Are you ready to forget?

Are you ready to forget?

2019-2022 never happened

Attached: D36489BE-8903-47D9-91E0-D7174B5BF532.jpg (930x1280, 89.16K)

>Are you ready to forget?
Forget what? And why are you not hating on Russia and supporting Ukraine?

thee only covid is in CIA biolabs in uke world

Attached: mental castration.jpg (3726x2790, 1.13M)

NPCs will forget, in fact they already have. But I'm pretty sure the pandemic red pilled a lot of normans and they will never forget for the rest of their lives, or short lives if they took the vaxx, kek.

i will never forget

Attached: 1608141854746.jpg (500x500, 59.75K)

What never happened?

>Remember goyim, the injections weren't mandatory, we just made it inconvenient for you until you complied, but we never forced you! Please, put the hammers away! No, please! Think of the six mill-aaaaaAAAAAAAAH

Attached: nigger fatigue.jpg (962x664, 105.95K)

Why do you faggots keep cropping the literal NPC meme used in the illustration?

Attached: 1647114566227.jpg (1450x1781, 146.94K)

Whats he standing on top of? A rock? The moon? I dont get it

the hol---

What the holy fuck. Theres no way the NPCs can look at this image and not see the implications.

I fucking wish, my life imploded in 2019 and I'm still picking up the pieces.

See He's standing on top of an NPC and cleaning it's brain of covid thoughts.

Attached: 1647114775040.jpg (1080x1072, 141.89K)

The Nanking massacre.

redpill me on this literal screaming monkey

We should have a movement to reset the year to 2000, but I guess we'd have to kill everyone born since then to make it real.

If NPCs could think we wouldn't be in this mess. They're literally incapable of pattern recognition.

Attached: 1647114859771.png (1076x1101, 929.92K)

Also the holocaust of course.

To be fair the guy who wrote this is a doctor specializing in memory and dementia. Context is important.

137 million people have long covid (me being one of them), we aint forgetting shit due to fatigue, blurred vision, tinnitus, etc

fuck I wish you idiots could experience brain fog for a brief moment. this dead brain feeling along with forgetting everything is fucking hell

just get vaxxed. doesnt provide 100% protection, but trust me when I say you absolutely do not want long covid. I wish I was vaxxed

Attached: 1645720891462.png (640x599, 519.25K)

Forget what? Is that something Putin did?

Yes please.

Forget my lists of npcs to kill and expose?

The what_a_caust?

>Are you ready to forget?
When I can walk six feet over their corpses.
Only then will I put this 'behind us'.

Attached: 1630429844520.png (768x433, 387.72K)

You are a jew in Israel and nobody believes what you're saying.

i've been ready since liberal collectively forgot the 2020 rioting

im no vax tard, I avoided the vax cause my brother got myo from his 2nd dose moderna. and there are people getting long covid from the vax along with extreme symptoms such as the blurred vision

but the vax has the chance to reduce infection and viral load, which is proven to reduce long covid odds. EVERYONE will get covid within the next 5 years somehow, meaning you cant avoid the spike protein that MAY trigger your immune system to self destruct.

unless they come out with a non spike protein vax and you can hide being a pureblood, you are taking a huge risk. nobody could convince me to get vaxxed but you absolutely have tp trust me when I say trhis, there is no greater hell on this earth than to have long covid. these symptoms are looking permanent and 30-50% chances from infection are just too fucking high and risky to take

this is coming from an athlete in his 20s who frequented marathons with no prior health issues. its purely genetics, dont fucking risk it unless its the smaller dose vax

>that's a good thing
Where do they get orders to keep repeating this and other phrases?

No vax, had to get swabbed for an operation, they handed me a regular Q-tip and I basically touched the tip of my nose and handed it back. Nobody in the hospital was taking it seriously. Place was practically empty, nurses laughing and joking with me, and this is near a major US city at the end of 2020.

Eerrr...thanks...but, nahhhh.

>366806843
long covid is long. fuck off meme flag

Someone who lost their small business during the Floyd riots in summer 2020 will never forget.