Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #957: LEAF MUSCLES EDITION

>QRD:
THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE'S CONVOY IS IN HAGERSTOWN, MD. AND MORE TRUCKS ARE ON THEIR WAY
>MUST DOWNLOAD!
People’s Convoy meeting with Senator Ted Cruz.
>Https://gofile.io/d/qyvHfL

CANADIANS ALSO EXPECTED TO PROTEST VIA THE TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY

>PFIZER DOCUMENTS: If you took the vax, read!
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
>Pfizer-ae-list.txt
files.catbox.moe/0euo9i.txt

Veteran James Topp is marching from Vancouver to Ottawa with a GPS Tracker:
>www.canadamarches.ca/route-updates
archive.md/wxglD

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

CANADA TO GO AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtu.be/Qisd2juHvps

==LIVESTREAMS==
www.supportfreedom.net/

>== NEWS UPDATES! ==
One chain of the US convoy was measured at 31 miles long! What are you waiting?

>Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/

OTTAWA
>Convoy press release
twitter.com/rFreedomConvoy/status/1499512442115792904?s=20&t=JL6GSukKCcqQKcdw-Bf0VA
>The convoy disolved after Castro Jr. sent the Stasi to attack it.
>Castro Jr. revoke Emergency Act
youtu.be/roZfQUYNewU
>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson
youtu.be/NTZvqqbshWM
>Tamara Lich is free! Pat king is not yet free:
www.realpatking.com

>HELPFUL LINKS
Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/

>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Prev. Thread:

Attached: anime girl tom boy hockey girl with abs.jpg (1500x1500, 259.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-banks-went-beyond-rcmp-list-of-names-in-freezing-a-small-number-of/?fbclid=IwAR2IS_6txktDYd42nJcXGbgfsup3AOjcyKm6IkCYx14WJj2Hohl40uNp2j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Fuck Trudeau

The Honkening Continues

Attached: honkler comic destroys leftist cunt idk.png (640x549, 359.96K)

Attached: trudeau as klaus schwab sub.jpg (1125x1469, 243.65K)

Hail Canada!

bump fuck trudeau fuck ford fuck tory fuck moore aka lenin lite, fuck de villa, fuck elliot, fuck tam, juni, fuck kikes fuck jannies and trannys fuck niggers fuck pajeets fuck chinks fuck (you) fuck moe fuck henry fuck kenney etc

Also reposting from last thread:
has anyone heard ANYTHING about the jab reqs getting dropped for flights? even fucking onterrible is ditching the goy muzzles by the 21st and cock gobbler trudeua still won't let me leave the fucking country. i want out so bad boys

Attached: canada the maple leaf forever flashing fashwave.gif (640x320, 2.94M)

greetings from canada fren. one day i hope we can unite a white western world and conquer again

My university is still banning me from campus even though vaxpass is gone in my province. FUCK THESE GUYS

The only thing the feds have backed down on are the proposed inter-province mandate and their emergency do anything powers. They still think they can wait us out, the problem is the weather is getting warmer and the regular protests are not getting smaller at all.

Attached: 56dtjdjx6.png (549x503, 283.53K)

honk honk

Attached: boxerenvy.jpg (781x731, 50.81K)

based thanks for the update. past few weeks ive been too busy but ive been at toronto protests recently and they were substantial. i dont think the feds realize how deeply we hold these convictions. trudeau is used to dealing with spineless faggots who have no real guiding principles

tomboy summer will be the height of the protests.
honk

Attached: tom boy summer globohomo.jpg (893x830, 567.88K)

DARE I SAY IT?

HELLO MR PRIME MINISTER

Attached: PIERRE-POILIEVRE-CONSERVATIVES-PROUDFOOT-MAR9-01.jpg (2500x1667, 2.29M)

> trudeau is used to dealing with spineless faggots who have no real guiding principles

Attached: absolutely based.jpg (540x540, 168K)

Attached: cockwomble.png (781x767, 854.7K)

nice, I've been attending every week as well and it's good attendance every time. next week is a worldwide rally I think, maybe it will be bigger than usual. if this shit is still going by Canada day, I hope that's the biggest country-wide protest/party they've ever seen.

Attached: 57ejysnd.jpg (1162x778, 246.03K)

Attached: 1646327987025.jpg (480x587, 37.79K)

Imagine being so FAT and DISABILITY you need to ban people when they point it out?

LUL what a fucking loser cuntry.

Disability Trannie is a great representation of Canaduh. A toddler brained literal mental retard bully who can't handle words back.
100% Canadiun

LOL

>HOOOOOOOONK

Fucking sad whoever keeps making these

OH YA, it's a sad lonely retard queer in Canaduh
LOL

Attached: DEFEATEDFATFUCK.png (1161x788, 291.46K)

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-banks-went-beyond-rcmp-list-of-names-in-freezing-a-small-number-of/?fbclid=IwAR2IS_6txktDYd42nJcXGbgfsup3AOjcyKm6IkCYx14WJj2Hohl40uNp2j0

Maybe more than the 206 accounts were frozen

>"Ms. Mason declined to say how many accounts were frozen by the banks using their own screening rather than relying on the RCMP’s list."

Attached: 1647099101361.png (1280x720, 717.53K)