files.catbox.moe/bglq0x.mp4

Attached: BOOM.webm (640x422, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obzLtYAmTPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More?

in other words you are autistic

Hard to find, it's all stuff from aftermaths

Attached: bombed out.webm (464x848, 2.21M)

This one is nice too

Attached: missle barrage.webm (720x1280, 2.03M)

How difficult is it to aim a tank? Most of these videos show the Russians shooting right into the flat they're getting shot from. How does the aiming system even work? Is it just point and click or do they need to account for drop/distance manually?

Merci Tankposter

It really is strange right?
Tanks look so rigged, but they're shooting in the exact place they probably want to target.

remember most of them are zoomer conscripts, they have no actual war experience or decent training, it's basic military training that they received during the "exercises" weeks before the attack

Something tells me OP likes model trains too

Modern tanks are pretty insane. They can fire nearly perfectly while moving or even going over small jumps and are accurate to 5km+

It really depends on the tank, older models will have iron sights similar to artillery, more modern tanks might have some minor computer assisted aim, but in reality its mostly by hand and extreme calibration.

With the m1abrams you can see them doing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=obzLtYAmTPE

LOL if you think conscripts even see combat, let alone drive a fucking tank

OP is not gay for once.
Today I went to /gif/ to find war footage but I couldn't find anything except cooming videos.

Looks like Russia is finally brining in the good equipment.

I've seen clips from ukranian pov where they aim a camera at a RUS tank from a window and the tank shells them through the window. So whatever targeting system it is, it can't see the difference between a rocket launcher and a big camera, but it can hit a small bedroom window from several football fields away. I'm curious how it works.

What do you mean good? This is same dogshit T90 that was getting BTFO all this war.
So you are saying r*ssia had the "good" troops invade Ukraine and then got BTFO so hard?

you can find dozens of videos explaining tank aiming systems, it's nothing amazing

fake war is fake

Aiming too low to hit that apartment..
"nice" edit tho

maan the loot must be soo good right now in ukraine. I wish I was there so I could collect some neat firearms, grenades and stuff like that for the end times.

good ol Katyushas

tanks get me claustrophobic, do they have a cooling system? how hot can it get in there? and how many people are usually in one like a 3-4 men crew? fuck that

metal gear....!

yes. modern tanks are comfy as fuck if you not a lanket.
even ww2 british tanks had tea makers. I bet air condition is the norm nowadays.

>I bet air condition is the norm nowadays.
Not exactly, but positive pressure hepa ventilation is, for cbrn protection.