>the men cannot leave

up to 2 million families are being separated at this very moment. its a tragedy at a scale rivalling the holocaust, and it will not be properly recognized or studied for years

Attached: 25.png (2560x1721, 114.02K)

They need every swinging dick they can get their hands on to fight the Russian invasion.

Men should go on strike.
No more protecting women until they correct their repulsive behavior.

Attached: feminism.jpg (1080x1080, 178.85K)

>men can not leave
>lots of ukranian orcs in Tallinn

???

Attached: 1582490111910.jpg (480x480, 35.4K)

It's honestly kind of scary how many nations in the E.U. actually still have these gender laws.
I live in a country with unisex conscription and very little of this, but it's really strange to me how many E.U. countries actually still have a higher retirement age for males, while females on average stay healthy longer and live longer, male-only conscription, and similar things.

I was beaten up when I was younger by someone two years older and a head taller than I because I defended myself when a female student attacked me. Everyone from teacher to fellow student agreed I had the fullest right to defend myself regardless of gender, and those two were the only ones that got in trouble, but that mentality those two have is still common in many developed nations it seems; it's scary.
I'd hate to live in Finland and be conscripted for a year.

Never forget what you're fighting for

Attached: 1647113910972.png (1000x818, 1.06M)

t. tibla

Your problem is that you seriously think this is some kind of battle of sexes.
This crap exists because most of the males support it.
Finland has male-only conscription and more males than females support it and males tend to ridicule other males for being weak when they don't support this system. 60% of females thinks it should either be made unisex or be abolished altogether compared to 20% of males.

The reason you're losing this war is your mistaken idea that you think females caused it. This shit was in place before females could even vote.

Not my problem
Btw whats your price for toilet cleaning ?

Attached: 111241245121199.jpg (494x881, 137.15K)

Good thing eesti girls are easy, the ukroBVLLS will love it

>faggot flag
Back to r*ddit

its time to go back

Attached: 1645574595150.jpg (1024x958, 175.8K)

I'm afraid we'll get God knows how many ukrs with ptsd who'll shit up our country
a lose lose situation

keep seething vatnik subhuman

Attached: 1647083510313.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

It's time you admit you have no argument.
The flag is stupid, but one has to have a flag and I'd rather have none.
Flags are gay.

Attached: flag_smasher.jpg (655x1110, 128.41K)

I just fucked ukrainian girl i picked on train station. She looked like 17y. I gave her some CZK for food. Im planning to return in Monday and take some to home with me. Preferably some with kids. There are just so many of them. I will take care of them while their men are in Ukraine.

they all come through Russia and pretend to be refugees, when really they've just been living there for years and are now searching for new gibs

Men with young children can leave

Wearing a faggot flag automatically marks you as a reddit faggot.
You've been shilling this board with dishonest non-arguments for two weeks now.
No one is going to engage with you after your complete disregard for honesty.
Fuck off.

You seem to be thinking that he's saying women should have to sever in the military when he's actually saying the men should be making the women change their behavior instead of fighting for their feminism.

>arguing with redditor
waste of time effective as teaching dog to speak

Attached: XNb1M6t.gif (573x320, 4M)

Atleast fUkrakian male are fighting for the country, forced to or otherwise. Unlike nonwhite subhuman scum who readily abandon their homelands in search if free shit