magapill.com/
ARCHIVED LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

GOOD TIMES
>Pres Trump Save America Rally in Florence SC 3/12/22
rsbnetwork.com/video/president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-florence-sc-3-12-22/
rumble.com/vx0f21 (Official)
rumble.com/vi1or5 (RSBN)
>Pres Trump on Hannity 3/10/22
video.foxnews.com/v/6300303044001 (Confronting Russian Aggression)
rumble.com/vx2nmv (full)
>Pres Trump on RealAmerica 3/9/22
podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/season-2-episode-5-president-donald-j-trump/id1572282743?i=1000553376772
youtu.be/hH2v0Z7zdyw
>Pres Trump on FULL SEND PODCAST 3/9/22
vimeo.com/686953530
rumble.com/vwytqp
>Pres Trump on Mornings w/Maria 3/2/22
video.foxbusiness.com/v/6299394022001 (US has 'worst situation in oil' than ever before)
video.foxbusiness.com/v/6299400951001 (Ukraine wouldn't be 'happening' w/ me as president)
video.foxbusiness.com/v/6299394006001 (Our country's going to hell)
rumble.com/vw8z33 (full)
>Pres Trump on CharlieKirkShow 2/28/22
rumble.com/vw5czm
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN! 10/28/21
rumble.com/voe8gm
>Pres Trump's message to the American people and our brave troops 8/26/21
youtu.be/gtuxITTXzT0
rumble.com/vlqfju
>God Bless the USA (Donald J Trump) 10/20/16
youtu.be/O_PC_fy0fk0
>NEVER COME DOWN (10hr ver) 8/11/16
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: file.png (1170x1919, 654.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1uSJgcS0
hatebin.com/omumcgytye
archive
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/1502716705981804547
sgtreport.com/2021/12/leaked-files-expose-syria-psyops-veteran-astroturfing-breadtube-star-to-counter-covid-restriction-critics/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Kt_T6Ir2BY
youtube.com/watch?v=W53F2kLibB0
rumble.com/vi1or5-rsbn-live.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE GOT A RALLY TODAY.

Attached: Rally1.jpg (577x477, 64.47K)

How will his vax messaging evolve?

Vote out every politician who voted for the 2021 NDAA or Biden in January 2021!
Use davesredistricting.org to make your own districts for your state & local races.

To find a RINO locally:
Check for Soros, SPLC, ADL, WEF, & CFR connections. If a single member of a political dynasty is corrupt, they're all corrupt. Purge them all!
Also, make sure your local Republicans know you support election security measures: pastebin.com/1uSJgcS0

Get involved! Do anything for redistricting! Initiate referenda! Write legislation!
Become a pollwatcher; become a candidate; become a staffer!
Use your talents, which God gave to you, wisely!
No matter where you live, you should check if you have elections this year!
We need to get people signed up to run before signup deadlines ASAP!
2023 election deadlines can be this year as well, so be sure to check those swiftly!

Anything you can do to make America great again, do it! Go to redistricting meetings and make your voice heard!

Explanations: hatebin.com/omumcgytye
Endorsements:
Apr. 22, CA-22: Matt Stoll
May 7, TX: Yes
May 24, AL: no
June 7, SD: yes
Aug. 2, KS: YES

Nov. 8:
AL: 1N 5Y
AK: no
AZ: 2Y 3N
AR: YES
CA: NO
CO: Yes
CT: NO
FL: YES
GA: YES
ID: yes
IL: NO
IA: YES
KY: YES
LA: NO, Yes, NO, Yes, no
MD: No, yes, Yes
MA: NO
MO: Yes, no
MT: no, YES, Yes
NV: NO
NH: no
NM: 5N 1Y
NY: NO
OR: NO
SD: NO
TN: YES, NO, yes
UT: NO
VT: NO
WV: YES
WY: Yes

Remember to watch tonight's rally!

Attached: 1602901582256.png (984x876, 646.11K)

Remember to filter the chinks, spic faggot and trannies.
Remember to not respond to them.
Remember to MAGA.
Remember to AWOO.
Remember to have white babies.
Remember that Trump Won.
Remember to post tomboys.
Remember that jannies are subhuman fags.

Attached: shit lord.jpg (960x960, 88.42K)

russia cant guided bomb. now thats funny joke.

MAGA

Attached: Trump won 2020 shion.png (967x1070, 630.5K)

Oh and it's still Caturday. White people ought to be able to post cats and catgirls.

Attached: On the prowl.png (900x563, 1.04M)

> Ruskies killed the equivalent of jannies.
JEJ

> incompetent and corrupt monkies (…) require western expertise to run all sorts of aspects of their economy
This, but the Chinese even more.

