The Economy Is Fake, the Jobs Are Fake, the Money Is Fake

I just found this podcast and he cited a poll where nearly 50% of people say that their job contributes nothing to society. I don't want to have to summarize the whole thing, but it was a good listen:
youtube.com/watch?v=9lDTdLQnSQo

What are the political implications of a majority of the workforce doing essentially busywork just to keep us occupied? Most people literally do nothing at work. Is this the best kept secret of all time? To just string people along their whole lives and give them pointless work so they stay out of trouble? Society can unironically function with just 30% of the workforce doing their jobs. The rest of it is just made up crap.

Attached: Untitled.png (1349x1079, 1.35M)

Jobs are just a distraction

its true, i hold a sign on the side of the road all day and listen to JRE podcasts. wtf should i do though? mans gotta eat.

This book explains it all. The author of this book was assassinated for writing this

Attached: Bullshit_Jobs.jpg (232x350, 23.58K)

Jobs are designed to control your movements, monitor your speech, and waste your time and motivations. Fiat itself is a social credit score, since it can be created from nothing it is awarded based on social credit at the highest level, which then "trickles down" via other social credit based metrics.

yeah that was the exact book this podcast guy was talking about.

No shit, covid proved that when they shut down most of the economy and just printed cash.
Take public schooling for example. Our taxes are stolen to pay public school teachers so we can go out and earn more income tax so it can be stolen from us to pay for more public school teachers. The whole thing is a pyramid scheme to keep us busy so we don't have time or energy to organize against our captors.

What else are you going to do with millions of normies that have nothing to do anyways? There are too many people on Earth that do nothing but waste resources and annoy people who do actual useful work. We could solve this with eugenics, but that's too racist or something.

im content just playing videogames for the rest of my life. why cant other people be like this? seriously fuck the government. they treat us like slaves because they dont trust us. are they right not to trust us? maybe. but still fuck them

Spotted the globalist shill. Overpopulation is a lie to justify carbon tax and mass immigration into Europe to replace white people. .

The base problem is that technology makes us hyperproductive and there's only so much shit we can actually use just over the course of living.
So this brings us 2 options. The first is to work less, since machines give us the ability to make the things we intend to use (more specifically buy). This creates idle goyim and idle goyim might go do something like, idk, look into how their government is run which is suicide.
The second option is to create megaprojects that inflate demand. The space race was one such megaproject btw, which is one of the reasons we had such rapid technological development in the 60s-80s.
What we're doing is neither option and just coming up with random fluff to occupy people driven enough to otherwise look into how their government is being run.

going to space sounds cool as fuck. id be down for doing that

I'd just like to add that in the US this is compounded further because the US prints free money by owning Saudi Arabia, which results in an immense amount of fiat currency just floating around.

Yes money printing is a hidden form of income tax to keep us busy.

muh billions for space and none for the poor.
I hate niggers so much it's unreal. Every time I look up into the sun, star and moon and I see niggers, niggers and niggers. Imagine how much space shit we'd have RIGHT NOW if niggers were wiped out like they should have been a hundred years ago. We're talking taking a weekend off on Mars, just because you feel like it and you don't get to do it because we instead chose to FEED NIGGERS.
My hate is beyond humanity.

Jobs give meaning to people. What are people going to do if they had all their necessities free? Some would make art and be productive but the majority would just play video games and get depressed after 3 months. We need some sort of struggle and that is work for the majority.

Attached: 1647090100955.jpg (444x531, 98.17K)

>shilling luke smith on Any Forums

I hate these threads the most. My job is so important. I literally change lives.

And looking busy is a skill in itself

Learn a trade
>build something every day
>fix something every day
>good money if you seek it
>work solo mostly
>become your own boss if you want

>Overpopulation is a lie
Overpopulation is only a lie if you assume the west will allow Africa to starve rather than importing billions of pure blood niggers

Space is overrated, you wanna live in a can floating in space? We should instead take care of this planet

Attached: 5f2.jpg (1242x892, 253.25K)

I agree in principle that work gives people meaning.

However, paying someone to dig a hole and then paying someone else to fill the hole back up gives someone an empty struggle. It's only an illusion of meaning, and it only keeps people satisfied if they keep thinking that what they're doing is useful.

That's why I have a problem with these "bullshit jobs". So many people are being told that work itself is what is valuable rather the end product of the work.

>looking busy is a skill in itself
found the wage slave

Just busywork for White Goyim while they are replaced and genocided

The real issue is that most of these "bullshit jobs" are high paying, while the "essential workers" make near minimum wage
To shine light on the issue of make-work would require a complete restructuring of society, and the people in power will always fight to stay there