Why does /k/ hate Any Forums

I’m weirded out by this

Attached: 5A73DD97-3859-4DEC-B270-B6ED919DE714.png (750x1334, 341.16K)

K

Death to all UKRAINIANS. Imagine pulling their teeth out with a pair of pliers. Imagine breaking their fingers. Imagine getting a dull knife and slowly taking pieces of their skin off. Imagine throwing salt on the exposed bloody tissue. Imagine burning their dick off just with a zippo lighter. Imagine keeping them alive for as long as possible. Imagine breaking their shin bones with a ctheirel and a mallet. Imagine pouring acid in their eyes. Imagine cutting their nose off. Imagine smashing a glass bottle on their face. Imagine slowly pulling their arms off with a rope. Imagine hammering nails into their ears. Imaging just letting them slowly die, every now and then coming and giving them a kick to hear them scream.

They're right.

Go back to your shitty board

Probably the VPN faggotry from troll farms.

They ain't wrong.

Attached: Strawberry Milk.jpg (1920x1080, 158.3K)

his summary of the Any Forums mindset is 100% correct

they are right

Theyre a bunch of cum garglers and have been for a while. Ask them about that afghanistan withdraw and watch how buck broken they act.

Attached: KEk1NF2.jpg (1541x5406, 680.9K)

They're right

user, everyone hates Any Forums. do you never visit any other board or website?

But y tho

all of the oldfags left /k/, now it's mostly fudd boomers and airsoft fags. It's a slow board now and therefore easy to slide and subvert. Used to be based.

Attached: STREILOK.png (1280x1552, 651.11K)

that's because taking a side in this war is antithetical to Any Forumss beliefs

K is fags and children now. Old k died about right after the Bundy ranch shit.

Fuck off back to your boomer central nigger faggots

I would eat the shit out of her anus.

Aren't those anons like 90% zogbots from Amerimuttistan?

they're right.
Fuck your shitty faggot board.

t. Any Forumsolerant tourist checking on Ukraine war news.

>those shoulders
>that facial structure
>that hairline
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: 1629919006390.gif (600x600, 1.77M)

/k=Globohomo glowies and deep state niggers

Any Forums is a containment board. the rest of Any Forums is closer to reddit than anyone here would like to admit.

Any Forums is where the oldfags are, i'd imagine. you have to remember that the other boards are probably like 17 year old, faggot zoomers just like Any Forums was full of 13 year olds back in the day.

hide?

Lmao hahahah
Like clockwork

When did /k/ get so reddit?

>Any Forums is where the oldfags are, i'd imagine
lol not even close
this place is absolutely infested with retarded tourists from the 2016 us elections

Neck yourselves shills

/k/ is full of reddit trannies that uses lubed guns as dildos to dilate their gaping anus

Honestly I always nibble a little bit of my morning shit and wash jt down with a gulp of piss.
It's good for the digestive system.

hunter biden is HEAVILY invested in Ukraine, we are in this shit because of him

Most of 2022 /k/ never fired a weapon in their lives.

cos Any Forums is the premiere hive of electionfags, shills, glowies and other tourists. moot shouldn't have brought it back.

Seek help

Blackpill is that was still 6 years ago, user. The rest of the site is infested with people who haven't even been here a year. Pre-2014 posters are rare.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a contrarian

Attached: 1644582715410.png (720x720, 115.67K)

It is a containment board for DoD cripples who got embarrassed in the Middle East year after year for 30 years while they came back to pregnant girlfriends

/k/ is actually just a bunch of cod fags that larp in airsoft

Except the other boards are way more infested due to being less populated and easier to subvert. Shills frustrated by here simply went there

Because you faggot nigger lovers have the bright idea of going to a gun board to talk about trannys and abortion

compared to the rest of Any Forums that's like a goddamn elder

>why do small penis gunfags hate Any Forums

gee I wonder

>Because you faggot nigger lovers have the bright idea of going to a gun board to talk about trannys and abortion

Attached: 1647124531296-removebg-preview.png (500x500, 71.44K)

It's full of monke posters, guess that's their containment board now

/k/ has been infested with r/lilberalgunowners for years now. It's not surprising.

