Is dating really easier after you turn 25?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Hidding any and all frog posts

Absolutely not lol.

no, and especially no if you sucked at it before 25

No.

No, it gets harder.
But not because it is hard to get dates.
Women start to suck past 25.

Depends what you want from dating.

There's only one way to do this.
1. Your parents go to parties with other parents who have children.
2. You get to know a girl as a friend being that you are both children.
3. The both of you hit puberty and become attracted to one another.
4. You eventually form a relationship and get married in your teens.
5. You begin having children until you both can't anymore.
6. You go to your friend parties and bring your children.
7. Cycle repeats.

All modern dating is a kike fucking ploy to have you wasting your money on self improvement and advice.

Not at all. When I was in my early 20s I used to get laid all the time. Now nothing. Haven't had sex in over 10 years.

yes, found first gf at 29

Why are you blocking your own posts?
Depends.

do women want me more? no
do i have more motivation to find women to ask on dates because i want them to have my babies? yes

25 here
Yes but only because your libido drops and you dont want to anymore

Nope, you're getting closer to the default age filter range for anyone you'd be interested in dating, especially since our society is being socially engineered to only use these awful fucking apps.

Yes, if you’re a desirable guy. No, if you’re not a desirable guy.
It’s pretty simple.

Well you stop being scared to hit on women after a certain age mostly because you have learned that no amout of sweet talk will make you attractive to women so you start being more direct. A lot more sex, better sex, more money etc all play a factor as well.

For some people it happens according to the most common patterns.
For some, it happens in less common ways.
I've once read about a German shepherd who lived in the mountains and never had sex until he was in his 80s. Then he got his first gf. But this is as common as winning the lottery.

So it doesn't happen in the same way for everyone. You don't have to expect you can only go one way about this.
Also people need to get it that it's not that easy for most women either, only for a few 10/10s. There's a ton of ordinary looking women who are just as desperate as you are. And lots of awkward women too, just like you.

Stick to hookers

It won't work, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

And they will never accept you. You have to treat your desirability before women like an arm that's amputated or something. It hurts knowing you would never be able to do things that needs two arms but coming up with ideas on how this doesn't "matter" and proceeding to do your activities anyway will only lead to more pain because the ideas can't change reality. We got tricked into accepting practices that didn't work and we got amputated. It sucks but find your workaround.

When you're under 25 you can ride on your "potential".
When you're over 25 you have to show that you've got money.

If you're older and are not in the top 10% or 20% prepare for inceldom.

Look you are a Romanian bro so Im good with you I admire how you took those commies out back and just blew them to hell so Im going to give it to you straight and nevermind that gyppo crap everybody gives you here.

The thing with dating is it becomes easier only as your standards fall lower. The reason you got so many cat ladies is because they rode the cock carousel for too long and now expect Mr Wonderful to breeze through the door he isnt

She isnt going to breeze through the door for you either. Take what you can you are the man so they are easily programmable.

Attached: no no no nooo.png (600x800, 571.97K)

4sure not

it works, we are year and half together and plan to marry this summer
you just need to know how to choose women

no its way harder because now every woman you talk to has trauma from the last relationship she had with Chad

No. It's gotten harder for me at least.

I was consistently in a relationship (give or take a few months/a year) from the age of 14 till I was 29. I am 37 now, and have been single for almost a decade now, with dates here and there in between. I wasn't really in shape in my 20s, and I looked like hell. I don't know how I got women, I really don't.

The only thing I know is that now that my life is together and I'm stable, no one gives me a second glance. (also dad bod).

My advice? Go to college. Meet women. Fuck them. Try to get one pregnant and trick them into marriage. Don't even worry about a degree. It's the last time women are hot enough and horny enough to put out with average guys.

Attached: chars girls only party.jpg (1305x921, 352.25K)

>There's a ton of ordinary looking women who are just as desperate as you are.

This is nonsense. Ordinary women are content with polygamist relationships and therefore have the lowest expectations in their mates. The only way to properly fix this behavior is by having them partner young so that the K chromosome starts building in their genomes. If the R chromosome starts building, even if they have kids, they will likely die off for activating the inferior R chromosome.

If you are dating someone younger, they cannot know you are a virgin or a weirdo. When girls like older guys they mean older established guys who know the rope

If you are dating someone the same age or older, first of all, stop, that shits beta

But girls stop really dating after ~28 or so and just go on one night stands or do FWB until they die alone.

so if you don't have somebody after you turn 25 it's literally over?

no

Based. And i don't say that often to the French.
No it isn't fag, if you didn't manage to get any pussy till you're 25, chances are you never will.
Call me a satist, but i think inceldom is a hilarious side effect of globohomo.
Betas btfo.

No, its about money for modern dating. Nowadays you have to dick down a "woman" before they have a chance to see the weekend so they're sure they'll have a chance to nut.

No.

It has nothing to do with choice. You lucked out, that's it. There is no talent, no wealth and no appearance that would substitute for engaging in mating the incorrect way. Congratulations and I'm happy for you though. Make sure you do your kids a huge favor in the future and get them playmates so that they don't risk falling into this obvious ploy.

No, if you can't land a woman under 25 then it's over.

where did you hear that bs?
it gets only worse.
You no longer in college. No longer around cuties and free women.

Your opportunities dry up like mad.
Im over 30 and have to look for a hoe that is less than 25 years old. Im literlaly panicking over here.

Women also start to age rapidly around 26-27.
You better make atleast 2 kids with her before she turns 30. You need to live with her and mess around for a couple years to know if she is worthy for marriage/making children with, therefore she cant be older than 25.

Its a jungle out there. Wish I took this more seriously in my youth.

Yes. I am a late blower and at 26 was having sex so much easier

They're only useful as sentient holes after their eggs dry up anyways, so they're second rate and come to the realization of their worth being that of an object and chink out at that point.

What is your career? Sounds like doctor.

As you get older you start wanting different things out of life. Women, however, continue to want the same things from 14 - 30. Then at some point after 30 they decide that they want whatever it is you want just oh god please don't let them die alone. Women over 30 are vipers that will say literally anything to get their fangs into you. Never trust a single woman over 30.

No it's pointless