The jews HATE goys that smoke - why?

why do the jews HATE it when goyim smoke tobacco?
is it because tobacco is an unpatentable plant and they don't make any money off smokers that aren't trying to quit with patented (((tobacco cessation therapy)))?
FACT: nobody can name a single person, with proof, that ever died from second hand tobacco smoke
FACT: as smoking rates go down, lung cancer goes up
FACT: high smoking countries like japan & greece have lower lung cancer rates
FACT: when smoking was more common in the USA, men were less likely to be faggots and support globohomo shit
FACT: no randomized controlled trial or proper experiment ever showed smoking to reduce lifespan or increase cancer risk. in animal RCTs, the smokers lived longer
FACT: tobacco smoking prevents alzheimers so you don't become retarded as you age
FACT: there were people who lived longer than anyone you have ever met that were smokers

Attached: smoker-ran-marathon-as-101-year-old.jpg (460x276, 11.21K)

They're coming after everything u enjoy in life because they're demons from hell

>Be me a few years ago
>Around 18, Any Forums wasn't even a thing
>Working night shift at a gas station
>Drunk Hungarian man in his 70s come in for a pack of smokes
>He starts rambling about the war on smokes
>ididn'task.jpeg
>Night shift, so I have nothing better to do anyway, entertain him
>He goes on about how the war on smoke is because Jews don't have a monopoly on the industry
>That's why they don't fight booze as hard, even though it's far more dangerous for your health and other's
>etc. etc.
>His whole argument was about how kikes are ruling the world
>He went on for at least an hour
>Years later
>He was right this whole time
God bless you drunk Hungarian man, wherever you are.

Shills are pushing the nicotine meme here again to try and weaken us.

how does it weaken you?
nicotine [a form of vitamin b3] is a nootropic

FACT: My dad died from lung cancer caused by smoking
FACT: He started smoking aged 11
FACT: He smoked 80-110 cigarettes a day most of his life
FACT: He smoked so much he would do his entire xmas shopping for us kids using those tokens you used to get in regal king size
FACT: After retiring he cut down to 60-80 a day
FACT: At age 58 he started getting dizzy spells, doctors assumed it was smoking related, did tests, told him he had "the heart & lungs of a 30 year old"... It was an inner ear infection causing the dizziness
FACT: He didn't develop cancer until after his 70th birthday
FACT: I myself smoked 30 cigarettes a day for 11 years (quit because expensive), after being off them but still smoking a pipe for a year I got a load of bloodwork & other tests done for an unrelated medical issue, doctors were shocked when I said I'd smoked cigs/still smoked a pipe as the tests showed no signs of me being a smoker at all
FACT: Smoking just isn't as bad as (((they))) make out

>FACT: when smoking was more common in the USA, men were less likely to be faggots and support globohomo shit
correlation does not imply causation

i agree with the rest of this though. second hand smoking really is a myth

Everyone hates smoking. Because smokers are subhumans below animals. If you are not on front line during war and smoke you're no better than nigglet.

You wanna strawman that people you don't like hate smoking? Good luck giving them free good publicity and broad appeal in groups above 30iq

OP, feel free to copy pasta my previous post for inclusion in your future smoking threads. I certainly can't be arsed typing it again. Good luck, God speed, good thread.

lol capcha

Attached: SmartSelect_20220312-195458_Firefox.jpg (794x577, 166.94K)

Based

You stink like shit ev3n when you think you don't.

>My dad died from lung cancer caused by smoking
FACT: you can't know for sure he wouldn't have gotten lung cancer anyway
FACT: there is a genetic mutation that makes people both independently more likely to get lung cancer and also more likely to smoke
FACT: people that never smoke a single cigarette in their lives can still get lung cancer

as for:
>the tests showed no signs of me being a smoker at all
FACT: there's no test that can tell you whether you're a smoker or not, besides blood/piss test looking for nicotine metabolites
FACT: doctors can't even tell whether a person smoked by looking at their lungs in an autopsy

>correlation does not imply causation
causation was not claimed

>smokers are subhumans below animals
elaborate

Attached: ra-fisher.jpg (638x359, 58.56K)

jokes on you, champ
another benefit of smoking is that your sense of smell is less powerful, which is great because most smells are stinky

Hey, just trying to help. I know about the cancer gene, read a lot about it when he got diagnosed.
One of the tests was an angiogram. I was having heart problems, they thought arterial plaque might have been it, nope, arteries were clean & clear.

The key is moderation britanon. Not too much not too little. 1 pack a week

Tobacco was introduced to europeans by Luis de Torres. A jew.

Yep, also, switch to rolling or pipe tobacco. It's cheaper, you don't cough as much (so I assume it has less crap additives), and (personal opinion) tastes nicer.

Crazy world.
Lot of smells.

Attached: tenor(1).gif (244x200, 917.15K)

I used to smoke cigarettes as a teenager.

Now I use snus and smoke a pipe. I love pure virginia but English blends are good too. Dark fired Kentucky though, that stuff is godly.
My favorite pipe tobaccos:
>Capstan Blue (allegedly Tolkien's favorite tobacco)
>HH Old Dark Fired
>Nightcap

I swear, smoking a pipe puts you in a super meditative mood. It really is a wonderful quintessentially human thing to do.

Cigarettes are white trash, quit immediately, they put so much shit in them.

Attached: 1646932408425.jpg (553x572, 79.34K)

Are those swedish-only brands or available online for international cunts like me? As a fellow pipe operator I'm always keen to try new baccys.

I have 3 aunts and a grandfather all died from smoking

Its economic warfare to cripple the southern economy by demonizing their #1 cash crop as ongoing punishment for the civil war

They are avaible internationally. Nightcap for me is the best English blend I've tried and it's heavy on the latakia. It also contains perique and if I remember correctly oriental leaves. Capstan Blue should be easy to aquire, it is a very mellow virginia, quite the opposite of Nightcap. HH Old Dark Fired is very rich, a burley forward blend with dark fired Kentucky burley adding a barbeque type smoke.

Both Capstan Blue and HH ODF are flake tobaccos, but they are very easy to fold and stuff and smoke easily.

I do use a 9mm filter which I find only improves the smoke, but I know some people are opposed to it.

Come on, no fpbp for this one? It's true. Anything enjoyable in this life jews either ban or pervert.