Make it straight: is Texas a California-tier state but without niggers?

Make it straight: is Texas a California-tier state but without niggers?

Attached: Texas-Map.jpg (1600x1600, 198.34K)

>ukraine
enjoy your dead bodies! cheers!

No. It's far more based. But not based enough. Try Kansas.

We enjoy dead bodies of katsap.

Attached: 1645988405807.jpg (960x1280, 179.57K)

You know there is more niggers in Texas than in California right?

>Try Kansas
Any IT industry there? I doubt it.

I rather mean BLM not niggers themselves.

Texas used to be based but is now California too. Californians turned their state into a shithole and now are invading all their neighbors enmass, consolidating political power, and voting into law the same shit that made California America's toilet. For example 30 years ago in Oregon there were sundowner laws. It made it illegal for niggers to be out after dark. California took over the I-5 corridor and now they have Portland, Corvallis, Eugene, and Medford turning Oregon into a fag state.

>4 posts by this ID in a 6 post thread
HOLY COPE

>Without niggers
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
you never visited my state it seems. You'll be hard pressed to find white people here. Or white couples since every other white race mixes here.

There's more spics but far less trannies, about the same on niggers. Pick your poison before putin shells you

Are you retard or cuck? Why should I be silent if I initiate this discussion.

Why is that? Aren't Texans conservative?

Sad, oregon had Klan murals carved into mountains well into the 90s. California's are truly a plague

you're looking for a place to flee to, op?

Fagoots and Jews are seething at the state censoring tranny shit so no. Texas and Florida are leading the vanguard on anti-jewish bullshit.
>inb4 DeSantis and Abbot are Shabbos Goy
I think they give lip service to the Jews to keep their power, but otherwise don't give a shit.

Your jew leader asked you to pick up weapons. No texas for you

Yep, after our victory our infrastructure anyway will be ruined, but I want to consoom at middle-class level.

Not really. We're laughably conservative with corruption everywhere. This state is kiked man. There won't be whites here in a few decades. Only Indians, niggers, spics, and sand niggers flooding here. I plan on getting the fuck out if I can find a job out of here once I graduate.

Yes Texas is but it's a mix of white people and hispanics. It was owned by Spain first and then whites moved in and we also deal with illegal immigration.

>State without niggers in America
Could you imagine?

Attached: tommy.jpg (714x330, 42.08K)

>I plan on getting the fuck out if I can find a job out of here once I graduate
Where are you planning to settle?

well, Texas is full of hispanics and Austin is cucked by a constant stream of californian transplants.

The occupied cities are like any other commie infested city. The cityfag problem is not isolated by any borders because sin knows no border.

If I can get a job anywhere in the north I'll do it. No community here. Only immediate family live in Texas so if I can I'd run up back to Indiana where most of the family lives.

>I plan on getting the fuck out if I can find a job out of here once I graduate.
Why don't you kill yourself instead, faggot? Get out of Houston, San Antonio, or wherever the fuck you are and try actually living in Texas.

I thought all true Americans live in suburban areas and country-side, cities are for fags and niggers.

It depends where. There are plenty of counties where commie influence has little or no power. But if you are looking for city or suburban living you are going to be surrounded by trash.

It's like California but with MORE niggers and just as many spics.

Houston is nigger central, and there's plenty of BLM in the North around Dallas. Racially, white population is in decline.
>Aren't Texans conservative?
The state is now pretty evenly split between Red and Blue, with your typical boomer conservative Protestants (I.E Christian on paper but not by behavior) versus college leftist schizos with bipolar disorder. In the middle you have all the immigrant classes from Mexico and India. They tend to be pretty apolitical.

Texas is pretty cool but if you're fleeing to muttland here are a few suggestions:
Northern Nevada (Reno, Carson City, etc.)
Florida

>without niggers
what did he mean by this?

People that live in the suburbs have more in common with cityfags than they do with wholesome rural areas. And even the good suburban areas have a short lifespan, more developments get built, renters start moving in, and then it's all downhill from there.

>Northern Nevada (Reno, Carson City, etc.)
>Florida
Can you explain these suggestions?