Stop denying systemic racism

Stop denying systemic racism.

Attached: E130AB21-93B7-4363-B1B7-AC568D9A2A01.png (500x379, 345.66K)

Attached: 2d8ar3ngft561.jpg (750x560, 100.83K)

I don't deny it, I just think its right.

My dad's an old school hippie so he told me to be very cautious around police and expect cops to try and fuck my shit up if I even slightly offend their egos.
I'm glad he did, per interaction it's actually more fatal for whites to deal with the police.

Fucking kek

holy shit

Attached: 4567.jpg (225x225, 10.34K)

Please edit the black dad out

>Black dad
Huh?

Can't deny what doesn't exist.

In a realistic one the child on the right is fatherless

I can't tell parody from propaganda anymore

Niggers are a drain on society.

Had both talks with my parents. And they said in both cases fuck them before they fuck you and keep a gun under your pillow.

gotta erase the dad and replace it with a old white liberal

Attached: 1642126206627.jpg (710x532, 139.64K)

Refreshingly honest

When the fuck do nignogs give any parental guidance to their ape children? White leftist live in lalaland.

This thread has been done before, surely others have the previous ones saved (one including your idea)

Gotta have a Dad in the first place to give you this talk.

Edit black doubt out, make the black kid have the chat bubble as thinking bubbles with the same things there, and change the white dad chat bubble to the merchant and a copypasta of the black kid in the next slide

No wonder they end up as criminals if black dads teach em about guns and how to cheat the law.

Edit black dad out*

Fixed it

Attached: fixed vers.png (744x552, 606.43K)

Not my problem

Would blacks be based if they had dads who taught them the evil of the Jews?

Of course blacks suffers from systemic racism. They're literally incapable to adapt to the only societal system that has been proven to work. They certainly didn't even create a semi-functional anywhere in Africa, it's just complete chaos.
Then they get thrown in a system which was made by whites and since they're low IQ niggers they can't adapt, that's systemic racism. They're not people, they're niggers and including then in our society was the biggest mistake ever.