Are zoomers -this- bad?

Are zoomers -this- bad?

Attached: Zuumer.jpg (1874x1330, 729.1K)

Sounds accurate

Yep, we're fucked

Devolution in progress

>Its okay that my child spends hours a day in front of a screen

Who cares.
The west is done

The last man has already been born, user.

Attached: mouse_utopia.jpg (800x600, 137.19K)

Spending time in front of a screen isn’t the issue, it’s the content they are consuming specifically.

Yes.
>t. Born in 1997.

/thread and read my mind pilled

>tfw if I was really allowed to decide things on this I could probably turn it around but then would somehow get demonized anyways by my enemies

Attached: 1626280483591.jpg (466x349, 31.13K)

Nurse friend says many young boys with ED.
ED=erectile disfunction? The following lines about sex imply it.

How would you know? Penis inspection day?

That sounds so god damn annoying
when did this shit start, 2016 with drumpf?

All of these symptoms are due to advertising exposure.
It's a toxic thing.

i spend 16 hours a day infront of a screen

Attached: 49847793_781475712186515_4930861016861689016_n.jpg (424x424, 71.8K)

okay but how do I figure out what to do with my life?

It starts with education. People aren't taught to think anymore. They're just taught to follow directions according to whom it is directing it as the qualifying factor.

Yes.

I was in a discord server had many calls and convos with many zoomers, they are all incredibly mentally retarded and delusional about life; its unreal.

the boys are all huge manginas, and girls act like 5 year olds.

Many theories exist of how this can happen, idk, but for sure the jews are behind this.

On the other hand zoomers girls are fucking stupid and most dig millenial guys. Hell; even zoomer boys will suck you off with femboy cat ears and stockings on. You can abuse the shit out of them

This paper is such a good read

you don't, you just have to be in the right place at the right time and it's not really up to you which opportunity you'll be presented with

thanks user

Started with Snapchat and prepaid phone plans

>Hell; even zoomer boys will suck you off with femboy cat ears and stockings on. You can abuse the shit out of them
This keeps me up at night, people my age are groomed from birth.

In a world of beautiful ones be an ugly rapist rat.

the thing is:
they aren't like that bcs genetics, unlike Any Forums wants to believe, not everything is genetics, if you had no father you become a faggot, if you get to grow up in a literal distopian hellish dictatorship, you become those pieces of shit we're seeing