Did you make it unjabbed and untested? Post in here

Only people who managed to overcome the propaganda and pressure can post itt.

Attached: 1646976052135.png (887x1000, 797.41K)

Not all of us are neets

The last few years have cemented in my mind that only about 25% of people have any independent brain activity.

>i get experimented on so i can get my jew wages
Kek. Hopeless faggot.

I’ve been working and socializing literally the entire time during COVID.
Jab free.

Poor thing, you're already suffering from brain fog!

Yeah man, it really depended on where you live. In the part of rural AZ I lived in no one required masks, jabs, nothing. You'd see retards occasionally do it voluntarily but I worked, shopped, hung out, went to bars, etc all through the plandemic.

It's nice not living in an urban shithole surrounded on all 6 sides in a cuckpartment by vaxxie retards and NPCs.

Attached: 274079308_129975469564188_8599480514922458382_n.jpg (819x797, 60.58K)

i walk around every day at my job without a mask, because my company can't afford to have me leave. i am not vaccinated and my entire department will go with me if they ever mandate the clot shot.

Yep. I had to work hard to stay that way, but it worked.

>uni requires jab for everyone
>claim medical exemption (I actually do have problems with allergies and inflammation from polysorbate and polyethylene glycol)
>pajeet doctor says "No user, I cannot sign your exemption unless you can prove that you have had an allergic reaction to the vaccine specifically, you must first receive it so that I can document the reaction"
>when I persist he says "I don't treat mental health"
>just ignore the pajeet
>go directly to the university's office of Equity and Diversity, claim that I am of the Rasta faith and that the vaccine violates my Livity
>they grant the exemption because this particular office is terrified of being accused of discrimination

Rasta Livity Mon

Attached: 3cbed918ed364c0fd3710213ce83816d.png (705x950, 1.55M)

forgot to mention that they have a mask mandate, but what are they going to do, send me home over not wearing a mask or not getting the shots while their important production systems fall apart? oh, what are you going to do, find more people in the company who can fix it? funny

Just had covid this week. Feel fine today. Going to have a few beers!

Unvaxxed pure blood.

made it scott free, but I'll just say i took it, don't need some fuck cock sucking goon freaking profiling me..

Unvaxxed
Untested

Only slaves get the vaxx and the tests

kek, who would ever trust mandatory vaccinations

Unjabbed yeah but Ive been tested like 15 times

Reporting in.
Taking picrel, so they can release literally any kind of virus, they won't get past these.
Bring it on, Billy G, I'm prepared for your next plandemic.

Attached: c8ba47f8-3676-4cf9-8233-b238916d3faf.jpg (1600x1200, 206.41K)

I feel so bad for that one test i got. I had to, to get paid sick leave senpai.

Yep

Yes.

Attached: 1625499348853.webm (720x720, 2.91M)

Unjabbed, untested, and still employed. Fuck globohomo.

Made it

I'm unjabbed and untested but I had unprotected sex with jabbed women. Am I still going to make it?

Unvaxxed and untested.

Attached: file.png (687x687, 637.95K)

This is your God. This is what you slave your pathetic life away for. A fat faggot, I hope you kill yourself.

Attached: 1646858630512m.jpg (715x1024, 161.32K)

What pressure?

I had corona so I was tested with a nasal swab.
Never was vaccinated though.

im injected
im posting here
seethe about it

Attached: 1647110611731.jpg (1280x960, 350.97K)

Yes, wifey did as well. Thank God for crypto.
it's funny we started watching infowars because of the trucker convoy coverage we couldn't find anywhere else, now she's even more redpilled and we can't wait to make babies once we can be sure no jabs go into the babies.

Unjabbed
Untested
Never masked
Purest blood of all pure bloods

Unvaxxed
Untested
Never scanned in
Boss backed down

100% pureblood.
100% untested.
100% employed.
100% healthy.
100% fucking armed.

Come get me kikes.

Attached: 1642704174516.png (602x536, 232.38K)

I even got some sort of sickness, overcame it in a week. Never got tested so I don't know if it was covid, though family members who were sick at the same time and got tested said we had covid. Feels good man

>unjabbed and untested

WINRAR!

Attached: 1638201464098.jpg (637x632, 138.49K)

Dangerously close to NPC theory with that one friend. Stay safe and free

>he got tested
LOL YOU'RE STILL FUCKED HAVE FUN WITH THE MYSTERY CRYSTALS

Pureblooded, never jabbed, never tested, never infected. Libshit family and jewish doctor almost convinced me to get the jab, but I held strong.

Attached: 1611857579353.jpg (640x902, 198.5K)

unvaxxed, any way i can reverse tests?

Unvaxxed, untested, unmasked, uncircumcised, unbraptized.
I told all my employees that their vaxx status or mask wearing was in no way related to their employment. All of them still got jabbed and wore a mask anyway, now I don’t feel bad at all when I just sit in my office all day while they work like good little drones.

unjabbed, untested. Saw through the whole thing pretty much straight away. Comical how many people are NPCs. Real eye opener.

>still believes Covid was ever more than just the flu
Ngmi

My employer made all kinds of threats against me but backed down every time because they couldn't afford to fire me. And now all bullshit covid rules have been rescinded.

loll no tests or jabs from me and still walking around no mask. never wore a mask in public.

Pureblood reporting in

Attached: 20220312_170657.jpg (4000x3000, 2.5M)

I specifically fired my doctors for even suggesting the vaccine to me. All medical workers are zogged kikes and deserve to be executed for their shilling. When do we get to crucify Dr. Fuccboi for this again?

>overcome
Never fell for it in the first place