Ukrainian men are forbidden to leave the country and are forced to fight Chechens

>Ukrainian men are forbidden to leave the country and are forced to fight Chechens
>Meanwhile, women just move to the West and get railed by Chad while posting videos on TikTok and Instagram
Holy shit are Ukrainian men absolute cucks? How come they even accept to fight?

Attached: 1646368971603.jpg (960x636, 112K)

>Russian men are forced to leave the country to fight Ukrainians
>Meanwhile, Russian women get railed by Aslan and Chingis while writing letters to Ivan

Holy shit everyone in the military is a cuck

Attached: FMYmZSBXsAgAdpP.jpg (609x1024, 35.68K)

Why are these bitches in every single azov photo op? They’re getting sloppy

equal rights.....heh

ahh you you have received new instructions to shill sergei

000.2 roubles have been deposit to your account

Attached: 1646348150363.png (688x446, 319.54K)

There are already alleged cases i read in Czech news that some men in Germany and Czechia fucked ukrainian women and their kids for "free" rent. If i havent my gf in my apartment i would move some young ukrainian women with kids to my house for couple of months for "free".

It is kind of fucked up and I don't know wether we had this situation before to this extent. This will lead to levels of cuckoldry never deemed possible. Russians raping German women after WW2? At least they were raped (they were digusted by them). In this case those women will gladly jump on the rich Western European dick, doesn't matter if in a relationship at home or not.

>Holy shit are Ukrainian men absolute cucks?
That they haven't turned their guns on Zelensky would indicate, yes, they are

I swear being a landlord in Poland / Czechia / Germany these days must be heaven

Ukrainian men must be absolutely seething

their bfs are not allowed to leave and given guns for the first time (not allowed before) with no training to die for no reason
their gfs run away and fuck random men in another country

>are Ukrainian men absolute cucks
yes
the first Ukrainian refugees in Sweden were a white Ukrainian woman with her nigger husband and two mutt kids
maybe some other swecuck have the article, I didn't save it. think it was sveriges radio

Lmao majority of women are moms with children also your Chads are pathetic pussies in the East that women barely have any interests, like dude you're scared by niggers your Chads are scared by them who niggers are biggest pussies that walked on Earth and you think an East European woman would look at you Westerners.

More proof I'm a volcel as i yell at these bitches to go home to their own country.

>Projecting.
Literally don't give a fuck, we don't have an incel culture here.
If 6/10 pass-around whores from tinder fuck westerners - that's what they are for, to pass around. Women that are worth anything won't spread their legs randomly.

you just know

damn lookat all those chads who got tricked by a '''comedian''' to fight their brothers
if the Ukraine and Russia would team up they could easily kill Poland and Romania, the real enemy!

Holy cope. Are you Ukrainian? I swear your people are going to be bred out of existence in one generation thanks to your traitorous women

>How come they even accept
You are implying there is a choice
>are Ukrainian men absolute cucks?
They ellected Zelensky. It should tell you all you need to know.

Also czech women are already seething since 4/5 of adults are women and these 1/5 are mostly elder men. They fear that value of whorish czech pussy will be highly devalued. Im ok with this i already have polish gf but some of my friends are already looking for some of their women.It will be shitshow anyway since we are out of housing for them. Today we asked germ gov to send us some containers so we can make some housing for rest of them. Also we build first tent town for them. I can see their women will do anything to get out of such housing.

Just picked up my government funded Ukrainian waifu at the train station. Feels good.

>Women that are worth anything won't spread their legs randomly.
Read the thread user, we're not just talking about fucking. Ukrainian women are moving to the West en masse to get impregnated by Westerners

Ahahahah the real enemy of Russia is Romania, an insignificant country lmao

Always was.

>being a landlord with properties across the EU
>craving sex with cheap Slav whores

>I swear being a landlord in Poland
Housing in Poland is fucked. You'd pick someone that will pay you rent on time over someone with a snatch and maybe then go fuck a whore and pocket the rest of the money.

>At least they were raped (they were digusted by them)
cope

Jody is eternal and omnipresent

It's the opposite, Russian military is full of Central Asians and Caucasians

It's your third post about cuckranians today VPN nigger. It isn't funny anymore.

>Reading comprehension.
We already have such women, they're called mail-order brides and they are gold diggers / green card chasers. They are 6/10 by our standards. A quality Ukrainian woman is as likely to fuck a random westerner as she is likely to fuck a dog.
>impregnated by Westerners
And that is bad how? Are you implying westerners are genetically inferior to us?

I love those two girls

I honestly don't understand the interest of the union flags in this subject. You have herds of Slav whores from the toilet cleaning countries already. Why bother about Ukrainian whores? Cheaper?

They are

Attached: 1645804508807.jpg (1024x1000, 261.82K)

This is a woman hate thread

What are the Ukrainian and Russing doing?

>those guys in the pic
LOL

Attached: VDV song.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

All men get collectively cucked. Borders do nothing.

Because maybe they don't want to be ruled by a schizophrenic dictator?

>Literally don't give a fuck, we don't have an incel culture here

Why are you lying? Eastern Europe is blackpill central

Chadfishing eh

The old days and movies like Gladiator made shit make sense for going to war/fighting for your family.

Imagine fighting in a war for a woman in 2022 lmao Just scroll tiktok for 5 minutes its disgusting.

Ukranian men are chained to lamp posts because a jew ordered them to fight while their women get ploughed all over europe.

My brigade is deploying in 24hrs, will enjoy spit roasting these sluts when we capture them. Then I will personally behead them and put the photo on their instagram

They will deploy into western europe? Thank god, it's about time.

Ukraine has no right to create its own state, why don't you faggots just give up and we will return like in all the old days when you were our slaves

these first two from the right and the one with a gun from left are cuties, I'd let the cum in my tight boipussy

Attached: E1qs2wvX0AAm9vQ.jpg (622x498, 58.19K)

They have to be complete bluepilled retards to not defect to the russian side.

This

Ukrainian whores are more desperate and have that old Rus DNA that makes them more attractive.

No, I'm Bosno-Croatian

fucking hell

R8 but it's 0.00002 usd

(((zelensky))) do I need to say more?

Wow, 2mil+ mostly women left, and , oh my god, some of them are single, and oh my god, want to stay in the country, where average income is 10x income in their country, what a surprise

>tfw no ukie waifugee gf

Attached: ukiefemsoldiersclose3.jpg (1080x810, 94.56K)

If you guys invade the rest of europe many will be supportive. I would let RU soldiers stay at my place knowing that RU victory means people can say "mother is breasteeding" instead of "birthing parent one is chestfeeding"

He didn't kill her? What a fag.

funny fact. in december last year biggest whore classifieds website was shut down. now poland has 1.6 million refugees from ukraine majority of them women with children. I honestly don't think that website shutdown was a fucking accident kek