Politics

This is an invitation to reject democracy and to embrace Islam. Democracy causes instability and divisions. The politicians disregard God's laws and implement man-made laws. As a result of this, good practises are made unlawful and evil practises are made lawful like dealing with usury, free-mixing, fornication, selling alcohol, men sodomising other men, 'changing gender' and gambling. When the Shari'ah is implemented in full, those Satanic practises in society will be made unlawful and there will be no inflation as the currency will be gold and silver. No governments in the United Nations (UN) are currently implementing the Shari'ah. So if you have a desire to purify yourself and become a good person, I advise you to revert to Islam and stop referring legislation to the false god politicians by avoiding evil democratic elections.

Attached: Islam.jpg (726x858, 20.82K)

Does anyone that is interested in becoming a Muslim have any questions?

Attached: Revert.jpg (1029x1022, 166.5K)

not this fucking retard again, you should form a club with this retarded turk

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 7.15.09 PM.png (875x529, 77.26K)

The daw'ah don't stop.

What should I know?

Didn't read
Islam is dogshit
Inshallahsneed, Muh-ham-talmud, piss be upon him

Just a couple of questions: If Moses was a prophet and gave us the 10 commandments, why does Taquiya and Tawria directly conflict with the laws of God- Thou shalt not bear false witness. Also within the 10 commandments is Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not commit murder, yet Mohamed was a known caravan robber and murderer. Also, Thou shalt not commit adultery, yet Mohamed did exactly that.
I find Islam to be utterly inconsistent with previous prophets. Either Islam must reconcile their history with the Prophets and repent or you will absolutely face the judgement of Anonymous for your sins.

Attached: JoinIslamNow.webm (600x338, 1.47M)

No Islam is good, just OP is dumb as fuck.

He's probably Somali his IQ is so fucking low

Why would I ever do that? Muslims are disgusting

Silence dog

you're so gross, you actually make me feel sick

Attached: 1351716329692.jpg (435x435, 17.41K)

The five pillars of Islam are:

The proclamation of faith (Shahada)
Five daily prayers (salah)
Alms-giving (zakat)
Fasting during the month of Ramadan (sawm)
Pilgrimage (hajj)

Islam a false antichrist religion and you should turn to our lord and saviour jesus Christ instead.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Embrace Islam and follow it's teachings. Then in the sight of God, you will become pure and clean. Paradise is the reward for those that purify themselves from evil.

OP can't answer the fucking questions.

Ask one question at at time and be specific. Don't be vague. I don't have time to right long paragraphs because I try to reply to many people.

> purify them selves from evil
Topkek. The quran literally legalizes pedophilia AND is meant to be for all times.

Islam is evil

Where do you get all this bullshit from?

It's not permissible to penetrate your wife before she reaches puberty.

Your religion is shit. You are liars, theives, murderers and destroyers of the creations of Man. Anyone who calls themselves a muslim is an enemy of the prime virtues.

Attached: islam.jpg (500x375, 136.26K)

There's no need to invite me, I've already realized the truth
> If Moses was a prophet and gave us the 10 commandments, why does Taquiya and Tawria directly conflict with the laws of God- Thou shalt not bear false witness.
This is about lying to God and other believers (thus lying in the eyes of God), why would he care if you lie to kuffar who would see you killed?
>Also within the 10 commandments is Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not commit murder, yet Mohamed was a known caravan robber and murderer. Also, Thou shalt not commit adultery, yet Mohamed did exactly that.
They were literally jews, 100% deserved for persecuting Muhammad (pbuh) and his followers who are clearly divinely inspired as evidenced by their conquests

>It's not permissible to penetrate your wife before she reaches puberty.

Prove it, the Quran says the opposite.

Read Surah 65 1:4. It says that for women who cannot menstrate you wait 3 months to divorce, then in Surah 33 49, it says if you have never touched your wife (sex).

So it's strongly implied pedophilia is legal
so either you are ignorant or a liar. which one is it you antichrist?