Soviets too, but all of those have something that the west lacks
> willingness to starve a couple of millions of their own undesirables to death to postpone imminent collapse

ALSO IT’S CATURDAY, POST CATS AND CUTE WHITE (AND DOUBLE WHITE) CATGIRLS
>because I can’t

If a nigger pops a cap in the wood, does it make a sound?

is it weird i knew there was a rally today without even knowing about it?

Remember to use the same tired old 2016 meme (Awoo).
Remember to post weight lifting women.
Remember to post Trumps bussy.
Remember to remain on topic.

Attached: trump bussy 1.jpg (800x694, 76.62K)

MAGA!
Why do nips say this? Why do they say "squeaky dental flooooooss" when they're about to eat???
Speaking of the what supply, denying it would do more to damage to the Russia/Chink relationship than anything else. This was sold to Xi as a quick operation, and not disruptive to the food supply. China is more than happy to have Russia forced into a junior role but domestic concerns about the price of food certainly trump whatever geostrategic benefit comes with Moscow. Indeed they may begin to calculate that this little adventure will make taking Taiwan more difficult because of western rearmament and willingness to provide arms, not to mention Taipei simply increasing their defense budget. The sanctions too can't be thrilling to Beijing.

archive () ph/PABIm
>The war in Ukraine raises the specter of harsh sanctions being applied to Chinese firms should they proceed with plans to acquire stakes in Russian energy and materials producers. The risk of Chinese companies being delisted from the U.S. is growing. A housing slump is worsening. Record commodities prices locally may stoke inflation, while the highest Covid-19 infections since the Wuhan outbreak will weigh on already weak consumption.
>President Xi Jinping’s crackdowns on the most profitable companies had already undermined investor sentiment before Russia’s war. Since the invasion, pessimism has turned into panic. A gauge of Chinese shares in Hong Kong has plunged 15% in the world’s worst performance among actively traded benchmarks. The yield on the nation’s junk bonds has climbed above 25% for the first time. Sovereign debt hasn’t been immune to the selling, with the 10-year yield rising to the highest since December.

Attached: 1646760795977.jpg (614x614, 30.17K)

What a fucking douchebag
That's it, I'm officially done with this con man

Attached: 569653BA-36C9-477D-93FB-30B54346E3C3.jpg (750x1065, 155.66K)

If Trump runs in 2024, who would be a good VP?

I could post whenever I want! I’m just tired right now, my feet hurt and there is spaghetti in my fanny pack

you are connected to the ethereal rally hivemind

>he wants to eat well done steak with ketchup with trump

Hi, thats not a tomboy. Here I will give you the definition so you can have a look? This is /ptg/ where we post pictures of weight lifting women. Please try to remain on topic. Thank you!

Attached: tomboy definition.png (788x412, 34.18K)

Mike Lindell

At least this nigger got a decent punishment. Considering what year it is.

Attached: 1645029771345.jpg (1200x1080, 227.71K)

lmao

>willingness to starve a couple of millions of their own undesirables to death to postpone imminent collapse
i mean, looking at our leaders, i think they'd be willing to do the same, but they'd make everyone starve, not just the dregs

Attached: 1615782790549.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Despite all your rage you're still a black boy in a cage that can't post images.
You spilled that spaghetti. I also hope you were able to get all of the miku trail I left.

Attached: file.png (620x1200, 1.34M)

But user, this is an imageboard, you simply select an image you wish to post and do so.

Attached: cheery.png (364x702, 422.64K)

He had literally dozens of those over the last 4 years. Probably as many winners as people who won the grand prize Lunchables box.

>The risk of Chinese companies being delisted from the U.S. is growing
DO IT BIDEN! SINK THEM EHILE THEY’RE WEAK!

>somebody putin a rocket into reddits house party
oh no no no no no

Attached: 1647098993535.png (1173x1092, 809.88K)

I guess a gay lefty nigger takes precedence over a gay centrist chink

I SENT IN 40 TRUMP-O'S CEREAL BOX TOPS AND ALL I GOT WAS TRUTH SOCIAL SPAM IN MY INBOX
I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN IPHONE
DRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!

>trying to pull another "bigger saltshaker" in 2022
kek
Shills getting this shitter shattered is a dead giveaway.
Alex Jones.
Im legit surprised that they actually sentenced him to prison.

Attached: CNLzyA9WIAA-YjB.jpg (720x668, 57.92K)

I dont know really. I mean after Trump turned and ran his sweet bussy after 2020 election would you really want him back? I mean he had the power of the entire US army at his disposal and he let them just take it from him. Or was it part of the deal after Operation Warpspeed?
Maybe you could get the Skull & Bones man DeSantis to run with Trump?

