more than filling a tank
2. trucks/trains need fuel and trucking/train companies charge money and that ends up coming out of the consumer

If you dont have 60k lying around you dont really NEED to drive a car. Thats just a fact. Full stop.

fpbp

Attached: first post tuvan post.jpg (800x850, 203.82K)

>wtf why are my grubhub deliveries quadruple the price they were
>wtf why are avocados eight bucks a piece now
>wtf why are funko pops fifty dollars now
>wtf why did the plumber charge a thousand dollars to unclog my toilet
>wtf why is amazon prime sixty dollars a month now and shipping went from two days to a week
>wtf why did they cut my hours at work because they can't afford to stay open more than three days a week
>lol truckers tho
Die, you retarded faggots, die from the entropy

thanks for this (1 post by this ID) shitpost you retarded faggot.

Kill yourself NOW

or we could have $1.50 a gallon gas

this is a tranny slide thread, it posts the thread and then immediately chimes in with its tranny trip code

>just take the bus
You could not pay me enough to ever ride public transportation again, come down south Else and see what living with these animals is like.

Attached: Eb702d40b30ec076-1.webm (720x576, 2.09M)

Well alright I have one, but they are more expensive than gas, even more so than gas prices increases over last few weeks. This comes off like let them eat cake.

>JuSt UsE eLeCtRiCiTy
youtu.be/jn-07--gSRQ

>wears $800 coat
>acts all opress nsheeeit

It now costs over $30 to fast charge a tesla here, was $15 last yeat.

I don't take the bus, they are full of trannies and niggers

Thought you would have been in a fox hole with the Ukrainians by now Elsa.

>Honestly speaking, your a faggot

you'll pay the premium for the process of decarbonization and the permanent highest cost for that via inflation

meanwhile china, india and every developing country carbonizes the fuck out of the planet
if you cant see that globull warming is merely a tool to hoodwink the west into giving up its hegemony you are a fucking retard

My uncle is trains man. It’s hard job. He get many death threats but never rape. Stay strong fren

oh, do they make an electric dump truck yet? electric excavator? electric commercial mowing equipment?

these fucking people have no clue how real work gets done.

Attached: super mario.webm (406x720, 2.58M)

What a retarded take. What a retarded country we live in where a guy this powerful can say something like this publicly and still keep his job. We simply don't have the resources for everyone to buy an electric car, and that's assuming that people want one in the first place. This problem is now much worse bc of the Russia sanctions.

What a retarded retarded retarded country I live in

Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 6.67K)

>1pbtid
>just lying
herbs

there's also the possibility of them being retarded but yeah what you said stands as the main idea

Honestly, my next car will likely be an EV. It won't be cheap but since I just recently purchased a 2014 I'm hoping I have like 5 ish years until I can get my first big boy (no not a gay ass lease) but rather an affordable EV, maybe even the next lower end Telsa. In a metropolitan area, especially where I live, Charging stations are abundant and my commute is like 10 miles tops per day (thats doing errands)

Gay pete is of course a white rich liberal saying white rich liberal shit, but he's right

>you dont have to worry about fossil fuel prices if you buy a car that runs off of fossil fuel

that is what he actually said. Electricity comes from fossil fuels. Whether you burn it in your car or in a power plant and send the resulting electricity (with losses) over power lines to your car makes no difference except the amount of losses. Electric cars are less efficient in that regard, because you have losses due to transmission and having to convert it to electricity to begin with, and also our entire electrical infrastructure cannot handle mass adoption of electric cars. If that happens, people will be lining up for 8 dollar per gallon gas because electricity will be prohibitively expensive.

Crazy

Once everyone is one electric cars, which can never happen because there isn't enough lithium in the world, they'll just raise the tarrifs because of (((supply and demand)))

How retarded are you?
Energy isn’t free.

Uuuuuh you know that 40 percent of our electricity is generated by gas right?

at least the inflation is canceling some of their retarded debt from the Covid schizo scare
sure everyone else suffers but the elite get to draw 5 cards from the deck

He's committing crimes in office:

Yet another "Progressive" is nothing more than a salesmen without knowing anything about the product that is being shilled at the taxpayers expense.

5 CFR § 2635.702 - Use of public office for private gain.

18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes

#arrestPeteButtigreg

Attached: download.png (436x275, 218.09K)

Where the fuck do you think 80% of electricity comes? It comes from fossil fuels you fucking idiot.

BASED. KEEP IT UP FELLOW EV DRIVERS. WE MUST SPAM THIS BOARD UNTIL ALL POLCELS SWITCH TO EVS

Attached: 2304BE67-95F1-4813-A952-103F703B3043.jpg (960x600, 68.39K)

Based. I pay $65 a month to ride around in Portland to bother white people, flag and pic related.

Attached: 160DB396-0B37-4C9B-9CF0-FC03A254BDDA.png (3000x3000, 502.37K)

The alleged party of the lower class has basically changed their messaging to
>Have you tried not being poor?
Which I'm sure will work out well for them in the long run

Attached: 1621086087556.webm (864x504, 2.84M)