MOST HATED MAN IN THE WORLD

so let me get this straight

>this guy traveled to distant lands
>learned a ton of things
>came back to judea
>called the jews satanist in disguise
>they lose their minds and ask rome to kill him
>reeee he can't call us satanist do something rome!
>but rome says fuck off stupid jew retards he didn't even do anything do it yourself
>so they do
>the pharisee jews reee'd so hard they killed jesus for calling them satanists

so regardless of everything else related to the bible
why do people hate this man so much?

Attached: 1625180340708.jpg (1012x1280, 109.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is building us and preparing a new Earth for all who repent of their sins. He is the great Shepard. Our loving Father in Heaven.

Jannies need to soften their hearts and come back.

>why do people hate this man so much?
Because God and Satan are real. Satan works to turn you against God, and Jesus Christ is God incarnate.

Because our relationship with him is abusive

Attached: 826f182c7ff472e6e36dee3535ddc859.jpg (346x461, 43.29K)

because he was black

>I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no man cometh to the Father but by me

Those who love the truth will find Jesus Christ. Many people hate the truth.

Because he said the jews are degenerates and sinners, and not gods chosen

If here were just a man of the earth, it would be the equivalent of traveling to israel and opening people’s eyes the the evils of judaism. Even as a mere mortal this man had balls of steel

I love Jesus Christ!!!
He is my comforter. Christ is King!

Attached: 1646635302436.jpg (1052x1076, 60.44K)

This. Very succinct and well put.
Christ is the King and this material superficial world is ruled by evil (antichrist) spirits that worship death, and consequently they hate the eternal, they hate life, truth, and the good more than anything.

Attached: 1640498835354.jpg (1280x1280, 193.3K)

That's not a man it's a fictional character

Abusive? We have earned a punishment.
>the wages of sin is death
The punishment is eternal torment in a place of fire
>...and the smoke of the torments ascended up for ever and ever
God doesn't want us to suffer this punishment that we've earned through our sin
>But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us
God the Father sent his Son into the world, this was God in the flesh, he lived a perfect sinless life, he performed miracles, he preached hard against the power structure of his day. They arrested him, beat him, spat on him, mocked him. They crucified him. On that cross he took the sins of the world, every sin I have ever committed and will ever commit
>For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him
The question is, how do we access this salvation. What must we do to be saved?
>Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and they house
We believe on Jesus Christ. We trust him to get the job done. Just like we trust our mechanic to fix our car when we have a bad car problem, we trust in the only savior to fix our salvation problem.
>For by grace are ye saved by faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works lest any man should boast
We can't work our way into heaven. No amount of good deeds can erase our bad deeds. We can only have faith in the work Jesus Christ did.
Ask Jesus Christ for that salvation. Eternity hangs in the balance.

He never said they weren't the chosen.

Because he was the way the truth and the life so every sinner feels contempt for him for exposing their sinful nature.

Jesus Christ was a real man. Even Carl Sagan knew that. You modern atheists are not as smart as you think.
>I took the bait
I'm sorry Jesusbros

If you love the truth, you will be hated by the world.

If you always wondered why you didn't fit in this is why.

Jesus is the absolute truth. Repent now. He will help you.

first posts best posts.

praise Christ brothers

Attached: 6yf87g.jpg (866x633, 130.04K)

Those are very interesting points and I respect your opinion on them, but you're still ignoring the most crucial facts: argaytina is a piece of nigger shit useless country and niggertinian "people" are the most despicable, subhuman and useless shitblooded browngoloids on the surface of Earth. Argaytinians are walking anthropomorphic mountains of shit whose cadavres aren't even useful as manure and browngentina is a giant radioactive scat dungeon that should be nuked and glassed, repeating the operation one million times until nothing remains on its place for at least one million eons. A virus that targets only niggertinian hominids should be created to assure the extermination of every single argaytinian piece of turd subhuman roaming out there until nothing of this giant latrine remains on the record of history. The argaytinian flag looks like the trans flag because this is a country of useless dick crippled subhumans whose blood shouldn't even touch the Earth as it would contaminate it and ruin it forever. A vaporizing weapon would be the best kind of thing to use against the argaytinian cockroaches to fully delete them from this plane. Fuck you, fuck me and fuck thid nigger piece of shit useless shithole country and fuck every single niggertinian ape, their dead parents and ancestors, their raped sisters, their killed mothers and every other humanoid trash they call family

Truth.

people generally dislike poorly written fictional gary stus.

>Jesus Christ is God incarnate.
Way too many people underestimate the magnitute of this assertion.
God is the Logos. The Logos orders the world and represents its very Nature.
Jesus Christ is the Logos in the flesh. Flesh and blood. Hunger, tireness.

