Shiny rocks vs complex calculation shows number

>shiny rocks vs complex calculation shows number
which one is the best bet to preserve wealth for upcoming decades?

Attached: 107632501756016534.jpg (768x512, 75.68K)

assets which generate a return.

You think they are letting Ukrainians across the border with their shiny rocks?

whatevers left following the aftermath, so i guess shiny rocks

Both silver and bitcoin have lost value over the last year. Gold has gained slightly.
The best option is still just a mutual fund.

silver is reaching an all time high right now

Attached: silverprice.png (848x589, 60.49K)

almost all of them go to zero eventually, you need to know what you're doing and keep updated constantly to avoid bankruptcy
but if you are able to do that then yes, good companies will typically return more than commodities

Unironically they do

property

Crypto sucks.
>exchanges block entire countries
>all your transactions can be traced for most coins
>useless without internet and electricity
>responsible for GPU shortages
>waste of energy
>only a thing because it's a ponzi scheme
>people only use it out of greed

Commodities and REITs

Attached: 106893481-1623101747370-CjuQ2-total-returns-for-commodities-reits-and-gold-during-inflationary-periods_1.png (1826x1202, 32.7K)

Gold has real-life value. Pixel shit doesn't.

Rocks
They were working in time of your granddads great-granddads and so on.
It will works now too

Attached: grug-chad.png (235x215, 6.36K)

what? look at today's price you fucking retard.

There will be war for food and water. Screencap this

Gold and silver will always be the only real form of money.
bitcoin and it's various shitcoin iterations are only a strong CME or well placed EMP away from being completely irrelevant.

Attached: last_laugh.jpg (962x962, 252.96K)

Oh right. I don't have that updated yet. Quite possibly it's pinged back up, in which case it will be along with gold as having gained slightly. The clear volatility remains the issue.

i've had the same oz of silver sitting on my desk for months and it hasnt shrunk or changed at all. volatility doesnt matter for a physical asset.

Yes but before going to zero you recoup the investment with divies
Criptos will go to 0 in the next 08 event, gold and silver have 0 returns in the long run (because you can't expect to make money investing in money), but now are extremely undervalued (vs global M2) and are a great part of a portfolio. Most people see them as assets that will do well during a crisis, for me PMs are bullets, when the market tanks I sell them to buy cheap but good companies.

The best way to preserve wealth is propaganda that makes people willingly become slaves to the preachers of the propaganda.
So, religion.
Always become a priest.

This is pretty dumb. The object doesn't change, but the value of it does.

land

Kinda, I have too a silver coin and I don't care for market value. But when you have 1000 the amount of tomatoes and meat they can buy matter

All stocks right now are insanely overvalued. You have 20-30 price earnings ratios being extremely common. You'll get lulled into a false sense of security because the price will go up with inflation but PE will keep extending into more and more unreasonable territory. When the economists say that inflation eats away at the wealth of the middle class they're talking about people who have retirements completely invested in bonds and mutual funds. Gold/Silver and real estate are inflation protection. Maybe commodities but few people can get very deep into that. Everybody's fucking up right now because they're chasing yields in one of the worst environments we've ever had. Don't be like the guy in picrel who thinks he just got rich doubling his money by selling his house but in actuality has lost his life savings and is destitute.

Crypto is neat idea and everything, maybe always hold a little bit or whatever but ultimately it still just a fiat currency.

Attached: 1646680067755.jpg (618x285, 54.89K)

Just buy some diversified boomer index fund ETF from Vanguard or BlackRock and be done with it.

buy osmium

Attached: ywnbrm.jpg (1280x1170, 441.69K)

Both

You have to trade everything and rotate between every asset class. You must wear the hat of the investor and seamlessly switch to the hat of the trader. There is no one true asset class that will protect your wealth. Good luck gentlemen, life is hard and wisdom comes harder.

Attached: 1643388066922.gif (500x250, 3.99M)

Been saving and refining every bit of scrap for a decade. Have so many bars of precious and industrial metals. If I can figure out a pressure heating machine I'll mass produce gemstones.

if the spot price of silver went to $10 you wouldnt be able to buy silver anywhere since it would al lbe sold out, if the spot price of silver rocketed to $100 the regulators would stop people from trading it and cancel orders like they did with nickel. the spot price isnt an indicator of value. seems like gold and silver are just valuable no matter what

metals for poor.
housing for rich.
self-investment for enlightened.