Jan Paweł worship

why do poles worship this man as a god? they treat this man like their arch enemies treated stalin

Attached: 0FC95351-8E12-40FF-9F49-609C3E4C13C6.jpg (610x610, 57.25K)

JP2GMD
I'm first

idk what that means

he was the greatest Pole ever, he was like 2.5 m tall

John Proton the Second attracted little Electrons!!!

Jan (John)
Paweł (Paul)
Drugi (2nd)
Gwałcił (raped)
Małe (little)
Dzieci (children)

A joke commonly known around polish anons, it unfortunately got into mainstream and it turned into a joke for normies and faggots.

ah I see. is it true? i come from a polish family and my great-grandparents, grandparents, great aunts, were so totally obsessed with this guy it was actually kinda creepy. I still go into polish stores here and see his picture hanging it really gives me stalin vibes.

Jan Paweł Drugi Zajebał Mi Szlugi
Jan Pedał Trzeci Jebał Małe Dzieci
Jan Pedał Czwarty Odbyt Miał Rozwarty

He was the GOAT

he was the putin before putin

Attached: z9514691XPapiezzlekkimzezem.jpg (331x435, 26.33K)

my family came from volhynia this guy did fuck-all for the people from the kresy
>who cares they were mixed with ukrainians and belarusians anyway!

Attached: 03322655-2AAD-4F5E-B7FD-2680C0CDA4E9.jpg (750x681, 428.56K)

no one has gotten so close to being the actual Anti-Christ than john paul II, considering his encyclicals and assassination attempt

He was a great man and he's a saint in heaven who will pray for us

okay the two of you need to present your arguments please

>is it true?
It's not confirmed whether he did it personally, but he did cover up for people that did. The usual church stuff.

>mainstream
a bo ja wiem?
It was mostly a meme for the 90's generation of anons who were watching the news of the pope dying live on tv with their parents and not really giving a fuck.
There was still butthurt to be made about joking about it.
jp2gmd goes over the head of zoomers with a few tidbits going on in the news or tv years ago but it's mostly a dead meme at this point. The polish chan scene is essentially dead and wykop is even more obscure and toxic to an average normie.

Attached: yw8k19uqttr51.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

No. Read the Bible.

The last good pope. Other poops can never compete

I'd say my morning poop was better.

Shut up and clean the toilets

Shut up and stop killing random kids

Could he have been literally any polack and they would worship him? it’s literally just because he’s a pole? How is this extreme generation of this guy any different from a political cult of personality?

Why? They're not civilized nor european

xD

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 20-12-04 comment_1601494668H7wqXjOiYxeE7U5uQypUDy.jpg (JPEG Image 1496 × 1796 pixels) — Scaled (37%).png (567x681, 625.13K)

Jan Papież 2 was the 1st true pope in 2000 years (2nd after st. Peter, that's why he has 2 at the end of the name) and so far he's been the last pope. He'll stay relevant until JP the 3rd shows up

Attached: Getgg17.png (638x584, 268.45K)

wash your mouth, schizo

>no one has gotten so close to being the actual Anti-Christ than john paul II
pope francis

He kissed the koran (wont let me post pic)

John Paul II, Redemptor Hominis (# 6), March 4, 1979:
“Does it not sometimes happen that the firm belief of the followers of the
non-Christian religions – a belief that is also an effect of the Spirit of
truth operating outside the visible confines of the Mystical Body…”10

Here he is teaching the Holy Spirit works in non-Christian religions

He also subtly thought that man is Christ,
John Paul II, General Audience, Feb. 22, 1984: “… so that consciences can be freed in the full truth of man, who is Christ, ‘peace and mercy’ for everyone.”150

and in Revelation the Anti-Christ is wounded and heals, he got shot and recovered

It's was a combination of the church position in Poland at that time, a Pole being on such high position and people relating guys like him, Wałęsa etc. with the removal of ruskies, instead of the real reason, which was the decay of USSR.

Basically just a symbol, because people needed symbols. He was also held in very high regard and even worshiped by people who remembered these times well, which caused a massive rebellion of the younger generations.

I want to print these all out and inconspicuously leave them around next time I go buy kabanosy

Attached: 633196E4-4BAD-4CB4-AC87-97D8B12E5187.jpg (733x1024, 269.49K)

"...give us this day our daily burgers..."

have you ever encountered the unbridled cope when catholics are confronted with this?

Attached: F764C736-D3C4-4806-AD79-576EB592A59F.jpg (743x445, 43.05K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

No, I am Catholic

Might make some Vatican II coper like seethe

every time I see this posted for the past year it’s British flag so I assume it’s one autist doing it
im sorry

most of poles (excepting old ppl) dont love / worship him but they do respect him