They're right you know

They're right you know

Attached: gstrf43d.png (2794x1104, 419.89K)

The west stands for worshipping niggers and enabling faggots. I am against whatever the west is for, and right now that means Ukraine and NATO.

Kys, shill

I expected better from /k/

You know you don't have to suck the USA's dick anymore?

>I'm too stupid to understand your position so I'll just call you a contrarian instead
Many such cases

no

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-12-15-35-38_kindlephoto-3249359.png (514x470, 260.97K)

Cool. But the thing is
Basically?
I'm just not supporting them (The Ukraine!)
I know... UGH! Right? I know!
And I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I'm just not supporting them, is all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH eat shit /k/.

Attached: 1645581752484.png (672x671, 82.29K)

/k/ is where we all go to larp as normies

fpbp

yes the contrarianism is rampant on a delusional level here but thats how it is.

>If you’re not an NPC you’re contrarian!
Neck yourself

Attached: D734F770-A629-4657-92D7-FC591FAABCD9.jpg (813x1024, 81.02K)

in the end, the likes of you will be lining up to HКBД, trying to snitch on your fellow transfaggot before he snitches on you

>ww3 going off uninhibited
>op trying to d and c
fucking kikes

>the “Any Forums has a side picked” narrative

why yes I do support jew controlled russian

Whatever the media says I assume the opposite is the truth. Its not being a contrarian. Its pattern recognition.

I don't support Ukraine, that is not the same as being pro-Russia.

Attached: ktranny.jpg (256x256, 9.09K)

>disagreing with leftists is only ever contrarianism
Do leftists realize they're constantly promoting fascism?

Not arguing with that. Any Forums used to complain about the chink shilling and the kremlin bots since i can remember. Now it has completely overturned.
Any Forums doesn't really support anybody, but their hatred for the normies is too big.
Any Forums is contrarian. Yes.

Attached: 1646229453574.jpg (1000x1105, 53.91K)

Attached: 1646701256453.jpg (680x680, 69.42K)

/k/-unts are a bunch of retards, since years! every "contrarian" guy gets doxxed away by these reddit fags. tripfag 'heisenberg' was some kind of nuke expert, even worked for a nuke interested institution. they doxxed him and called his employee bc he dared to have a different take on nuclear war than these söy-boy groupthink cunts. pisses me off.

Yup. I would be perfectly fine remaining neutral but the western propaganda is so obvious that it's insulting.
Don't give a fuck about Russia or Ukraine but I'm absolutely convinced that 'Kyiv' needs to be leveled.

> Any Forums used to complain about the chink shilling
We still do.

> and the kremlin bots
Have never really been an issue. Especially after the garbage during the 2016 election.

However, all of those are now small beans compared to shareblue and their equivalent faggy outlets.

This thread, again?
At least you're using "Tomorrow" now.

Attached: kys.jpg (720x720, 34.16K)