>JUST BUY AN ELECTRIC CAR BRO

LOL
LMAO

Attached: 1634160441394.jpg (521x659, 50.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2yEY1VGo_04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real fun begins when "asks" becomes "charges 5x more during peak hours" or "rolling blackouts as a result of".

It is just going to get worse when summer kicks in and all those Californian NIGGERS crank their AC up to max.

>EV's are now outlawed in x county because of rolling blackout concerns.

youtu.be/2yEY1VGo_04

>charges 5x more during peak hours"
they already do that but i believe it's at like 3x
>"rolling blackouts as a result of".
also already happening

i remember people saying the power grid wasnt up to the task of charging 50 million electric cars, and them being called climate deniers.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? I WAS TOLD ELECTRICAL ENERGY WASN'T THE SAME AS OIL ENERGY

Attached: oil price.png (700x281, 105.49K)

>1 year from now
>California asks residents to keep electric cars plugged in to leach power from battery packs to keep the grid stable
This is the future we chose.

Attached: absolutely_halal.jpg (640x539, 43.95K)

Clearly the one at fault for all of this has to be Trump.

huh interesting how incompetent the left are

Never. The richies all love their gay electric devices. Having a tesla and big ostentatious power wall is an absolute must among the bay area elite. All of them own gas generators now though after the last big power scare. Again they'll be immune to their own policies.

>State that has rolling blackouts every mildly hot summer and suffers from the worst wildfires in the world thinks it can facilitate charging electric cars in every home
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1647113061279.jpg (1450x1781, 146.94K)

That's who i just bought a pair of roller skates
>travel at 20 mph with minimal effort
>save money
>get fit
>look cool
>get chicks

Attached: -Tjq6iKXO9fg.jpg (426x639, 44.04K)

I live in CA and I leave all my appliance on and never turn them off.
It costs me a bit for the electricity bill, but im doing my part.

They will still own them.
They will scream and have the police beat anyone with an E-bike because they are the enemy keeping your home from being a comfortable 95 degrees.

Logic dude... I imagine if in my city 20% of cars will be electric the whole power grid will go down. Electric cars are bullshit i think.

All the current troubles could be solved with nuclear energy

nigger

Sure, buy one with the new mandatory government kill switch so officials can decide that you should not be able to travel that day because GREEN!!!!!!

Fucking idiots

Attached: 1577417869981.jpg (562x750, 37.44K)

Due to increased gas prices the government has now enacted electric vehicle rationing. Last names starting with A through C may drive their EV on Monday. D through G on Tuesday. H through L on Wednesday. M through S on Thursday. And T through Z on Friday. Due to increased electricity usage on the weekends no electric vehicle may be driven on Saturday or Sunday.

when you're right you're right

Attached: tenor-1.gif (320x180, 3.5M)

In winter no thermostat should be set below 78 and in the summer no thermostat should be set above 74.

We get billed extra now if we use power between 9am & 9am. Along with rolling blackouts if it's hot. Or windy. Or cold. This place is a massive shithole ran by retards.

Attached: Tiered-Rate-Plan_High-Consumption-Tiered-Rate-Plan_03012022.jpg (578x397, 144.53K)