Got some crypto

What are my options

Attached: images.jpg (183x276, 7.84K)

defect where?

Stay or cat is ashtray.
I'm sorry user.
Customs laws suck so bad.

You already are the defect user

Attached: 1646051960608.png (200x209, 81.65K)

Russia or china

Why?
You're just being silly now

Fuck you and your government

why would you want that? I'm not even Dutch, I've traveled all over the world and Netherlands is in Top 3 places to live in. Don't squander away your insane luck of being born here.

Wake up. Your utopia is ending soon.

Stop pretending to be a CCP Shill

No, you get some life experience. The world is a horrible, terrible, monstrous place. You have never faced real hardship here. Unspoil yourself and learn to appreciate what you have.

Couldnt be more serious

How would you know? Do you know me?

You may as well join the Taliban why not? Not too much difference all 3 are shit holes

As if britain is a nice country

Spend a year with no news, no social media and most importantly no Any Forums and watch your life improve

Listen to this man OP.

lmao retard stop larping and show real flag

just kick the niggers and muzzies out of dutchland and you'll be a-ok

Better than the CCP and Russia
If you're actually Dutch then you're like 2 hours from us London is like Amsterdam both seedy shitholes

You guys are muslims yourself.

I hate that 99% of people are oblivious to the fact that were in this situation for a reason.

Ive been targeted by some individuals and i dont feel safe

Targeted? Call the Police? If not an option more places in the world than Russia and China

I know you enough based on what you are saying here and the stupid things that you desire. Have you ever experienced cultural shock? Ever been outside of Europe? The world will chew you up and show no mercy. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Listen to this guy

LOL
Imagine thinking you can escape
We don’t live in 1750 anymore
The entire world is a prison without walls
Don’t have illusions that it is better elsewhere