Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

The greatest geopolitical tragedy of the last 200 years was the dissolution of A-H.

Attached: Location_Austria_Hungary_1914.png (805x553, 33.17K)

No. This country was a jewish bullshit and we Czechs had to manufacture all while all you niggers did nothing and austro-jews lost it all.....It was a parasite thieving off us czechs

It would still be around if your rulers could have refrained from inbreeding themselves into infertility.

>ja ja daddy oesterreich fick me in zhe Arsch az long az I am very big on zhe map
What a fucking joke.

You're confusing the Spanish Habsburg with the Austrian ones. You're probably not even a German.

Attached: 1560756707908.jpg (114x125, 2.48K)

It is almost like there would have been a power to keep Russia from invading Europe and keep the balkans relatively stable.

>Miss me yet?
old world?
yeah

What's your view about Ottoman

Romanian seething. Transylvania is moldova though

Just hop onto the otherside of river and we can get along just fine.

>Miss me yet?
yes, of course. we should band together again. but are we sure we can accept the serbs back in? no one can stop them from chimping out every now and then

Only Us, Czechs.. and white parts of Hungary and Croatia.. we should create an empire with Austrian Leaders because they have by far the most capability of leadership...

Tragedy for the Austrians, perhaps. Everybody else is better off without them.

>Pollack screetching

Attached: 1893458309.jpg (1200x750, 108.88K)

Perfect and we can use the excluded non white parts to deport the sandniggers there.

My family lived 200 years in Wienna during this shit Empire. Only if we move capital from Vienna to Prague like Rdolf II did i would accept it. Otherwise we co-op with Poles or Germans.

Franz Joseph destroyed it. If only Hungarians killed him.

miss me with that shit nigga

Based shashlik.

retarded LARPER, Austrians are Germans. I will give you that the collapse of AH led to the enlargement of Gypsystans and the creation of shitty meme countries.

kingdom of shitholes

Should have been separated into three kingdoms as intende: Austria, Hungary, Croatia. Unfortunately, the chosenites made it their goal to destroy as many monarchies as possible during and after WWI.

no, fuck that multicultural shithole