How will humanity look like in 50 years?

Attached: earth.jpg (3840x2160, 1.08M)

Like bacteria after the 49th booster?

Mostly dead. Earth will flip on its' axis in 2050 killing 99.99% of the population and wiping everything mankind has built from the surface of the Earth.
Adam & Eve, Chan Thomas (uncensored version)
All he got wrong was the date.

I hope this is the case. Everything in life boils down to temptation and desire, but neverlasting content so it's an endless rat race until I die. I'm not wishing death on anyone, but I just think that if life would end there wouldn't be any more suffering.
However, there probably won't be any giga happening like that except if god wants it

>except if god

Attached: 1630676614458.png (550x543, 52.5K)

I'm not a christian, just came to the conclusion that everything in life is a planned program and gods will is literally what will happen, fate. Sorry if that's too high for you bhutan tranny

BLACKED

pic related

Never. China, Russia or another European uprising can happen in 50 years and start an ethnic cleansing. Even without such a scenario, your little fetish is not how humanity will look like. Africa will continue to suckle on white mans tits and niggas continue to rob gas stations in the US.

This but I wish it was sooner. God's Great Reset.

Attached: 1643489034783.png (976x516, 317.82K)

Attached: computers.gif (491x353, 368.19K)

This is a depressingly low IQ thread.

How about contrubuting in a non low iq way?

50 years? Same old people, different technologies. People still spend their youth chasing after money, and as they grow old chase after their health.

pearls before swine

Attached: image 666.jpg (607x388, 69.84K)

Cataclysm theory is interesting but hard to substantiate. The Earth certainly isn't well balanced enough to avoid the Dzhanibakov Effect, so it should happen periodically.

Makes me think schizo though. Africa is the most geologically stable continent in a cataclysm event. What if globohomo richfags are trying to clear the continent of Africans so they can lay claim to the safest region on Earth? The societal upheaval does not matter to them, they are so wealthy and powerful that they will never have to experience the suffering and destruction involved. New Zealand is globohomo poorfag cope for the likes of Zuckerberg and Bezos.

Humanity? Idk
The earth however will look more like pic related, as it always has been and always will. No matter how insane and irrational people are nowadays or what kind of science fiction they all agreed on. Truth is still truth.

Attached: 1627657572763.jpg (902x960, 81.02K)

Ok so you are saying the satellites, ISS, aero engineers etc. are all fake?

Filthy globetards

Attached: 1646063305130.jpg (690x466, 188.92K)

Either 88-IQ, brown-skinned Brazilians or 188-IQ, Aryan-looking anime characters (depending on how advanced and widespread genetic engineering becomes).

Satellites are carried by balloons.
You know what company is the largest global consumer of Helium?
NASA

Koreans really have been inventing some unique ideas the last several years.

They will look beautiful

Attached: CCEA484E-7980-4B8A-BFEE-2E9DB93D6485.jpg (600x763, 54.93K)

Till the dawn breaks they lie like dogs beside the road. Some may have been killed in the fight. Others were wounded in the fighting and are lying there to die or because they cannot stand. It doesn't matter. Dead they are, anyway, or soon will be. Lying beside the road the wounded men feel the cold touch of death on their faces and they whimper like dogs in their pain. From time to time some of the wounded awake. One of them asks them if they are all right. Some say yes. Others say no. In the end some of the wounded ask if he can do anything for them. But it is useless for them to ask. Some may have given their last breath in the fight. And it's useless for them to say, I am going to die. I want you to do something for me. But it is useless for them to cry out to them, because the dying men do not hear them. And it is useless for them to sing them a song, or to tell them a story, for the wounded are past listening. Even as the day begins to break they lie down again and lie in the cold night air with their dead and wounded alike. It is useless for them to try to do anything for them, for all the men can do is howl and curse and weep in their pain.

There is zero evidence of a cataclysm that kills all the megafauna every 25k years and Chan Thomas is a retard, as are you

The best ending begins with negroids being recognized as subhumans and not having the same rights as proper Homo Sapiens.
Depending on many factors, it may result in an accelerated recovery from all the sabotage those apeman did to humanity, but nations of retards will continue to be stagnant and maybe ven get worse as they keep becoming more retarded without any possibility of improvement.
There is the more probable ending, negroids continue to win, everyone is micromanaged by them and the whole planet becomes Brazil or worse.
The third option involves negroids playing safe and keeping everything completely stagnated (they are enforcing this since around 2008) so almost the same shit, with a few minor changes.

I can't speak for all humanity, but in 50 years I'll probably be in an old folks home getting beaten and abused by nigger employees as I shit my diapers full. The golden years.