Let's be honest

The NATO expansion excuse is bullshit.

Attached: 7C56DAFA-6903-4C9C-8C55-9592AA3A3352.jpg (745x674, 102.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wilsoncenter.org/publication/molotovs-proposal-the-ussr-join-nato-march-1954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let's be honest the EU forcing poland to accept refugee excuse is bullshit just look at how accepting the poles are of hohols

Let’s be honest. You don’t understand neither geopolitics nor strategic balancing, and don’t understand the difference between Baltics and Ukraine

Montenegro is better than Serbia

yes it is, ruski imperialism is pathetic
look at these subhumansprime ruski asslickers

the only excuse is that nato expanding to ukraine will bring nato forces closer to moscow, spb and destroy russian "strategic depth" (meme buzzword)

in this aspect, how is latvia and estonia different from ukraine? they're in fact closer to both cities

yes, it is a call to muh fee fees with no actual foundation in any Protocoll or contract between Nato and the USSR or Russia

Let's be honest, you are a retard who idolizes your national identity and pretend it isn't jewed to the core.

We were happily accepting them for last few years. Dunno why it'd be a problem now. Just like any other country, we need more people. And I'll gladly take them over useless sandniggers thank you very much.

testing

Yes...
Let Finland join NATO

Attached: qCKHcNT2Ud4KAYHbq852jV5nVBqQflXM8BsgDlPlG38.png (2048x1247, 1012.91K)

You're next nigger

Attached: 1647020964696.jpg (904x713, 180.85K)

You literally got decimated (per the definition of the word) within the first 2 weeks of the invasion.

it's bullshit. there is neither a treaty nor a place where it was agreed on that the NATO would not expand further.

Why are Serbs always so butthurt?

Attached: serbs.png (623x1428, 217.67K)

Die of starvation already, faggot.

Attached: ruski_gta6.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

no cap fr fr

Russia is going to invade them next.

If the Germans were in trouble i would see no problem in having a few million stay eith us of they want
The opposite is so if some goatfuckistan starts genociding some other goatfuckistan and suddenly a few billion in GPD goes to feeding foreigeners

it kinda isn't. Russia asked to join NATO before any other eastern Euro country did but it was declined or rather delayed indefinitely. Russia wanted to be treated as an equal to the US, France, and Britain but the West chose to tell Russia to fuck off.

that is one tough ruskie

Ukraine is flat making it the easiest way into Russia

lmao

I'm not surprised a Polack desire the freedom to mutilate child genitalia, but don't think I'm going to support you in your mad quest to chop off kid dicks.

NATO exists because Russia can't stop sperging out and invading their neighbors every 5 years. Fuck russia

Right, it was to stop the Ukrainians raging nationalism that was oppressing and canceling the Russian identity. What Putin is doing, to stop genocidal nationalism, is an duty to any emperor, and it’s a real pity the EU couldn’t do this in his place

>Russia asked to join NATO before any other eastern Euro country did
proofs? i only remember putin unofficially asking that of bush in like 2001

but it was a joke because russia has never changed

> in this aspect, how is latvia and estonia different from ukraine? they're in fact closer to both cities

Like I said, you don’t understand the topic. Quick recap: during the Cold War the Soviets were trying to transform Ukraine into a military “spearhead” against NATO.
Ukraine historically always had a military function as a territory, that’s why so many wars were fought on its territory over the centuries, and that’s why it’s borders were artificially redrawn multiple times by leaders from all sides of the frontier.

The country was literally designed as a large military base, with tons of weapon stockpiles, military infrastructure, airbases.
It’s the biggest country in Europe with the longest border with Russia. Both Hitler and Charles XII fought the Russians there. Old habits die hard.

>there is no difference between taking your hat off and being fully naked
this is the argument you're making.

>nor a place where it was agreed on that the NATO would not expand further.
ask hans dietrich genscher about that

Sure it is + their atomic dick is long and hard into western europe.

kek let's hope it's done sooner or later, but they joined NATO and pumping the EU taxes money to buy US war toys .

Belaruse intercepts all those

Doubt Russia is ok with those either. But couldn’t get away with stopping them. Ukraine is different because American leadership is corrupt and trash, Germany needs Russian gas. And China and Mexico are both on russias side.

Yep, its all about the biolabs and the escaped covid virus that caused all the shit. If the Ukrainians weren't such fuck wits and controlled lab protocols properly then we wouldn't be in this fucking mess!

Do you think they'll be disbanded out of embarrassment?

Attached: 1646899186467.jpg (1024x576, 79.72K)

big fronts are bad. the narrower the front the better. latvia and estonia are flat. it's all flat there. and they're way closer to spb and moscow than ukraine. you're kinda dumb

I think I know why they fail so hard

Attached: 1583861350857.jpg (960x960, 156.69K)

wilsoncenter.org/publication/molotovs-proposal-the-ussr-join-nato-march-1954

King Vukašin just flew over my house

LMAO
pls

If you have a Chad like US and all its bitches and then there walks in another Chad with a funny ushanka hat, what do you think would happen in that peer group?

>40 mil African level poor meat-shields vs mere 1 mil