Attached: trump washington.jpg (497x1553, 270.63K)

Pompeo.

I can't see the chinks getting slapped with sanctions when biden is in the WH.

even MORE fucking money for ukraine
>Biden authorizes $200 million in new weapons, training for Ukraine

Attached: 1640839488166.jpg (960x540, 44.62K)

Stop racism

the idiots kept posting selfies about how they were going to fight the good fight
Russia was probably able to use those posts to locate and rekt their dumb asses

Attached: Niggers jojo.png (1080x609, 972.23K)

To this day, we still do not have an account as to what he did or what happened in the days after Jan. 6th - he was cut off from the world and we (from a national standpoint) just took it.

I pricked my image posting finger and it hurts to press the button

You caught the tax game episode yet? Also: was my assessment that this is
> not a gambling anime
but a politics anime with gambling as an analogy

its like christmas but better

Attached: 1646464365388.jpg (1125x2110, 620.38K)

Where is this shit really going?

What was Pompeo saying about Trumpccines? Did he side with the Father of The Vaccine on it all and Trumps first lockdowns or did he go another way? Is Pompeo a Jesuit too like Trump and Fauci? These questions have to be asked!

Attached: trump klaus wef davos.png (1434x677, 1.03M)

Trump is gonna talk about Russia and say the same shit they are saying on CNN.

Dont (you) muhammad. He doesnt care, he has a narrative to maintain.

Attached: E4_yZKnXIA8z8hV.jpg (640x792, 83.99K)

These people are narcists so of course they are going to put their life on the line just to show off.

Attached: 1646065559836.jpg (1145x1477, 173.94K)

new mariupol
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/1502716705981804547

Attached: T-72B3.webm (546x360, 1.77M)

yup.
Its not exactly the type of person you would want back in to be honest. You need someone with strength that will actually defend the constitution. No more rich cunts, no more jesuits, masons, secret society types.

Attached: warpspeed.jpg (1200x799, 212.2K)

>Where is this shit really going?
Biden's pocket

Ukraine has always been a nice place for corrupt politicians to make money
that's what this is really all about
Putin is taking that bread away

>he can't post images
>he can't sneed
>he has no style
>he has no grace
>this black man is a disgrace

Attached: file.png (1819x2573, 3.75M)

MAGA

Attached: loops.jpg (680x665, 45.88K)

Geez Miku, I thought I was a booli

Attached: 1641397845815.jpg (2508x3344, 1.42M)

You talk about asses as sexual objects a lot.
Meaning you're a nigger, a faggot, or both.
Well?

Stupid nigger.
The only narrative I have is to constantly ask why a Pole is always in these threads and to point out that its beneficial for breadtube etc to keep /ptg/ here (as well as Trumps PR team).
It keeps Trump supporters inactive and "digital warriors" instead of getting involved in politics themselves. Trump 2024...sit around and wait. pffft.

sgtreport.com/2021/12/leaked-files-expose-syria-psyops-veteran-astroturfing-breadtube-star-to-counter-covid-restriction-critics/

Attached: trump bussy 5.jpg (1024x1024, 132.72K)

>tonight we are al fren
i wonder which cold hearted asshole fired the first volley afterwards

Ngo lost diversity roulette. Annoys me we've 360'd to the left but wont walk away. Germany did the same thing.
>be almost exactly the same or else!
>to
>be the most unique combinations of factors possible, or else!
Both are just means of absolute control.

I dont talk about asses (plural), I only talk about one mans bussy. One mans sweet bussy. And that man is Donald J Trump (who this thread is about).

Attached: trumps bussy 3.jpg (565x483, 56.31K)

>To this day, we still do not have an account as to what he did or what happened in the days after Jan. 6th - he was cut off from the world and we (from a national standpoint) just took it.
We know what Jared and Ivanka were doing, having DC dinner parties with Big Tech people.

>masons
HEY HEY, what’s with the sudden uptick of unjust accusations against the freemasons?

I mean, not that I have anything to do with it but it’s really weird

Attached: Trump Rally Awoo.gif (900x1250, 246.48K)

>muhammad seething once again
Aaand filtered.
Opsec means nothing to these people. They still think its a fucking game.

Attached: 8234762834234.jpg (1200x900, 158.57K)

lmao what the fuck is this video
youtube.com/watch?v=-Kt_T6Ir2BY

Attached: 43.jpg (2375x505, 434K)

Attached: space rally.webm (640x480, 1.64M)

lmao do you really think the /ptg/ regulars would be political players if only the thread wasn't around? This is like when retards claimed Qtards would have done great things if only they hadn't fallen for Q.

