Why is people against UBI?

Why is people against UBI?

Attached: 1647109100516.jpg (1024x849, 96.7K)

Why don't we just lower taxes instead of giving the government more power.

Lack of innovation was my original argument. Diversity hiring is already doing that now though, so I don’t care anymore.

Because the government doesn't like that

Pandemic Assistance money changed how I looked at the world. It takes very little money to be base-line happy and it should be a standard.

Not against it, but first, I'd like to know who pays for this exactly?

>faggot meme flag
>faggot topic
Hi, Rabbi.

All ubi will be absorbed by added cost of living. Basic economics.

Because it opens the door to social credit scores and pervasive monitoring of your behaviour to make sure you remain a good goy. People who think or voice non-government approved thoughts will be cut off, and there will be no shortage of informers looking to increase their own social credit score at the expense of others. You don't think you'll be getting free money for nothing, do you?

who pays for all the foreign wars? who pays for the foreign aid?

Attached: op.png (1024x1698, 735.05K)

NEWSFLASH ASSHOLE COST OF LIVING HAS BEEN RISING ALL THIS TIME

Because if it gets implemented it means we become Chinks. Social credit scores for all. I'd rather still be free than permanently tracked and monitored by my shithole government.

Don’t be a selfish bigot. You meed to have less kids and teach African refugees javascript.

Anyone gonna tell him?

This guy hit the nail on the head. People being given everything leads to laziness as well. Why work to improve yourself when you can just suckle the teet of big brother

>help community

leftist retards actually think people think like this in a multi-ethnic country with a population of 300 million which regular has to be bombarded with multicultural propaganda to hold it all together

Attached: 1647110202412.jpg (563x467, 107.77K)

because how is the government suppossed to make sure we dont have homophobic thoughts when we shower if we dont give them all of our money!!

>create shitty system
>compensate for it with handouts so the masses don't revolt
No. Make a better system.

Perhaps you should look into "communism".

"You will pretend to work and we will pretend to pay you"

Because giving all economic power into the hands of the goverment is not a good idea when combined with CBDC, digital Identity and social/carboon credit systems they can make your survival dependent on obeying the "terms of service" that are unwritten and can change at anytime.

That we're already Chinkada? I know. But there's no social credit scores yet.

Because UBI doesn't fix the actual issue, being cost of living. An affordable home can be constructed using unconventional methods that don't mesh with current zoning laws. Healthcare costs in the US are ludicrously high compared to other countries. Giving people UBI doesn't fix the underlying problem. UBI is a bandaid solution compared to reducing the costs of living first.

Who the fuck is worrying about money to live? Lmao how fucking poor are you guys

why people in favor of unlimited immigration which lower salaries is also in favor of Ubi?

are you aware that this kicking the can down the road leads to bloodbath?

>Why is people against UBI?
Because people be sussin fr fr.

Attached: 1647109442751.jpg (1024x849, 191.58K)

At this point is absolutely needed.
There just aren't enough jobs for everyone.

False. I have plenty of money.

My focus is on getting more and avoiding weirdo fuking trannies and sjw's with purple hair and nose rings.

who pays for it?

Attached: 66897f3aa7d9faf32ad507ec6df99f1fbe9ef0e5v2_hq.jpg (960x960, 82.95K)

Lower taxes? Nigga what? These villages won't bomb themselves.

Attached: 1646521563311.jpg (640x640, 59.87K)

The same people who do now, only instead of paying an army of sassy black ladies to decide who deserves the gibs it goes to everyone

nothing comes for free, you'll be asked, directly or indirectly, total compliance and slavery to the system that so generously seems to care for you

are*
People is a plural noun, it is equivalent to persons

cuz anyone with an iq above 80 can tell you they will start adding strings after making you dependant. keeping you stuck in poverty just like they do already for people on section8

>only instead of paying an army of sassy black ladies to decide who deserves the gibs it goes to everyone
this is a very adorable delusion. you know perfectly well that it'll go to everyone except the ones that need it.

further, why should i be obligated to give even more of my own money to people who refuse to work?

Remove all income tax on under 50k combined income would do more than

A shitty uni commie welfare trap where you cannot afford rising price of goods and everyone is a content creator

Dont need it. Western governments have outsourced social credit systems to their loud activits groups funded by billionaires. You step out of line and you get cancelled. If youre employed you get fired and noone will hire you. You own your own business? Review bombs and mass media campaign to destroy your reputation.

