Because of the war, Russia will be hated by Ukrainians for the next following 100 years, don't you think ?

Because of the war, Russia will be hated by Ukrainians for the next following 100 years, don't you think ?

Attached: istockphoto-1358369065-612x612-1.jpg (612x407, 56.46K)

no i dont think
sage

The majority of countries on Earth hate the United States, what's your point?

Not if they kill of them ;)

Because of mass media, Russia will be hated by the entire world for the next following 100 years.

Eh, they'll get over it.

They already hated them enough to support shelling their civilians in donbass so nothing changed

Ukraine will cease to exist in less than 100 days.

Attached: 8E780F26-6AE2-4624-8B86-2C47154D3280.jpg (224x225, 7.69K)

I hope they will stop the hate over a bottle of nice alcohol...

But not because they are miserable and Jewish acting people? Its because of MSM right?
Let us know if you feel the same once you have that flag. You fake faggot.

>pigs hate me
Well yes, because I slaughter and cook them. Still don't give a fuck what they think, I am a human, I dominate and eat. Pigs are animals, I own them and decide their fate. Such is relationship between Russians and hohols.

they'll be hated by the whole world too

we already do, because of what happened 90 years ago
and we will continue
cant wait for the neomahkos to rebuild on former russian soil after your gas station collapses

Attached: 1646505120020.png (960x1280, 1.98M)

germany has been forgiven years ago

Attached: not_my_problem.jpg (423x491, 48.04K)

Ukraine yes, but not the Ukrainians.

shut up mutt

Regardless of what Russian propaganda says, many Ukrainians still considered Russians close kin but not after this war. I'm originally from Kharkov and for the most part ethnically Russians but I hate Putin and I hate this war. Putin should just taken donbas not go and try to take all of Ukraine.

Ukrainian isn't even a real nationality, Ukraine is made up of Polish, Hungarian, Romanian and Russian territory. It's just an administrative zone of the former Soviet Union.

Ukrainians and the world will forget just like Covid, for some reason the US mind control algorithms don't last long after the signal stops.

Go read the last 2000 Years of history between the two countries, don't bother getting back to me just go back and stay there.

>shut up mutt
turn off your vpn, gookmutt

Attached: 1647110729189.jpg (1219x1219, 538.51K)

UKRAJNA MAGYAR

They would have taken the Donbass, and in a month the United States would have sent so many weapons to Ukraine and then a counterattack by the Ukrainian army, this is a bad idea.

ayo tony, i thought biden said that ukranians arent nazis? that patch looks a bit familiar

yup. like how Koreans hate Japs
Serbs hate Turks
it takes a long time for something like this to go away from collective memory

Its the retard patch, not exclusive to one type of retards

They already hated us, nothing will change

you are right, it will take them a few years to fully decompose

Europe and the Anglosphere are not the entire world.

Literally every ukrop soldier photo have a nazi symbols on it

Actually, 3 weeks and some years

"Timeline. In a temperate climate, it usually requiresthree weeks to several yearsfor a body to completely decompose into a skeleton, depending on factors such as temperature, humidity, presence of insects, and submergence in a substrate such as water."