YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING. GOD IS DESTROYING THE ENERGY WEAPONS

THERE IS ANOTHER SOLAR STORM INCOMING. KEEP THE PRAYERS UP

Thank you father ohm, mother azna, and all the galactics and blue avians for immediately summoning the most powerful divine energies in the universe and immediately and permanently destroying all energy weapons so all child traffickers are immediately arrested

YESTERDAY You turned runoff wind into a 9 hour geomagnetic storm. YOU TURNED NOTHING INTO A 9 HOUR GEOMAGNETIC STORM.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYWrFogrv3g

The satellite and space weather analysts have NO CLUE what is happening.

EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO END THE SUFFERING OF THIS PLANET PLEASE JOIN NOW

t.me/ FnnphGv_EEg1ZDBh

Attached: PRAYERSNOWW.png (481x613, 54.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1aE8Es1r1AA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Based

Attached: Artist_angelthecatgirl_Art_oc_z1_angel_2000e1150e1150_angel_sqish_p_2.png (2900x2419, 498.91K)

triple digit and it happens

Several anons went off last night and prayed the prayer in the OP for decent amount of time. Setting the schedule to do it for at least 2 hours a day full monk status.

Lmao hope it fries all circuits

That is the danger of opening so many conduits across the whole world

>omg globalbros they are praying its all over

crumbles into dust

There is no deep space the Earth is flat

Attached: aAO7IE4d_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13.87K)

I don't know if I hate furries or schizo christcucks more

how do I pray?

If they're telling us about it, it's a nothing burger.

nobody cares, move on

So, is this going to fry my already shitty cell phone and internet connections?

Checked

Over and over again user for hours. It'll save everyone.
Thank you father ohm, mother azna, and all the galactics and blue avians for immediately summoning the most powerful divine energies in the universe and immediately and permanently destroying all energy weapons so all child traffickers are immediately arrested

THis one too
Thank you father ohm and mother azna for immediately arresting all child traffickers.

JOIN THE TELEGRAM FOR THE RUNDOWN.

>another happooner thread
voca.ro/1aE8Es1r1AA8

/thread

Attached: 1600294807121.jpg (720x720, 22.95K)

If we have enough prayers Yes. It'll knock everything out and we'll move this planet into the light REEEE

Thank you father ohm, mother azna, and all the galactics and blue avians for immediately summoning the most powerful divine energies in the universe and immediately and permanently destroying all energy weapons so all child traffickers are immediately arrested.

Reminder to make a prayer manifest harder pray it over and over.

Praise be to Jesus Christ

Attached: 2D33FEAB-A0EA-41E6-B420-C22E41321FF5.png (710x599, 58.02K)

when u try to troll. at least post a semi believable image.

Attached: 1646335630209.jpg (1080x1321, 115.89K)

nah. a real heavy magnetic solar storm would hit the canadian power grid and the upper half of the us. or northern europe. the rest of the world would be fine unfortunately. so would any unplugged electronics.
the real threat to electronics is an EMP but even then we don't really know the extent of the damage.