He was not a real man and anyone who looks at the evidence honestly will come to the same conclusion.

Man has brought it upon himself through his fall. Without Christ men would die like animals, but he gifts us eternal life through him.

John 15:18

Oh how freeing it is to accept we are sinners!
I am a sinner! I was born a sinner and will die a sinner! Only Jesus can save me from who I am.

Jewsus was a proto new-age jewish hippie who led a counter culture movement. he also sold Alternative medicine

He is the most loved man in my heart.

wrong again. You atheists can't even follow basic history. You can claim he wasn't the Son of God, but to say he didn't exist is just completely wrong and laughable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus

oh really, thanks for letting me know

Attached: 5c7384cec1cffa3c13b15763ed3d93e1af823e1be23f30ae29c16406af9bb2b4.gif (291x229, 1.43M)

I love how these gay faggot jew worship threads still aren't automatic bans.

Attached: love Jews or else.jpg (1135x1280, 193.17K)

NOW is the acceptable time, NOW is the day of salvation
> this is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent [John 6]
nations that refuse to serve the King are destroyed
> And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [Matthew 3]
repent and serve God or lose even what you think you have
> Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have. [Luke 8]
do not be ashamed
> Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. [Mark 8]
do not be afraid
> He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. [Rev 21]

Attached: 1646946583175.png (1091x596, 84.57K)

Looks a lot like the blood magic passover ritual that Yahweh commanded in your ancient desert scrolls

Ok, now I know you're trolling. If you aren't trolling you're either possessed by demons or just really stupid.
Haha.

Attached: 1646021923305.jpg (720x576, 97.07K)

Attached: saints_on_the_jews.jpg (1309x1600, 582.81K)

Attached: 1613347999169.jpg (960x960, 41.94K)

"you jews are of your father the devil"

only heretical christains support a jewish israel

Funny bc I actually forced myself to listen to the entire Bible on audiobook so I know what a bunch of claptrap it is, christcucks just have their handful of cherrypicked verses they think justify their views....muh Synagogue of Satan....muh your father the devil.... they don't even know the context of the verses they quote

Because Christ is the original kike conquerer, and they haven’t forgotten it. 90% of “Christkike” shilling is kikes themselves, with the other 10% being fat, neckbeard, fedora wearing “Pagans”.

I'll be honest I thought you were talking about some ancient country named argay and not just a self hating argie
speaking of ancient countires did you know israelites were told not to race mix?

Attached: 1623465949374.jpg (768x432, 81.15K)

I HATE THE CHRIST

also israelites of ancient times have nothing to do with israel today (obviously)
but the reason it doesn't is because some edomites killed a jew king then began larping as jews from that point on

so these edomites (who are of the canaanite line, race mixers from esau) aren't really jewish by name or religion or heritage only through larp

Attached: 1642073782661.jpg (919x593, 219.34K)

Israel is the name of the Jewish patriarch who was the original shyster who stole his brother's birthright by deception. Try again.

What amazes me is how the shills try so hard to define Him with terms they choose.
>traveled to distant lands
>learned a ton of things
>He was an anti-semite
>He was racist
etc,etc.
The shills want Him to be justification for whatever point of view they hold.
It's almost as if what He is is more important to them than who He is.
Christ is King.
Politically speaking that is all you need to know about what He is.
If you want to know who He is you will have to meet Him.

Are you serious? Okay so you have a foundation of biblical knowledge, and I assume some historical knowledge as well. So on what basis can you look at those things and honestly say that Jesus didn't at all exist? For example there were over 500 witnesses of Jesus resurrection alone?
Did we miss an extremely important historical text that only you have access to? Please elaborate, sir.

they hated him because he spoke the truth

So let me get this straight

Attached: 1647109261637.png (926x453, 404.34K)

500 witnesses and none of them got around to writing anything about it for decades

Dilate.

imagine selling your birthright for a bowl of beans
Esau (twin brother to israel/jacob) was a retard and God told Abraham that his son Jacob (Israel by title) would be the chosen one before he was even born saying that there's two entirely different people within his wife's womb

and technically the story is mostly that his mom was the one doing the deceiving since God said that Esau was a retard
it's a story that women manipulate above all if anything

>tricks her son into tricking her other son into selling his inheritance for a bowl of beans
>the retard did it for a FUCKING BOWL OF BEANS
>that's why no one cares about the dumb fuck race mixing retard bean lover

Attached: 1641347823925.png (844x645, 893.46K)

Attached: 1641488969832.png (1107x673, 389.96K)