Post here if your an adult with autism

Im 25 and got diagnosed as a kid. How has autism or aspergers syndrome affected your guys or gals life? Has it made finding a job difficult or getting a relationship? I feel old with every passing day getting nothing done.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (750x1000, 78.14K)

Test

No one gives a shit retard newfag

I genuinely want to hear people's experiences growing up. Why do i feel like I fell behind compared to my peers?

Attached: A boogie.jpg (1080x1080, 431.19K)

No such thing as assburgers or autism.stop falling for the lies of the pharmakike

Life was fun but unrewarding. Managed to turn it all around when I stopped giving a fuck. Managed to marry a high earning AZN qt3.14 who let's me neet it up as a stay at home dad. My wife earns enough for me to do whatever I want. I'm currently building a music studio in our bonus room to house my synthesizers so I can fuck around making bleeps and bloops when the kids are in school.

its not real.

It is real.

How did you find a wife willing to financially take care of you?

I was diagnozed with aspergers as a kid. I don't care much about the medical aspect, but I am quite socially withdrawing in my own time. I am employed but never been in a relationship, I've already achieved wizardry. I do dream of experiencing love, but also can't really imagine myself starting a relationship.

Honestly I embrace being neuro divergent. Lots of people are neurologycally different. This is not a problem. Are you sure you can blame autisim for everything wrong in your life? Not able to find a job affects tooons of people. Not able to find a partner, affects also tons of people.

Why blame autisim? Do you think that if you were neuro typical everything would somehow just be amazing?

What is so special about your non-weaponized autism.

How is it real.

Do you have fee fees?

Attached: 00012.jpg (1280x1292, 446.11K)

Autism is due to parasites. Get rid of them if you want to be cured.

Black bull

I got one too. I think it only works with brown girls - they crave white cock.

i was born with it, school was hell but work was easy. i will never have a gf but i own a house and work as a welder so i guess im doing ok

Autistic machinist here; hate to sound like a boomer but get into STEM fields. The weird way autistic brains work makes them incredible problem solvers and that pays very well.

Autism comes from lack of touch, it does not originate from the brain.

Specifically, low-threshold mecanoreceptors in the glabrous skin that respond to gentle stroking are to blame. These fibers sense a wide range of stimulation and correspond to social touch, or how we relate to the world around us through texture/feeling etc. Altering or removing tactile sense will alter how we interact with the world.

Normies/extroverts just have more prior stimulation, so when presented with a novel object, they will be drawn to it, want to investigate and feel/sense it. Autists/introverts will avoid said novel object due to a prior lack of stimulation, it is foreign and unknown, possibly threatening or dangerous.

I found her on Facebook. Having a big dick helps. Women will do everything for you
if you have a big dick or act like you have a big dick.

I'm white

My wife is asian, but pretty much all women crave white cock.

Is that why boomers are always touching women they don't know?

Aspie here. Diagnosed as a child as well. The reason you fell behind is because you held yourself back you fucking idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if you said to yourself on multiple occasions "man, I can't go out and do X or Y, because I'm on the autism spectrum so I'm not going to do well at it." or some bullshit like that. I hate dealing with normalfags too but at the very least I made a conscience effort to learn how to talk and deal with them because regardless of how I feel about them, it is a critical life skill to learn how to be social. But you're also a retarded sack of shit frog poster so I'm not surprised that you are stupid.

>me and gf constantly battling each other because of misunderstandings
>gf still can’t figure me out and I find it difficult to talk about my feelings openly
>coworkers find me quirky, rarely take me seriously, and are surprised when I say something smart
>find it hard to talk with normies about politics/world events/history/science because they’re literally stupid and can’t point any countries on the map and aren’t interested in anything other than movies or sports
It’s like a living hell guys, I’m high functioning Aspergers and am just barely struggling to hide my power levels. My gf and my close friends know but even still it’s hard for them to even fathom how I think or feel.

fuck autists lol

Possibly, yes. Getting handsy was likely more normalized in their youth, as was fucking in general.

The Information/Internet Age was likely what caused the rise in autism. Mass communication allowed us greater physical space from one another, which led to less touch and a higher volume of social deficiencies cropping up.

That being said, technology is inducing evolutionary change right before our eyes. Autism is unironically the future, for better or worse.

Not a sperg but adhd retard. Been compulsively drinking, smoking weed and snorting powders since I was 15. Managed to appear outwardly normal by 21, got a good gf, decent career, now 30 and successful but still struggling every day. I don't suppose this will ever end

Also this, it took me literal years of observing normies and how they act to try and reduce my autism. Go out and interact with people, sure you might spill spaghetti I know I have a lot when I was a kid, but you won’t ever get better if you don’t practice. I like to listen to how people talk about others and almost conform myself to fit what a “normal” person is. You learn to pick out the pricks and assholes who constantly talk shit.

Just a deranged nazi, really.