The reason for the shelling of the American Embassy in Iran has been named

Iran reports that this is revenge for the killing of two Iranian officers in Syria by the Israeli Air Force
english.aawsat.com/home/article/3522911/iran-vows-avenge-death-2-irgc-members-syria

Attached: IMG_20220313_014700_731.jpg (1280x960, 97.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A8GIo4fBrd8
english.aawsat.com/home/article/3522911/iran-vows-avenge-death-2-irgc-members-syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do those primitive subhumans actually want war?

First it was a U.S. base, then the consolate, now it's the embassy? Israeli site was bombed. Nothing of value is lost. OP is a double faggot.

DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO THE MUJIHADEEN
INSHALLAH

shut the fuck up jew boy

There have always been wars in the Middle East that have not stopped to this day. I think the Iranians have been waiting for the moment to finally start a war with America, but I hope for a better outcome.

Russia is a shithole too and Biden seems too scare to confront them too.

youtu.be/A8GIo4fBrd8

The message "Z and V you are not alone" was left on the Sabereen news channel, a news channel allegedly belonging to the militant Shiite group Asaib Ahl al-Haqq operating in Iraq and Syria.
The group was under the patronage of the famous Iranian General Qasem Suleimani, who was killed by a US air strike a couple of years ago. It is possible that now ballistic missiles have been launched just in the form of revenge, Suleimani's birthday is March 11. In Iran, they write that this is revenge for the elimination of two Iranian officers in Syria by the Israeli Air Force, and that a rocket attack was launched on the headquarters of the Israeli Mossad, located in the Consulate General.
No casualties have been reported yet, several missiles fell near the US Consulate General. US fighter jets have been lifted into the air and retaliatory strikes against Iran are possible.

Attached: IMG_20220313_015606_931.jpg (884x886, 76.45K)

I've heard from one of my buddies in the intelligence field that comms coming out of the area identify the one who initiated the strike was Iranian General Yashaiem Al-Hied.

Fuck you, you dumb spic

youtube.com/watch?v=s8hEtI9AI0U

Based

That general is well known for these coordinated strikes, he must not be allowed to keep continuing without being caught

Funny they didn't do shit after Trump greased their "great" general. Sandniggers just raised up a black flag nothing else.

Not true
>— NOTE: This is only the second time in history that Iran has directly fired ballistic missiles at U.S. troops from its territory

>The only other time this happened was on January 7th, as the revenge for the killing of General Qasem Soleimani by the U.S. three days earlier.

>This marks a significant escalation.

your country is an abomination mutt

They did tho blasted two or three us bases didn't kill anyone

my stupid country is ruled by literal retards that is richer than yours right now. You live in a shithole, stop playing Chinas game, retards.

As if the US would tell you anyway if goys or glowies died

Kill yourself kike shill

Should wipe these arab cunts of the face of the earth, first they threaten Israel now they attacks actual Americans, the most dangerous regime on the planet alongside russia

SO why not attack Israel?
>hmm

Fuck you MI6 pedophile

Iranians are not arabs. They are persian...In fact they hate arabs just as much as they hate the jews and americans.

How do you imagine destroying Iran? They have nuclear weapons.

OY VEY!

Israel is strongly protected and the United States will come to its support. Israel cannot be defeated.

just nuke these faggots and be done with it. but they wont and then Russia will sell them nukes after it collapses.

I do not understand this at all, this HAS to be a false flag, in the past Iran hasnt responded to provocations that were infinitely worse than this, but now for some reason they missile strike a literal nowhere with no casualties for literally no reason surely knowing there would be a counter attack. This fucking REEKS of false flag and I wouldnt be surprised if it was Israel playing off of hieghtened world tensions as a means of taking out Iran, the backlash if they did that right now would be significantly less as populations around the world are just expecting world war at this point, they could get away with it and no one would bat an eye

Fuck I almost looked it up.

I guess by at least steamrolling Iran the last regional power against building the temple is out and they can start construction.

>no reason

Masonic members of the royal family murderfuck children, then the intelligence establishment cover it up

Attached: 22E30378-6F35-47EF-88D2-A11041E41FAC.jpg (2048x1362, 410.16K)

Any Forums has always been a pro-iran board, where the fuck are all these libshit fuckniggers coming from?

reddit refugees who need to be bullied into falling in line

They had nuclear talks and potential for HUGE oil contracts in Europe.
None of this makes sense.
If they really did this, they are complete morons.

Americans always want war, since they never fight on their own land.

reddit tranny tourists, you can look up the spike of users on Any Forums after this whole ukraine stuff

Are you suggesting to arrange another unnecessary war for the United States in the Middle East, as it was in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Send nukes ivan I don't want to live in the new europe anymore

no deaths seems odd but US will have early warning systems for this. Not like the capability and exposure of the target was unexpected.

The reason was called revenge for the killed Iranian officers in Syria. Remember the last time she, too, struck the US Embassy out of revenge.

Am I not getting something here? Or am I just retarded, I feel like it's the latter.