Russia will invade Finland

Russia will invade Finland

Attached: russia_finland_invasion.jpg (508x533, 68.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They would be unironically easier to conquer than Ukraine, who has already the biggest and best army in Europe outside of Russia. Sweden and Finland don't even have the population of Moscow.

Does this face look like she is gonna let putin invade her?

Attached: sanna young.png (2046x1151, 2.48M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48

I don't mind, in the Continuation War Russia suffered 300,000 losses and we 50,000. This time it will be at least 15x. We will take Karjala back once we have slaughtered Russian army. We have literally made plans for decades just to counter invasion from the East, they will be walking to a trap.

Kauan eläköön Suur-Suomi!

Ok, i have half year food preppers ready

Attached: beatiful world.png (964x771, 207.8K)

>who has already the biggest and best army in Europe outside of Russia.
Ukrainian army does not even come close to Poland. They're having trouble with Ukraine, they'd just get destroyed if they tried shit in Poland or Finland.

and face the wrath of a thousand Simos

They would've invaded eventually anyway, we're just forcing them to attack before they can replenish their forces after Ukraine.

Oh yeah I'm sure they can sustain a war on 2 fronts.

Attached: 10331-awkward-seal.jpg (360x240, 17.61K)

Good. I've been fantasizing about killing russians since high school. And seeing how they can't even take a 3rd world country like ukraine without tremendous difficulties, attacking Finland will be an absolute bloodbath (for the russians)

Attached: 0b904d6739ea24f4.jpg (1080x720, 92.71K)

Finland would perhaps be easier to conquer because of it's shared land border. But the economic repercussions on the EU would force Brussels to act militarily. The baltic states would not be idle.
In short: Kaliningrad would be occupied by Poland+Germany and St Petersburg by the Baltics.

Sweden is another matter. It shares no land border. It'd probably be easier to just knock out extensive energy grids to prove a point.

Retard. Finland is not joining NATO and Russia has zero reason to attack Finland.

Attached: 45hh5.jpg (1792x1344, 1.16M)

Are your people really psychologically prepared for war? I doubt it, you northern countries are too well off, a product of your wealth.

>They would've invaded eventually anyway,
You are a retarded nigger gorilla with zero geopolitical awareness. Finland has nothing that would justify Russian invasion. Our role as a neutral NATO buffer zone is infinitely better than anything that is within our lands could offer to Russia. Back to ylis with your retarded zoomer take.

The site is questionable. But it is clearly less doubtful than the memefaggot from Any Forums.

Attached: 123.png (1386x611, 108.97K)

We are going to guerilla war as soon as possible, it isn't gonna be fun to anyone.

I, for one, welcome Swedes and Finns into the Fraternal Order of Chad Nations. Who wants some nukes?

Not if they join NATO before.

obvious shop on the face
she is not that cute irl

This is old news. Were those faggots asleep for the past 2 weeks?

Low IQ poltards jumping on the bandwagon. Russia is not going to invade.

Finland is joining NATO and Russia doesn't need any reasons to attack. I hope they do though

I for one look forward to watching Russia repeat history, and try and invade Finland again.

I think we rank pretty high on polls when asked if a citizen is willing to protect the country in time of war. Winter war is seen sacred thing here and i would feel traitor to my grandparents if i didn't do the same thing they did - fight.

Finland is still dreaming about their past resistance. They seem to forget they lost the war in the end.
Russia doesn't have the manpower it had in the past so throwing unlimited soldiers at the enemy isn't a good tactic.

All scandinavian peninsula actually. Not a single reason to stop in Finland, consequences will eb the same.

Fucking hell. Based dictator Putin.

Ye great idea. Russia is showing the world how useless they are without being supplemented by the allies.

Good idea to start another front

>the biggest and best army in Europe outside of Russia
Putin's shills are so desperate.

>breaking
this was said by ruskies 2 weeks ago
fuck pidorashka

MODERN GERMANS
ARE AS RETARDED
AS WE ARE...OY VEY...

Attached: THE VATERLAND YA.jpg (700x394, 62.06K)

>Russia will free Finland
ftfy

You will eat borscht with vodka and you will love it toilet cleaner.

>Not a single reason to stop in Finland
Being dead and buried under a meter of snow is a very good reason actually.

I wouldn't call Finland and Sweden two fronts.
NATO won't get involved. If they do, chances for nuclear war will rise drastically. Why do you think they intimidate you now? The Ukraine war is an example that they won't allow expansion anymore.

True, i couldn't live without fight, surrounding isn't possible, surrenders gonna die and Russians aren't killers.
So i'm ready to die.

>the biggest and best army in Europe outside of Russia
ivan, please

is there any website where I can discuss geopolitical matters without some homosexual posting some president or prime minister with cat ears asking irrelevant questions?

Not in near future and that would be the only conceivable action that could give Russia a reason to attack.

Russia is coming. You will pay for what you did in WWII.

Based

Attached: 1646350613431m.jpg (1024x939, 101.27K)

She looks like anyone could invade her after 2-3 wine coolers.

We would just kill you all, there are no friendly faces for russians here.