If you're a woman and you wear pants instead of dresses. There's nothing "trad" about you...

If you're a woman and you wear pants instead of dresses. There's nothing "trad" about you. If you have even one tattoo there's nothing "trad" about you. If you lost your virginity to anyone besides you're husband there's nothing "trad" about you. If you smoke weed you're not trad. If you own pitbulls you're not trad. If you're fat you're not trad. You're a fake poser bitch. Are American women even capable of being "trad"?

Attached: Kaitlin Bennett.jpg (800x1200, 180.93K)

If you are a nigger you also aren’t traditional

Saved. And didn't read

if you're a man and haven't built his own home and lived off his own land there's nothing "trad" about you. if you allow foreigners to come in here by the thousands and commit crime, there's nothing "trad" about you.

Even if they didn't have any of those things they still couldn't be trad because all women are automatically given special powers over men by the state, which even if they have no conscious intention of exploiting will subconsciously influence their actions and the actions of the men around them.
It's literally impossible to have trad women without trad laws I don't care what kind of unicorn you and ever tradcuck on Any Forums says you found even though it's mathematically impossible. Doesn't matter anyway when the gynocentric state exists.

based
Cringe. What's great about OP's is that you're born a skinny sober virgin yet it disqualifies 90% of women. Your post is cringe because you expect men to build you a house.

poop girl

Was it really her tho? I remember when I was back in high school one of the hottest girls in school passed out and shit her pants at a party

If you take a scat pic of your self you are not "trad"

Attached: shit.jpg (675x1200, 84.06K)

But I like seeing women's legs.

dude that's the size of a baby. is this bitch a junkie or smth?

no idea, I just wanted to shitpost

No evidence to suggest so but anyone who simply for a woman because she's "based and redpilled" is retarded.

Are skirts trad?

Does that include shorts?
Are these men's clothing?

Attached: B46d0GaCAAApJOX.jpg (717x960, 89.8K)

Drugs were being consumed no doubt, that shit was backed up for days it seems

Attached: warren-sapp.jpg (249x217, 9.77K)

thats a man

based
mutts are too subhuman to even acknowledge the fact that they have opinions

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know the criteria for joining the club. Do you have a grift shop too?

what does she have in common with the guy from pic related ?

Attached: 1647023358917.jpg (1125x1847, 748.94K)

Hahaha god has a sense of hurmor. He made even 10/10s take massives shits. Womens digestive should have been made superior where they never have to shit.