Meet Joseph Gregory Hallett, the true King of England

>claims that what is known as Christianity is actually a UFO cargo cult of which he is the living heir to
>claims that the current royal family are Rothschild "batards" who usurped the bloodline in 1815 after the British royal family lost all their money to (((banker))) war profiteering schemes and coped by allowing the Ashkenazi to breed with their royal blood
>lives in a cave for half a year and has all these lived experiences that confirm his kinship to Christ by subtlety fulfilling prophecies
>has literal days worth of interviews with prominent religious historians where they are left baffled by the seeming authenticity of his claims
>is predicted by name in tons of Hollywood films such as Monty Pythons the Holy Grael, the life of Bryan, the Mummy, and many more
>HOLY GRAEL is an anagram of GREGORY HALLETT (where the two t's represent the "forbidden secret" of the Catholic church- there were two Jesus's, second of third cousins who worked together to fulfill the occult prophecies left by Sir Walter Raleigh, who encoded those prophecies of the two Jesus's in the Rosicruscian cosmography which depicts the story of Greg's life in painful detail.
>extremely likeable bloke
I set out to find Christ a couple years ago and found this guy, pol. What does this mean, politically speaking? He says the Vatican has already abdicated because he's submitted all the pertinent legal documents to verify his genealogy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-145538_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1039, 578.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQas99-33iM
youtu.be/RmUqZzZrndI
youtu.be/ZJFlZ72aBi8
kingof.uk/videos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

His website
>www.kingof.uk
His YouTube channel (start with this docuseries, has 4 parts)
>youtu.be/nQas99-33iM
>unearthing Jacob's Pillow, the Stone of Scone, the Stone of Destiny, the Cornerstone Rejected, the Coronation Stone of Scots, etc.
>youtu.be/RmUqZzZrndI
Video deciphering the Rosicruscian cosmography (pic related)
>youtu.be/ZJFlZ72aBi8

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-151345_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1366, 1.07M)

Attached: x-155870-1.jpg (800x1200, 167.53K)

That's Paul Hollywood you faggot.

...the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
>Matthew 24

Attached: jesus-paintings1.jpg (365x524, 48.4K)

Lol there is a resemblance, but I think its more similar to Sir Walter Raleigh (pic related), who purportedly bred himself into Greg's family to lend authenticity to his lineage (he was the grandson or something of Anne Boleyn, whose execution was faked, as was the Jesus's according to Greg. Hence why the apostles saw him(them) walking around after. One came from Egypt by way of his father, Joseph of Aramathea. This was the one who wed Mary Magdalene, the two were spiritually married according to the hermetic order of the golden dawn initiation rituals. This is the link of Christianity from Egypt to England. This Jesus was the mayor of London and later, Christ, and titular King of Israel, Moshiach.
The other Jesus was from Portugal, or Port of the Grael, and established Estoy Palace "I am." He had a vineyard in the area and the land was recessed such that water would cover the area, hence "walked on water" and turning water to wine. Fecit vinum. He built water temples, too, and had a tunneled path of initiation into the Egyptian mysteries. Portugal is known as the New Jerusalem.
Watch his videos. He unveils the world's oldest science: typology theography: what happened then, will happen again, in a future time and place. The information is encoded in building dates dimensions, like the masons, because its harder to forge or to eradicate such a message.

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-151957_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1764, 1.02M)

You can't convince me that's not the gay dude from Euphoria.

Where has he been? He hasn't made a vid since that proclamation or whatever. It's been over a year or two.

Hi Charlie

Attached: 5A6A3B30-A5A5-4098-99F1-AA3F4D9CE9F4.jpg (570x556, 27.46K)

Assuming he's still alive, his part has not be played on the public stage. I assume it will.
The deprogramming continues. Russia invading Ukraine is all about deprogramming the masses. It's the only explanation.

So some big nosed jew from intelligence is using him to shit all over the shady history of the british KANGZ N SHIET?

what happened to this guy?? he was supposed to take the reigns on 7/7/2020

Attached: 1644757130251.png (654x396, 261.05K)

Everybody is running dark.

Do you have the link to the interview he did, looked like a radio recording studio, talks about Hitler being a Rothschild bastard as well as Mao.

religion isn't real

Hey, Jo. You may be the King of England, but I’m the Emperor of the Universe.

>Hitler being a Rothschild bastard

Oh great, another boomer fuckwit.

I mean, obviously I've heard this passage before. Jesus was a man, and held the title Christ. He fulfilled the last end times' new age and brought the world into Pisces from Aries. Now we are in Aquarius. Every Messiah must sacrifice his life to fulfill the work of the tradition received. Questacoatl, Zeus, Hermes, King Tut, others before them are the progenitors of this tradition. The scripture is built around the prophecy so that enough people are familiar with the nursery rhymes when the prophecy is inevitably fulfilled. The mystery of how this is done is up to the reader to decide, but make no mistake, I'm not disparaging "Christianity." Its a rich and elegant history and I take pride in descending from it. That is the true challenge of any occult learning... separating the individual from the philosophy. And what virtue than this does the "tradition received" embody, for especially your King of Kings, who was sacrificed in life, but not death?
>hes the antichrist
I'm not telling anyone what to believe or promising anyone salvation.

Let me ask you this, user. Do you trust this guy more than the Queen Elizabeth II? She is literally a droned host of a parasitic hivemind, reducing the earth and all on it into something akin to embargo'd cargo of the Holy See(a)? I'm ready for some common law, not maritime law. I'm not a slave ship, user.

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-155438_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1078x710, 261.27K)

2 shekels been deposited

...Into your account, for being a nigger jew

I'd give anyone a chance over whos running the show now. Not ruling out anti-Christ but we'll know if it is.

I don't predict dates. I'm not a polyglot and don't have source materials like the priori de scion etc do. I've come across some interesting materials in my research and this guy has connected more dots than anyone. Never heard about a specific date mentioned.

Every time some hysterical homo is related to a random big jew, the jewish astroturfing team spams he is related to the Rothschilds.

i thought they said it in their documentary about him released like april 2020??

>kingof.uk/videos/
last one at the bottom links to jewtube.

verbal volleyball - the setup, and then comes the spike

Attached: Volley Of The Balls.jpg (2880x1620, 313.4K)