What do I even say

Attached: 0387F2A8-0180-413E-9442-E0E8FF9E6E31.png (750x1334, 365.69K)

/k/ is reddit faggots and tripfags (most of whom are kikes)

it is one of the worst boards by far, which pains me because i'm very much into firearms

Attached: 1583088657446.png (635x625, 867.3K)

/k/ act's like insufferable rich kids in high school. they are pure blood faggots normies. most of them are 40-50 year olds who think about nothing other then guns.

I disagree

Cope

Attached: 1647033213232.gif (480x480, 1.88M)

Bro, I don't know how to break this to ya but the majority of posts on Any Forums are made by government agencies pretending to be shit eating retards and actual shit eating retards that think they are in good company.

The only reason someone wouldn't be able to grasp something so obvious is if they were, in fact, a shit eating retard.

Didn't polish children men women and old people get viciously tortured by ukranians?
Why do you hate russians, my slavnigger lore is not up to date.

Ukranians are nothing but the tool of Zelensky's ultimate agenda of having Ukraine as over-ran with the 3rd-world as the west is. I truly sympathize with them, especially those who gave in to Zelensky's propaganda and threw away their lives to free up more room for another Indian or African in the rebuild.

That first response is literally, unironically and categorically 100% correct.

Any Forums is were teenage Any Forums fags have ended up when they got old

>Most of 2022 /k/ never fired a weapon in their lives.
Nobody on /k/ has ever fired a weapon in their life. The whole board has been an ATF glownigger board since it was created. The only people who go there are feds, LARPers, shills, and troons.

Attached: 1626008033328.jpg (758x644, 63.77K)

Probiotics?
I thought you leafs only pissed in your morning maple syrup covered cum biscuits .
HONK :D

> t. Shit eating retard

"normal" people are a safety hazard

>just contrarian for no reason
Kek. Hard to believe people actually believe this.

/k/ is the worst board on this site, next to Any Forums, which the users go back and forth from.

If the whole world started agreeing eating shit was bad I'd fucking agree with them. I'm a racist not a retard. Unlike that /k/ faggot

>Dedicated to guns
>Blue Board

It was always gay.

No, it's not. They're idiots and don't even realize how brainwashed they are.

Your probably that fat faggot who derails threads to talk about tranny

Attached: 1754E36E-780C-4FC5-BCE3-7A9039A28E20.jpg (1024x559, 160.3K)

That was cringe

A lot of boards hate pol, the first time I went to bant there were 3 threads demanding that pol be deleted. It looks like jealously to me

>being against globohomo
>contrarian

Attached: f73fb3cadff2e5f6c44399a3eb74b318.jpg (620x556, 42.06K)

>he doesnt eat shit
Can you guys imagine not eating shit?

Burning their dick of with a zippo lighter.

Ffs you are some sick mofo

>easier to subvert
do you literally ever venture outside of this place? the only "subversion" going on is people from Any Forums going to every other board to whinge about shit they read on twitter
there is literally zero unironic support for any progressive agenda on Any Forums but niggers from this board act like its being run by SRS
i think the most striking thing about the poltard mindset is the almost complete lack of self awareness

>Why does /k/ hate Any Forums
k is a pol board, simple as
but k does have a few commie faggots that must be removed

/k/ and Any Forums suffered the same fate.
/k/ was once full of vets, and autists interested in guns. They were replaced with redditors and furries, and /k/ was no more.
Any Forums was once full of well read lolbertarians, and political autists. They were replaced with fanatical trump normies, and an ocean of special interest groups.

Attached: 1646757141144.jpg (610x680, 26.4K)

/k/ is populated by a lot of former and current US military, most of which are retarded when it comes to anything outside of their former MOS/AFSC/Rate (and even then that's still suspect). Just because they may not believe in SJW bullshit, that doesn't mean that they know anything about international relations or geopolitics beyond
>America good, anybody that does thing American government not like bad
>Smash anybody that threatens US hegemony

Both sides in this war are cringe, but to say Russia isn't invading over valid strategic concerns and that Putin is literally Hitler 2.0 is just fucking retarded.

Attached: 1629806232992.jpg (480x729, 40.01K)

/k/ is a board of pretentious faggots who eat sperm.

>Any Forums is a western page
>/k/ is a weapon board
>Most weapon entusiasts in the west are armed force/police
Don't take it personal. They're just on one side of the game.

>hey guys i found a cool place to buy "fuel filters". just click this link

>Any Forums is where the oldfags are, i'd imagine.
I've been around since at least the boxxy days and Any Forums is the only place I feel comfortable calling a nigger a nigger on the entire internet anymore.