People started reading into the stuff they do. After you read your way through a lot of the people behind it, why would you trust them? They were massively behind pushing the Trumpccine here in UK too (they did Trumpccine drives etc).

Is it actually starting yet? I don't want to hear virtual panhandling unless the guy in the brick suit is there to drop truthbombs.

What do you propose, user?

That within itself is very weird. Kushner was a major impediment to the domestic agenda, but did achieve things on the foreign policy front...

Trump rally pre-game live on RSBN

>youtube.com/watch?v=W53F2kLibB0 RSBN YT

>rumble.com/vi1or5-rsbn-live.html RSBN Rumble

It's all in good natured fun plus he earned it.

Attached: file.png (849x1200, 961.4K)

>They still think its a fucking game.
well, like the pedo jews Rittenhouse liquidated, they're going to find out that it isn't anything like vidya at all
there is no respawn

bigly

Attached: 1644690837899.webm (406x720, 2.93M)

I LOVE this! Tonight we are going to rally like its 2015! I wonder, will he sell his vaccine tonight? I hope so! I LOVE the Father of The Vaccine! Lets go Warpspeed! Awooo!

Attached: gates at trump tower december 2016.jpg (1280x720, 240.23K)

yeah that's another problem though: if you want to ensure a sino-russo strong alliance is formed, push them both into corners at once. it's why the US would be foolish to delist chinese companies and of course, i've already seen our idiot government suggest this. they've even suggested sanctioning india over russia. it's far-fetch'd to say india would align with china, but if any government is capable of pulling such a stupidly bad scenario off, it's this one
jej they are already threatening to do this with alibaba and a few others. not for russia but for shadow accounting (but actually secretly for russia probably)
not there yet
it's much more obvious in the second season. when they called the poison game "nim" it was immediately obvious they're going all in on game theory. and the backdrop of it being an election might as well have put a giant ben garrison label on everything

i like how it also addressed "neutrality that is not neutral." it's a concept people forget is very common a lot, especially with this war. weapons donations are obvious, less obvious is we are almost certainly supplying ukraine with intel and infrastructure support and directing their strategy
there are even much more subtle examples in history, but there is rarely such a thing as true neutrality and those that do it often are getting played or losing an opportunity by it

Attached: the VP is very cute.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Checked.

That is a big fucking cat holy shit

>They still think its a fucking game.
Yup. These same retards didn't care about covid taking away their freedoms, even cheered it on. But this Ukraine stuff and putting a foot down on degenerate trannys is too much!

Attached: 1646599582634.png (1278x1190, 1.2M)

based

>Aaand filtered.

I LOVE this, very brave! Very Polish! Very breadtube and valent projects!

Attached: trumps sweet belly.jpg (438x825, 50.29K)

>What do you propose, user?

How about you? Its literally the only answer.

>shill has multiple sexual fantasies involving President Trump
Sad! Many such cases!

That's an unhealthy cat. You shouldn't let your cats or your tomboys get big like that. Never let your pets grow larger than is healthy: exercise them and keep them on good diets of real food.

I honest to god think leftists lost the ability to distinguish reality from fiction.
They actually believe that their twitter hugbox is a reflection of entire nation and act very surprised when in real world people dont care about their pronouns or in this case blow them to kingdom come because they provided their location on a silver platter.

Attached: g45.jpg (1417x1791, 770.42K)

Awoo?

Attached: awoo tv.png (710x710, 705.18K)

Our relationship with India is a lot less important than China, but yes it still would be wise not to antagonize either while we're hitting ourselves in the face with a hammer already because of energy prices.

Attached: 1646472800241.png (1472x3882, 900.07K)

>lmao do you really think the /ptg/ regulars would be political players if only the thread wasn't around?

No, I dont really think that! I dont know where you got that from! It would be great if you did, sure. That was the whole purpose of Trumps "digital warriors" shit...to keep you inactive so he could hand the Presidency over to Biden etc.

our relationship with india is very important

AWOO indeed.

Attached: 1594933113207.jpg (1247x1684, 203.75K)

lel that image

Doesn't help that some places are actual twitter hugboxes or reddit dystopias.

Attached: glowkot.png (704x474, 630.84K)

If we sanctioned india sooner the 737max wouldn't be a death trap.

Morning frens

RALLY TODAY!!!

Attached: Akari Happy Maga.png (763x988, 459.55K)

>catalog is non stop Ukraine shit
>radio is non stop Ukraine shit
>tv is non-stop Ukraine shit
>internet is non stop posting about Ukraine shit
>irl no one ever brings it up
Just nuke that shithole already and be done with it Mr.Putin.