Dugin as a philosopher

According to to the greatest brain of russia, alexander dugin, it is racism that not everyone is able to have the newest smartphone.

(4th political theory)

What does /pol think about it?

It think he is a fucking retard.

Attached: B8E42B35-7AC9-47F0-900E-EF0378FD3D07.jpg (700x983, 273.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Greenleaf:0/DuginistSubversion:1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's racism that niggers are allowed to exist

He's a retarded crypto-Jew who fucked his tranny son.

Attached: (((nazbol))).png (1306x938, 84.51K)

Duginite subversion explained, a warning to fellow White Nationalists by Brandon Martinez:

odysee.com/@Greenleaf:0/DuginistSubversion:1

It's worse. I think he's a Jew.

His overall defining feature is contradiction.

(((intellligence)))

>the greatest brain of russia
he's irrelevant in Russia.
he's mainly only of interest to western journalists

>he is a fucking retarded
Yes

I have red his book and it is low quality non-sense

He has been marketed as a philosopher, but he is ridiculous idiot, with no right to named as a philosopher.

Is this the state of russia, FTF

Attached: 28DF5C1A-54B7-44B3-8206-E438E4633C58.jpg (634x675, 37.61K)

i'm a philosopher
my philosophy is that i'm a racist until i've experienced sex with a girl of every race.
if girls want me to stop being a racist, then they need to let me fuck them.
also, my IQ is 400.

sorry dugin, but you've been duggin your own grave, you nitwit.

> gibs me dat fo free
here you can have these

Attached: 1641590121044.jpg (806x632, 55.83K)

He works for a government. Most people on Any Forums confuse political parties for consistent ideologies that a specific personality would write about.

His political theory hits the nail square on the head.
>Geography is the soil, genetics is the root, culture is the flower.

That's beautiful, and he isn't consistent enough for that statement to maintain any meaning.

>It think he is a fucking retard.

I think the same. His theory is inconsistent af and doesn't really have anything original or groundbreaking or deep either.

He's just eclectically remixing ideas from previous ideological camps to make them fit this Euroasian pipe dream. He wants to meme Russia into an imperialistic reality again, even tho Russia is mostly a shithole with the economy of Brazil and a decaying population.

Not even China is sure it can hold on to its current world power status. I think they'll just go back to being just China after a while. A lot of their growth has been artificial and funded through a mountain of debt.

Not saying the West doesn't have its issues, lots of things are getting rearranged in the world rn.

You can see his imbecility in his face

If you want consistency read a math book. Humanity isn't characterized by consistency.

if i were born in r*ssia or china or some other third world shithole i'd probably spend every waking second of my life palpably seething over the natural superiority of west europeans too

he correctly describes the response of Europe to Russia as racist.

So what is he in terms of value? Money is normally the easiest way to communicate value and we live in a time marked by the end of a global reserve currency. If you want to escape consistency got to /tg/.

seethe

Attached: 1647062650492.png (951x826, 332.37K)

he is a schizo studied man

Martinez is a fucking mutt spic retard. He cant be a White Nationalist if he isnt White.