Why isn't Ukraine attacking Russia?

Why isn't Ukraine attacking Russia? Send troops into Russian land. Bombing runs over Moscow. take the fight to them.

It's only about 500 miles from Kyiv to Moscow, and even less from their border. Bomb the shit out of Moscow.

Attached: MOSCOW.png (1091x597, 479.16K)

>Why isn't Ukraine attacking Russia?
Because Russia effectively destroyed their military and no amount of copes will change that

instead lets all countries unite and bomb tel aviv

Holly fuck someone fwd this to Zelenski.

nooooo i need to jack off to jew tits

Why dont you go look at a map you absolute fucking brainlet nigger

Aham, because they themselves are under attack so they don't really have ANY resources to go on offensive you burgerland faggot.

Gee i wonder why they aren't boosting the russian fighting spirit by hitting their homeland.

Attack with what? They have no functional army left.

they're a bunch of pussy faggots then. invade you queers.

don't just sit there and get pounded. give Russia a bloody nose at least

Russia already has far worse than a bloody nose from this....

I just GAVE you a map NIGGER

Yes but YOU need to fucking READ it you kike worshipping nigger fucker faggot

Though Ukrainians are nummerically smaller, they have the defender's advantage. 3:1 in the field and 11:1 in the cities. They'd get teleported to the shadow realm in an offensive maneuvre.

because they cannot.Ukraine tried to do a few counterattacks the recent days and they all ended up in huge losses. Ukraine has
a) not the technical ability to go into an offensive (lack of air support or even ground vehicles)
b) not the logistics as well.

Recent counter attacks where:
-Izyum the russians took the city and eliminated a complete brigade, now the ukrainians need to retake it or their last retreat line in Donbass is finished. They throw one wave after the other but russians still hold it.
- Kiev: Lost the 10th Atttack brigrade yesterday night what left the flank wide open for the russians (that´s why they suddenly progressed so fast in the night)
-Kharkiv: Initially they managed to reclaim a smaller city but than were bombed out with huge losses and retreated. For the Ukrainians the front is crumbling at all sides. Looks very bad for them.

no missiles at all? what kind of 3rd world shit hole is this place?

they tried but it got shot down by airdefense even before it reached russia.

They are saved digitally. It's enough for your short period of life you have left.

Attached: vaccine_canada_burial_costs.jpg (1080x1770, 164.29K)

Expect terror attacks in the streets once this gay invasion war is over.

Yeah it's pretty sure all funds will be open for insurgents, eternally.

because this would give ruskies a reason to mobilize in full scale and roll over ukraine. ukr is trying to make russians choke on sanctions and limited military action, not trying to be completely wrecked

YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING THE SPACEWEATHER ANALYSTS DONT UNDERSTANDDDD

Ukrainians don't have any vehicles left.

easy to say in twitter, hard to accomplish in reality

Attached: 1646548943393.png (1600x2000, 2.32M)

so sick of seeing ppl write it just "ukraine", its THE ukraine! no one says "i'm going to vatican" they say "i'm going to The vatican" i'm going to do The philipines

Dumb fucking mutt. Everyone knows Russia is using about 15% of it's power and only old gear

They don't have a military anymore. Just insurgents.

>15%
pentagon says it's 10% what did i miss? they send reinforcements?

Based and LGBTpilled

it's on ukraine, not in

I'm ready

Because they're being obliterated. Oh, you fell for the propaganda? Hahaha

They don't have the army for that kind of stuff left. But they should send some spies to Bellarussia and kill some politicians there.

the ukrainian air force is basically incapable of accomplishing anything in their own airspace, let alone russia's

Srfu nigger nobody cares about vatican or philipoons.
Death to ALL ukranians(from ukraine)

Moscow is under Russian iron dome. Which is better than the Israels. Russian infrastructure is under protection. Besides. Russia can scramble interceptors in minutes just like everyone else.