Everyone hates us and that is how it should be.

Attached: 14190873824490.jpg (640x480, 56.68K)

exactly. There are threads on Any Forums saying the Jews hate smoking so you should smoke lmfao

Only trannies think eating shit isn’t good for you dilate YWNBAW.

Also because like everywhere else, even here, it got infested with reddit fags fleeing the purges of anything not hyper leftist and not understanding board culture. They're the type of faggot to actually participate in a general thread.

Weren’t furniggers always around /k/
Anyways /k/ is such unreadable garbage now I almost never go there

because everyone on pol, including me, are massive dumbfucks that are some combination of contrarian to the point of brain rot, shills, and being massive faggots on purpose. Usually all three

Attached: 1626804188734.gif (402x446, 1.1M)

most of /k/ is over 18, not underage children being subverted by kremlin propaganda.

you should be against kikes, regardless of the board but people seem to support either ukraine or russia. nobody but the kikes win in this war

/k/ is full of shills, jannies/mods stopped removing stuff.

You don't see the new blood of new selfthinking critical posters and lurkers.

Hang yourself

Shut up frog nigger bitch

because you guys are fucking retarded

They're mad because they got called out for believing the Ghost of Kiev was real.

go back to redit faggot

LOL . /k/= reddit

Same shit you post here.

What a faggot

>Your probably that fat faggot who derails threads to talk about tranny

Cope sneed and give me more (yous) faggot American

...you're right. Made me dig through my old pics. Where did the time go

Attached: 1315377913472.png (1440x774, 621.25K)

/k/ is full of zogbots

That was old internet furries, when you would find ocasional small cells of them here and there, and they were fun to point at like circus freaks. Now they infest everything.
Oh, I know theyre here, but the endless spam keeps them hindered.

>exactly. There are threads on Any Forums saying the Jews hate smoking so you should smoke lmfao

Cope smoking is bad for the human body

I go to Any Forums and Any Forums and it really only sounds like a small minority of fags dislike this place. Then again Any Forums hates Any Forums. To be frank though Any Forums hates Any Forums except for /smg/

>Any Forumsolerant
ahahaha what the fuck
did a child come up with that? kek

>can we actually talk about board related stuff?
>proceeds to spam putin monkie and ukraine propaganda threads

this is correct though. if CNN started saying "wearing underwear is good for you" there would be 10 threads in the catalogue at any given time saying underwear is a jewish plot being pushed by trannies just out of spite.

I HATE NIGGERS

>2010

Attached: 1645675928095.jpg (775x1024, 65.29K)

>this is correct though. if CNN started saying "wearing underwear is good for you" there would be 10 threads in the catalogue at any given time saying underwear is a jewish plot being pushed by trannies just out of spite.

Attached: 54d-removebg-preview.png (455x548, 87.17K)

>this thing is correct because in my head i imagined a scenario where this thing is correct!

Death to Jews.

Attached: ukraine khazar jews.jpg (1116x607, 46.34K)

NPCs like that retard think that Any Forums is the exact opposite of them. They can't conceptualize the thought that people wouldn't base their beliefs on the mob that surrounds them.

I once posted there to show off my cuatom made george floyd gun, and got called an 'incel'
Do /k/ trannies really?

For those new who don't know /k/ used to be Any Forums

Yeah last place to just be outright toxic and not worry about some shit nozzle trying to piece together your identity because they've got nothing better to satisfy their shit lives.

They support globohomo just like the rest of the normies. Just like iraq, libya, syria, afghanistan, tawian, etc. They are being gaslit by the media and can't think for themselves. They use arguments such as "le Any Forums is contrarian" because its the only thing they got except for "muh sovereignty". They are npc's programmed to get angry at designated times by the media. Any Forums is full of anti globohomo spergs who just don't give a fuck and are not susceptible to shock and media programming. They can see the situation with a little more nuance and logic. Can you not see how the npc's are in full shill/virtue singal/rage mode?

Shills
Contrarains is a newish buzzword, pol is already right.

>If you like guns and war, You are a Nazi Fascist
>Thats not True! I hate Any Forums

Attached: 1645858307557.webm (560x320, 768.53K)

/k/ is literally filled with trannies and faggots, what did you expect?