Modern women

Attached: 0.png (1000x818, 1.06M)

Attached: implying.jpg (2159x715, 542.1K)

also isn't the right image a group of redditors who went to ukraine? kek, why weren't they given ammo? are the ukrainians so scared that all redditors can do is friendly fire that they gave them guns but no ammo?

finally, i can buy a gf

the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world

>like travel

Attached: germany travel bachelor instagram master career.png (597x1080, 545.28K)

During WWII the Japanese would drop leaflets on Papua New Guinea claiming that while Australian soldiers were fighting the war, their wives were having affairs American soldiers stationed in Australia.
In the modern era of the Internet, you don't need leaflets and wild claims, you can just show them their women's tinder accounts and OnlyFans, and the best part is that it wouldn't even be propaganda, but the truth.

Can't Ukrainian men just cross the border to Russia, though?
Honestly I can't think of an easiest way of getting rid of this restriction.
Just go to one of those Russian separatist places, ask for political asylum. Isn't this possible?

they will be beaten/killed and then sent off to gulag. They are considered as combatants they cant just wave the french flag

Source for this? Like half a million niggas have already went eastward. What’s to stop some Hohol Nigenko from going to rusfaggia and become Khokgol Nigenkovitch

why are mens lives considered worthless and disposable?

Saw a video of Azov killing fleeing civilians. Imagine what they will do to deserters.

>Saw a video of Azov killing fleeing civilians. Imagine what they will do to deserters.
retard.

Attached: 1646694814118.jpg (691x625, 235.74K)

if i were one these boys I'd just surender to the russians

>they will be beaten/killed and then sent off to gulag.
Young guys have sweet soft asses, they will be useful.

Ukrainian/Russian women are whores, commonly known, sadly

*of

They're Ukrainians you dumb frog eater.

of course the american instantly thinks of faggotry
nope

>like travel

Attached: 1545504273279.jpg (1546x980, 740.79K)

>then sent off to gulag
Bro wtf?

This was a thing in ancient Rome. If a town was being pillaged, they would kill most of the men except the young ones that had womenly faces and bodies. Those ones were raped by a team of BBCs, then they were dismembered. That's the fate for must young Ukrainian twinks. Sad but true. At least they'll die in ecstacy.

As opposed to Western women.

so this is their master plan: to create a country ruled only by men. it will become a utopia!!!!!

You saw it? there are at least two.

>of course the american instantly thinks of faggotry
Well they do, so I've heard.