Why do hohols want to take all our military equipment?

Our military is so weak right now that we'll lose to Serbia, yet hohols are constantly asking for our planes, and now rocket launchers.

Attached: 2313241.png (1188x1074, 837.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate-Range_Nuclear_Forces_Treaty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dunno, the way the banking cartel acts, its as if putin attacked them directly by invading ukraine.

are you still panic buying sunflower oil and petrol

Man we really got to get in touch with the serbs and act like we are having a war and get gibs from the westerners for a decade or two,look at how much they are sending the hohols.

I miss those days

Attached: 83819398.png (618x1380, 515.74K)

We can get them back dont worry

You're in NATO dumb dumb, If serbroaches step a foot across your border they would be nuked. Plus, serbs are so dumb they'll probably drown trying to cross a river and lose the battle instantly.

Attached: serbs.png (623x1428, 217.67K)

Ukraine is such a fucking waste no matter how you slice it

this. most unnecessary geopolitical crisis in 30 years

>Why do hohols want to take all our military equipment?

It's not them.
NATO big hats want to push us in direct confrontation with Putin.

Because they know how to use those weapons. Nato equipment is different and you need some training. That's it.

I'm starting to think this war is just to make all the NATO members dump their old stuff into Ukraine and sell them new shit

I thought we were supposed to remove the s300 system so that turkey can green lit us to join NATO.

Clearly this means Putin is losing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate-Range_Nuclear_Forces_Treaty
That was the reason we had to destroy most of our missiles and stuff.

>NATO big hats
I think you mean (((tiny hats))).

So the US can sell them new weapons with favorable financing and gay rights.

Attached: 1487441068973 (1).jpg (1078x559, 145.45K)

Russia is essentially doing the same. Everyone's making a big deal about how much armor Russia is losing, but it's all outdated soviet era shit that they want to get rid of anyways. Why continue maintaining a massive fleet of obsolescent equipment that will soon be a useless rust bucket when you can send it into Ukraine as cannon fodder to use up NATO missiles?

to defeat serbia, all you need is a good supply of tractors

After the US destroyed Serbia the EU made loans for the repairs. Debt diplomacy.

Attached: 168999671256f3a9db0577e138351591_v4big.jpg (640x424, 55.18K)

You aren't even to our knees subhumans, remember who stood up to and Austro-Hungary and kicked their asses until Germany and Bulgayria joined. Keep to your wikipedia fakes, thats the only thing going for you, and then end up in shock like after you saw 250k of our troops leaving kosovo, basically not even scathing our ground forces, or after breakthrough of Solun front when axis thought Serbs perished. XDH4

You are partially correct, but the ancient tanks you see flamed out in Ukraine were given to Donbas more often than not.

Its simple, they want equipment their troops are already trained to use. Ideally it should be a tit or tat situation where if old Soviet stuff is passed on to Ukraine then NATO gives them modern replacement equipment.

Attached: kharkov-tank-repair-plant-ukraine-12.jpg (1024x682, 229.55K)

and they want it for free

he probably vdv:d the pedo rape dens first

>110k total soldiers
>1320 total deaths
the fuck is with the ratio here?

hol up
why are southrons from our butthurt belt acting up like we were ever going to hit them? we dont want southron poverty lands full of islam, we want western/northern lands

everything south of belgrade is just cursed land