He's literally doing nothing

Attached: god.png (600x600, 417.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358763079/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God is a black female by the way

my god is a dog, dog

God is trans

Id like to think hes shitposting on here as a comfy poster.

>create pedo satanists
>allow them to rule for hundred of years
wtf seriously

Because he's a jewish construction and you gave up your ancestral gods to worship a foreign cow demon that never cared about you in the first place. Read Exodus 34. Yahweh commands jews to kill non-jews and take their stuff.

God gave us free will to destroy ourselves, he's done enough.

all true

meme flag kikes,
- Claim to be God's chosen
- Don't believe in God

yids are probably synagogue of satan.
You need Christ.

He's proving that we need him otherwise we're debased animals

Mutts
Law
F

Attached: CAMP OF THE SAINTS BUT WORSE.jpg (715x960, 219.27K)

Based God for not giving a shit

No I don't need christ I don't need anyone. These gods are all larpers. It's probably just ayys larping as gods and making fun of us.

He's proving he is a failure and can't do shit to fix his own mess

Because either there is no god or he just doesn't give a shit. Half of Europe got wiped out in the Black Death, Genghis Khan killed like 10% of Eurasian population, and the mudslimes killed even more (and even they won't get their virgins), and yet he did nothing. So why would he do anything now?

Attached: negre javel.jpg (635x1000, 232.59K)

Exactly
But other gods are doing their proper activity

Belief in God has been bastardized into a form of believing that you will be forgiven for everything, life will end in comfort, and everything will work out.

You can't rely on hope for your whole life, better yourself, and work to make the change you want to see in the world, no matter how futile it seems. We're all connected in this, every improvement you make for yourself is improvement for others.

There is a god, but europeans abandoned him to worship a jewish baby dick mutilating demon and his rabbi son. Until we return to our ethnic spirituality, we will continue to fail.

Attached: 1620334033767.jpg (1000x500, 82.04K)

God is kind of a faggot. Fuck God.

Based take.

And yet you live

Thats pretty much pagan gods bro, satans alter egos my guy

He works in mysterious ways.

God confirmed /ourguy/

AllI have on Christianity, the teachings, law, philosophy, history etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358763079/

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

he woke you up this morning so you can come here and post cringe just so I can have someone to laugh at

According to what? Your human eyes?

>Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters. Job 33:13

As the book of Job says. God doesn't answer to anyone... He gives nobody an account of his matters. Does a parent give their child an account of all their matters? Absolutely not. Suffering has to exist because of free will, and just because we have to see suffering doesn't mean God isn't there. There's no generation in this world that avoided suffering. It's a necessary consequence to free will.

God rolls her turds up into little tiny balls and puts them in a big pile just like the way moose do.

What else would anyone WANT of God?

If it even exists

Then should we be worshiping a god who just sits back and watches the world burn, simply because people are worshiping false gods?

Attached: Marcus Aurelius-live good life gods.jpg (1440x900, 165.61K)

He's testing us to see what we do (even though he knows everything)

Attached: 1646294770886.jpg (400x800, 246.08K)

It's not just free will but humans are evil and all born with sin. Gods only gift to us is eternal life, but humans are so wicked that they rather love the world than the god who made it. Look at liberals and most entitled pussies on Any Forums and tell me humans arnt wicked, we deserve to be sodom and ghomorea'd 2.0

It's called the great tribulation. God warned us this would happen 2k years ago. It's not His fault that you didn't listen.

We turned our backs on him
the overwhelming majority of christians are only so out of self preservation and not serving their brother/christ
God didn't stop speaking, we just got worse at listening