JESUS CHRIST. WHEN DID REDDITORS BECOME NAZIS?

This past has week has completely fucking blackpilled me on how normies are quite literally npc retards will think whatever Jew media tells them to

Attached: reddit nazis.png (882x723, 156.61K)

go back

They could just be Finnish shills. We have been waiting for at least 80 years to see Russia get irreversibly fucked up. Has nothing to do with jew media or being npc.

Those are trolls.

they always were
reddit political boards are much more rabid than 4chinz
living in an echo chamber does that to a mf

Why does Finland have such a hate boner for Russia anyways?

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE POOR RUSSERIN O

Attached: file.png (600x556, 216.25K)

Because Fins are retarded in believing it was Russia but refuse to realize it where the Jews.

>Is beyond me

Attached: 1630944113264.jpg (571x568, 55.6K)

They're slavniggers, what possible other reason could you need?

They don't have any principles. They simply support whatever the media and the government tells them. They also have no morals or common sense as we humans do. That's the mistake we constantly make, we think they actually have self-awareness, values, standards and principles as we do. They don't.
They will support globohomo hippie brotherhood one day, and, after they have been given another fictional reason, they will be genocidal maniacs the next day.

Attached: 1598408250819.png (1095x658, 152.07K)

They're the only country that's a threat to us, in addition to jewmerica/Israel

Attached: 6c9b79b291b43004.jpg (1024x702, 79.44K)

"blackpill"
"normies"
"jew media"
"npc"

Holy shit, you're a fucking retard!

>seize their means of reproduction
so their women?

what sub reddit is this? this is 50s dad who is in john birch tier shit

>t. mongol

Reddit is based on democracy.
Democracy is gay.

There you go. That about sums up why reddit sucks.

Moral relativism means you can dump all of your cherished beliefs instantly and pick up a whole new set of beliefs anytime you want (or when someone else wants you to).

Wtf I love Reddit now

Contrary to popular belief, Any Forums is a board of peace, while the rest of the world are bloodthirsty barbarians.

Attached: 1.gif (360x270, 3.1M)

The true end goal of communism is rape.

>t. Me, circa 2013
I would say, "Oh you'll learn like I did", but in truth, if you're still drinking the kool-aid after this long, you'll probably just die.

Holy shit. Based! Fuck Russians!

When globohomo told them to be on the same side as the largest Nazi group in Europe.

Because Russia used to own em

Reddit has become more based than Any Forums it seems. Bunch of faggots here.

This is literally the Two Minutes Hate.

I miss him bros...

Attached: 1644855088110.png (1139x798, 1.63M)

>the eternal slav shows his true face once again

Post a link OP or this is fake and gay.

Do it.
Give me the reason to live.
The hatred make me feel alive.

Attached: FUN_BEGINS_NOW.png (331x329, 128.6K)

people love to hate. it is primal. us against them, kill them all, etc. it's all so tiresome.

>proving Putin’s point about Russophobic genocide
Kek

Attached: BF56A5B9-664A-499D-A3B9-5505971A5E6F.jpg (519x449, 45.64K)

Russia was so terrified of one sniper blasting their officers using nothing but iron sights and an old rifle that they literally sent hundreds of men after him.

Attached: Simo - the white death.jpg (500x719, 123.26K)

Most of those are probably bots.

and no one in the news media is covering this, it is kind of a secret. enemy of my enemy and all.

Wow, glowies and chinks use reddit too? It's almost like they're trying to craft a perspective on the masses!

Fuck you and fuck kikes too. Welcome to Any Forums, faggot.

>BF56A5B9-664A-499D-A3B9-5(...).jpg
Having a shill pic id.

I agree with you and that shitting on russians in general is a net negative for humanity. If you look at the following example, however, it seems relativism offers a better outcome overall:

>If I hit somebody hard, I will hurt them. If I do the same thing to get them out of the way of an oncoming car, my hurting them will be understood differently.

Or is this just a bad example of relativism (if so why)?

Reddit have become even more radical and darker than Any Forums has ever been.

I fucking hate redditors so much..

Pretty much whatever the consensus on reddit is, is the opposite of the truth/proper position

Jews turned russians into perfect cattle over generations by killing anyone above average intelligence, that's why they're not fighting back against jews ruling them and do whatever they're told. It's the end goal of kalergi plan in europe as well, just the avenue is mass migration.

>sever both legs and arms to save from a car accident now and ever
>can also do whatever the hell you want the amputee
>legally 0kay since these appendages belong to you anyway as a result of a slow but sure buy-out for utter overprice of all the cells which make up these appendages

Also post more of this shit. I need a strong moral justification for killing the Western invaders when I am inevitably drafted into the people's militia. I cannot kill unless my very right to exist is denied.

Attached: 069.jpg (600x582, 33.63K)

This. The jewish media and blue checkmarks on twitter always whine about how "evil" and "racist" anons on Any Forums are, but NPCs are literal genocidal maniacs in service to their jewish masters. Anons are actual humans and experience empathy, they consider carefully the things and decisions they support, and what fallout can be expected from them. Redditors and NPCs are literally not capable of empathy - they are told by a handful of corporations to hate, and they hate with every fiber of their being.

That's why jews are a force to be reckoned with; they've hijacked their golem so thoroughly that these people will literally kill and be killed, gleefully, in defense of their jewish masters.

Attached: astroturfing from god's chosen people.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)