You make your money on stocks and crypto? Well guess whts happening sooon.

eventually you run out of other people's money

I already have basic income as a NEET. I don't want wagies to lose their motivation to pay my bills.

doesn't UBI just devalue the currency? I don't mind receiving free money, but I don't see how that isn't matched with a price increase of basic necessities.

here's one post this id faggot once again wait bait thread

and here you idiots arr replying without sage

Provided the scheme is popular inflation cannot happen inflation only happens when government do bad things

source on the pic?

nigger i don't give a fuck about bait OPs, i'm here for the other faggots who might be deluded enough into believing UBI is anything more than welfare 2, more gibs boogaloo

UBI takes from people who work to give to people who don't. The idea that it's better just because it gives something back to the middle class instead of nothing is faulty logic, because the ensuing changes in market demand will drive prices up.

Sure, you might get your $1200/month, but your $12000/month in actual income loses over 10% of it's purchasing power and then you're worse off than before. And that's before your taxes go up.

Fuck all welfare. End globalism to make initiative and drive rewarding again instead.

If this picture is true then how come rich people aren't constantly preoccupied with the benefit of the community?
You people are stupidly naiive.

Because a function UBI in the us would cost 10 trillion dollars a year, do nothing about cost increases, incentivize the least capable members of society to have more kids for more money, and it would usher in a social credit system / nanny / police state worse than we have now.

If it was a wad of 20s delivered anonymously to my door each week, then maybe I'd support it. But it won't be. Accept the ubi and they'll have you over a barrel for the rest of your life.

Bingo, housing should not be owned by foreigners, home building regulations need to be opened up considerably, it’s all so tiresome. We have the tech for a utopia already. Just wasting it pretending AI isn’t already judging us

My country paid furleogh for a few months and is bankrupt and inflation is high. Why do you think it could possibly work?

they don't care about your community, only theirs

As opposed to keep printing money to bail out wallstreet?

honestly it may be unavoidable
I mean in a world when autonomous factories produce goods later delviered by autonomous trucks, drones delvier robotmade burgers and so on there will not be enough jobs for everyone. So it's either UBI + work a few hours a week doing those few jobs that were not automated to afford nicer things if you want, or it's fucking riots, antitech uprising and returning to monkee.
but it's not anyway close, let's not kid ourselves

Attached: elephant.jpg (450x337, 26.01K)

bruh, in most of the developed world, they are

the problem is that their definition of benefiting the community is probably not the same as yours

Attached: 1580755892952.jpg (472x785, 67.1K)

they're try hards who wasted their lives complying and 'succeeding'

Whites would receive a greater percentage of redistributed wealth than they do now, therefore I support it.

>Why is people against UBI

$1000 per month is enough to take the stress of the world off one's shoulders. Meanwhile there are millionaires and billionaires who are not satisfied and want to rape the lower classes more.

Because boomers worked their ass off and are self made. Millennials are lazy and entitled.

>Not creating value + Consume value created by others = Parasite
Go to work you lazy retarded greasy fuck!

Attached: capitalism has failed.jpg (782x652, 141.87K)

kek

>1 post by this ID

>it goes to everyone
Then why do you want to take it? People could just keep their money.

I don't want to work so someone else doesn't have to
It's full of shit and the burden will fall on the middle class's shoulders like all of this shit does
Fuck that

because people suck, 'money to live' is the only reason 65-70% of people who work aren't leeches.

Attached: fix.jpg (1024x852, 129.95K)

Let's just do some really, really basic math.

330ish million adults in the US, lets say the basic living income is 500 dollars, which is far less than what is needed to live in the states.

That would be an additional 165 billion dollars paid out to the population, monthly. Just under 2 trillion annually. That would be twice of the amount of dollars in circulation currently.

So, back to basic math, you get your 500 monthly, but since there is now 3 trillion dollars in circulation instead of 1 trillion, prices of everything inflate by 66%.

So you have 500 dollars, your rent is now 1500 dollars, gas is now 12 dollars a gallon, utilities are triple the cost, food is triple the cost.

Dumping money on people doesn't make people rich, it decreases the value of the currency. Lamborghinis are valuable because of their scarcity, if everyone had 3, they would be worthless. You cant trade what you have if everyone has it. I literally don't know how to explain this in an easier manner for retards.