Russian deputy foreign ministers post today. Thoughts?

Russian deputy foreign ministers post today. Thoughts?

Attached: 8F3785AE-F5CE-4A54-96C1-9E59ED3FAD06.jpg (1115x766, 358.76K)

Gotta tag the Elon to make it official I guess
Faggots should stop talking about it but actually do it, I have everything set up and supplies for 8months plus seeds and shit

He is copy-pasting the talking points like a seal.

LMAO that elon callout is so random. he made them seethe so hard when they realized he can sustain ISS on his own without the russian module, just with 3 crew dragons

cant you just nuke Putin? Id welcome the great Atom with a song on my lips even if it means getting glassed myself and every russian pederast dying too

Post the link, faggot.

>somewhere the fascists will come to power

yes please

also, why the fuck are they admitting to all of this?

they give the EU the moral high ground to reject any and all refugees that come

its retarded

God, if only... Imagine all the vaxxies running around in panic Putin strain on their heart. They will die from their heart before they starve.

That’s based though

Weapons, when?

"What do you think, Elon Musk?* is a popular catchphrase meme of russian internet.
Translating it literally was a mistake/

Sounds pretty based.

Fuck the eu
Fuck pooland
Fuck the balts

Attached: Z2.jpg (1280x1280, 203.76K)

>russia, le saviour of the white race!
>have niggers and turks fuck all the slavic women and invade europe as "revenge" for teaching niggers how to read
I would be madder, but I know most bluepilled tards in america and eurostan would accommodate shitskins until it becomes totally unsalvageable, much the same way south africa was "fine" with Johannesburg being 30% non-white in 1980 and only now that it's 84% non-white do the Afrikaners start to think "maybe FF+ was on to something".

Attached: peter cursed.png (600x627, 220.35K)

Who the fuck cares. EU is done for either way. Russians won't take up with the insults any longer. And neither will the Chinese.
It's final.
Inevitable.

Fuck it feels so good to be a neutral oil producer country right now.

>"What do you think, Elon Musk?* is a popular catchphrase meme of russian internet.
why?

anyway, a russian official saying this after yet another portion of impotent threats only brings 1 thing to mind. its like they know elon cucked them out of blackmailing the ISS crew/NASA/ESA so theyre like "hah if youre such a smartypants then what would you do now??"

Joke's on him, fascists are already in power, economies crumbled and people march every other week. And we're still better off than russians.

>EU
>rejecting refugees

user I...

I wonder if they have any plans for the hordes of western incels who have absolutely no stake in their society.

Attached: 1641878527691.jpg (1110x860, 85.72K)

>You WILL eat the white people

Only the first sentence is the ministry's words, the rest is some vatnik's ramblings on telegram. How can you all be so retarded?

what's it supposed to mean?

What the fuck is he going to do?

Attached: 1628623536465.jpg (434x471, 64.12K)

He's not talking about Pooland retard, he's talking about the relevant and rich countries in Europe (Germany, France, Sweden, UK, etc.) Even Syrian refugees don't want to live in your shithole, they go immediately to western Europe for gibs and high quality of life.

They are admitting to all of this cause they know it wont change anything the leftoids will let them in.

We will send them all to Russia

Attached: 1647037631166.jpg (303x335, 38.35K)

You're much more poorer than the russians if the eu stops giving you free gibs.

Then it has at least a double meaning. The sentence before is about colonialists in Africa.
(If "white" fits Elon Musk is a separate question.)

>reject refugees
things eu-leadership will never do

>somewhere the fascist will come to power
>russia will arm them
lets GO

Attached: 1612908059951.jpg (250x250, 5.79K)

Fangless bark. If they could do that they would've done it already since they hate the West.

this makes the thread less exciting but yeah, let's keep it fact-based
would have been a little bit undiplomatic if you think about it

I'm not sure but I think it originated from making fun of Rogozin's and Roskosmos constant failures.

Based. Let the games begin.

Attached: Russia To Invade Canada.png (1203x655, 361.83K)

And a more accurate translation would be "How do you like it, Elon Musk?"

Because it's not going to be talked about in (((American oligarchy's))) media & their euro-whores media, but it will discussed online.

And EU will not reject these refugees, they lose the rest of the humanitarian face & stance if they do, which will echo across Africa to look ditch Europe over China permanently. And that's something that (((EU))) cannot let happen - not because of resources, but because European companies are the ones that are improving their industries & energy structures to turn Africa int Frogs & Germ**s' Little China.

They will take all the niggers, Egypsies & Maghrapies in, deport as much as they can (i.e. 10% of those who get a deportation order) and will accelerate all of the Muttification propaganda until the nationalist forces get too big to deal with media shaming.

Attached: fuck my lol.jpg (1280x720, 62.21K)

Chine doesnt love the west, but doesnt want to see it thrown into economic chaos since that's where all chink goods is sold there. Russia wont do shit that goes against their masters, China.